1 water street camden nj
2008.04.13 15:10 New Jersey
A place to share news, links, photos, discussions, recipes, pet photos, breakfast food, correspondence, love letters, and advice about the great state of New Jersey.
2012.09.14 18:37 inb4takenusername Acquackanonk, NJ - For the Clifton, Paterson, and Passaic Communities
The former [Acquackanonk Township](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acquackanonk_Township) is now the cities of [Clifton,]( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifton,_NJ) [Paterson,]( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paterson,_NJ) and [Passaic]( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passaic,_NJ) since 1917. This is for anything related to these three cities.
2009.04.26 17:04 hax0r Psych - You know that's right.
A subreddit devoted to all things Psych. If you're a fan of the silliest TV show on USA Network, slice open a pineapple and subscribe today! (This is not a community about psychology or psychiatry! Try /psychology or a related subreddit for that, or /SampleSize if looking to take or share surveys.)
2023.03.29 23:48 Keraiza Guide to driving the Master’s Tournament event in Augusta, GA (April 6-9, 2023)
Pretty soon drivers throughout Georgia and South Carolina should be getting quests for the Master’s Tournament. Some of y’all will be asking about whether it is worth it, and some of y’all will be asking about strategies for working the tournament, so I’ll try to cover both in this post. For reference, I have been an Uber driver in Augusta since 2017. I did two Master’s Tournaments as an X driver pre-pandemic and one Master’s Tournament as an XL driver last year (the two tournaments during the pandemic were closed to the public and were for members only). Sorry to the Uber Black drivers who are looking at this post, I don’t really have much experience to share with you about your platform, but hopefully some of this guide will still be helpful. I don’t do Eats, but they should do well here, too. Market basics:
Augusta is a rate-card market. It pays UberX $0.60/min and $0.09/mile and pays UberXL $1.45/min and $0.22/mile. Those who are coming from an upfront market (and new drivers who decide to start during The Master’s) will be accepting trips blind (unless Uber goes upfront within the next week). You have to have a SC vehicle inspection to pick up rides in North Augusta, SC, so unless you are a SC driver, or you come from a border town and did the SC vehicle inspection, you might want to avoid that side of town (near downtown, Augusta). Alternatively, if you do have a SC vehicle inspection done, this is a great location to get trips that other drivers (including most taxi drivers) cannot get. Outside of the tournament, the Augusta market only has UberX and UberXL. The platforms that I remember from last year during tournament week included UberX, UberX Diamond, Uber Comfort, UberXL, Uber Black, and Uber SUV. I know Lyft (which normally only does Lyft and LyftXL) also has Lyft Lux, but I’m not sure of their other platforms. Tournament basics:
The rideshare waiting lot for the Augusta Nationals (the name of the golf course which hosts the Master’s Tournament) is on Washington Rd about a mile East from Exit 199 of I-20. Most tickets can only be used twice for entry into the tournament. The entrance to the rideshare lot is just after the taxi lot entrance which is just after the Olive Garden restaurant if you are coming from I-20. The tournament starts at 8 am and ends when all the players are done on the course, typically around 5pm-ish. Those who attend to watch the tournament but are not members are called patrons. A lot of patrons will only come to see a particular golfer (Tiger Woods draws a lot of attention) and will leave when their golfer leaves (especially during practice rounds). Some patrons will sit at a single hole and will leave when all the players that they want to see for the day have come across that hole.
The women’s amateur tournament already began on Wed March 29, 2023, at Champion’s Retreat. The women’s tournament players get a practice day on Fri March 31 and will compete on Sat April 1 at the Augusta Nationals. Mon, Tues, and Wed April 3-5 will be the practice rounds. A lot of your middle-class fans will be here on one of these days as they will have a hard time getting tickets to the actual tournament; most of these patrons will only be here for a single day. Thu-Sun April 6-9 is the actual tournament. Most of your better-off patrons (and very lucky patrons) will be here during the actual tournament. They will often be here all four days. April 6-9 will be, by far, the busiest times of the tournament.
A lot of businesses arrange for tickets. Outside of C-suite employees, most of these tickets will be given out to customers and awarded to employees for a half-day visit (as they can be used twice) to get the most bang for the buck. This is good for UberX & UberXL drivers as a lot of these patrons who are there for half-day help fill up some of the time between the start time rush and the end of the day rush and are more likely to use Uber (or taxis) to get around.
Try to get along with the law enforcement and the workers at and around the Augusta Nationals. The Augusta Nationals has a reputation for banning and trespassing those who don’t follow their fairly stringent rules, although most of the workers there just work for the week. The Augusta Nationals have stripped members of their membership for things we might feel are small infractions; they certainly don’t care about trespassing a random Uber driver. Airports:
Augusta has two airports:
- The regional airport (AGS) will be mad crazy during tournament week, but many, many, many drivers will be hanging around the airport, including taxis, Uber Black, limos, hired drivers, shuttles for the master’s, hotel shuttles, etc. Unless you are Uber Black, I honestly don’t recommend hanging out at AGS (but do what you feel is best), although I personally would accept any requests that I got from the airport if I were outside the queue as there could be a hidden surge attached to it. AGS also closes their cellphone waiting lot to rideshare during tournament week. Be wary of picking up at AGS. There are six whole legal spots to pick up at AGS (six more spots at departures), and the Marshalls (GA’s police department responsible for airport operations at AGS) will probably take up two of them for some stupid reason. One of those six spots is also technically a shuttle pickup spot that the Marshalls may or may not be enforcing. Speaking of enforcement, the Marshalls will come out with a new policy several times a day during the tournament, so be polite, follow their immediate instructions, but don’t count on it being the same the next day. Also, the pickup spot in the app is the pedestrian crosswalk that goes between arrivals and departures (smack dab in the middle of the front of the airport). Make sure you pause for several seconds at that spot to start the cancelation timer before driving down towards the exits for arrivals. If you don’t, you have to go all the way around the airport to start the timer. Many knuckleheads will be ordering Ubers while sitting on the tarmac, so you might be collecting a few cancelation fees. A side note: you can always turn left into the rental parking lot and park along the sidewalk if necessary…this includes if you need to run into the airport to use the restroom or when there are not enough places to wait for your rider. This is about the only other place that the Marshalls will not harass you for stopping besides the designated pickup area and the cellphone waiting lot (when not closed). You technically need Uber stickers displayed to pick up at the airport, but I’ve never seen this enforced. If you want to see arrivals and departures, go to flyags.com and certainly don’t rely on the Uber app.
- At AGS, there is also an FBO (some riders will call it “Aviation Services” or “The private terminal” or “The executive terminal” or “The civil part of the airport” or something similar). Unfortunately, passenger auto-pins from here gets lumped into the general commercial pickup location. You will get mostly pilots coming from here as anyone who can charter a private plane will likely have a private ride already scheduled. You can legally pick up from the FBO (and also drop off). When you enter AGS, you’ll see a blue sign pointing to the cell phone waiting lot. Turn right into that lot and then turn left at the next street. Try to pick up under the awning, although you might have a line of grey Mercedes Sprinter vans in the way as those drivers feel they get special privilege (which they kinda’ do because the Augusta Nationals has a TON of political clout in Augusta).
- The other airport is the civil airport in the middle of the city named Daniel Field. Unlike AGS, this airport is typically underserved by Uber but is also extremely busy during the tournament. Despite there likely being a huge line of taxis there, you’ll likely get rides from here if the riders order the Uber before they see the taxis. These riders will likely leave their phone in their plane, so you might not see their blue location dot update. If you see them not have their phone with them (phones are not allowed in the tournament), let them know that there is an Uber representative that can order them a ride back on their account in the parking lot that you drop them off. (You probably won’t get their return trip, but they’ll help contribute to any surges later that you’ll benefit from.)
Last year, the quests were for $15/trip originating from the rideshare parking lot at the Augusta Nationals between 3pm and 7pm. This sounds great, but I only got a total of 7 trips during that quest time for the entire four days of the quest (and one of those trips was a “high priority” return after a very short trip). The big issues are that the tournament might end before 3pm for bad weather or might go beyond 7pm (usually because of weather delays). Also, every driver is trying to cram into the rideshare lot to get in the queue for that quest. Even if the tournament gets out during the quest hours, you will be fighting traffic out of and back into the rideshare lot. The lot seems to be designed for about 20 vehicles, but there were at least 60 vehicles crammed in most of the time last year. Drivers can also park at the Publix parking lot near the Augusta Nationals to get in the queue, but then you must crawl through traffic to get to the pickup. As a strategy, it might be worth it to jump into the Publix lot, though, to get your position in the queue to get one more quest for the night. The quest is what brings drivers to Augusta, but it isn’t really where drivers make their money…. Tips:
Stories abound in and around Augusta about $100 tips that patrons give out during their visit to the Master’s Tournament. In the three years that I drove for the tournament, I only got some of these tips one year (last year) and none the other two years, but I received four of them last year for the following reasons: (1) being a military veteran, (2) returning binoculars that were left in my vehicle, (3) going through a Chick-Fil-A drive thru, and (4) making a half-dozen stops for one rider for cigars and alcohol and ice and other items. The first two tips were easy money; the second two tips cost a lot of time during high surges (although I would have still had a hard time doing better than the $100 during that time). If you are a young lady that is easy on the eyes (not sure of a better way to put it), you will have a much easier time getting the $100 tips, but you’ll likely also face some very stereotypical frat-guy behavior from the mostly older male crowd. Most people giving out these types of tips are not taking UberX or UberXL, though. Surges:
As an upfront market, real surges are hidden, but you’ll still be able to see sticky surges. The best time for surges (aka, the times when riders exceed drivers) are in the early hours of the morning, the closing hours of the tournament, and during late night. The event starts at 8am (watch out for weather delays), but the rides easily start before 5am. There are a lot of moving parts to get the tournament started, and a lot of the rides that you’ll give as an UberX or UberXL are to those who support the tournament rather than the patrons. Parking lot attendants, traffic control, hospitality, camera crews, etc., are all heading to work. Uber shines at this time as the other modes of transportation have a hard time capturing this traffic unless prescheduled. A lot of patrons will start coming in soon after the workers to try to get the “ultimate” spot, and patrons will keep coming in for several hours. At the end of the tournament, there is no magical place to be except as close to the Augusta Nationals as possible. Patrons, workers, etc. are all streaming out of the same location. Hot Spots:
- The rideshare lot for the Augusta Nationals: obviously
- Hooter’s: I swear a third of my mid-day trips went between Hooters and the Augusta Nationals. A very short trip.
- Other common restaurants that I would sit at (most of these have other restaurants close by that will be busy, too, but not necessarily as busy): Twin Peaks, T Bonz Steakhouse (in Augusta, not so much the one in Evans), Abel Brown, Beck’s, Cork and Flame (in Evans) and Frog Hollow (and other downtown Augusta restaurants).
- Hotel Clusters: For patrons, these hotels include those on Steven’s Creek Rd (aka Claussen Rd), Gordon Highway off of Exit 3 of I-520, downtown Augusta (one of which is in North Augusta, SC), Wheeler Rd off of Exit 2 of I-520, Jimmie Dyess Pkwy off of Exit 194 of I-20, and Lewiston Rd off of Exit 190 of I-20. Workers will primarily stay at the “cheaper” hotels (which will still be relatively mad expensive) throughout the city, especially around Washington Rd, Wrightsboro Rd near the Augusta Mall, and all the old hotels that litter the rest of Gordon Highway (good locations to pick up 5-7am).
- Underserved house rental clusters:
Roads to Avoid:
- Don’t bother around Washington Rd as patrons will be primarily walking (not worth fighting the traffic for such low fares to the tournament either, imho, unless you are very, very close already).
- West Lake is a huge location for pickups. It is a gated community, but if you tell the guards you are picking up at 3556 W Lake Dr (the Club House), they should let you right through the gate. You can even type this address in your app to get directions to it (without using your precious destination filters) and have your app look like you are actually going to there for a pickup.
- There are several subdivisions near Washington Rd and William Few Pkwy in Evans, GA, that are commonly underserved.
- Whole blocks within River Island Pkwy are rented out by Mercedes Benz and other corporations and is a good source of rides.
- River North Dr in North Augusta, SC, is a great source of rides for patrons for those drivers who have submitted a completed a SC vehicle inspection to Uber.
- Otherwise, workers and patrons will be staying in housing all over the city.
- Traveling down John C. Calhoun Expy/Washington Rd between downtown Augusta and the Augusta Nationals when patrons are going to/from the tournament. If coming from downtown or traveling to downtown, take Riverwatch Pkwy (erroneously labeled River Watch Pkwy on some GPS apps). Both Greene St and Reynolds St become Riverwatch Pkwy if you travel West on them long enough. At Alexander Dr, you will turn left, and then turn left again on Washington Rd (about ½ block from the rideshare entrance). To go downtown, turn left from the rideshare parking lot (not technically allowed, but most people still do so), turn right on Alexander Dr (the next light), and then turn right on Riverwatch Pkwy.
- Berkmans Rd (which becomes Alexander Dr at Washington Rd and becomes Highland Ave at Walton Way) will be closed by the Sherriff when the tournament ends. Until then, feel free to use it although it will be congested at the start of the tournament. The best way to avoid it is a long way around which is to take Walton Way to Walton Way Ext (a right turn), turn left onto Wheeler Rd, and then turn left on Marks Church Rd, to go West onto I-520, then to go East onto I-20, then get off at Exit 200 to Riverwatch, then turn right onto Riverwatch, and then turn left onto Alexander. If you do this with a rider in the car though, they might get really upset for all the extra miles they are paying for although it is much, much faster.
- Boy Scout Rd, which is technically the alternate route for Berkmans Rd when Berkmans Rd is closed. Just about all northbound traffic heading toward the tournament (or to Hooter’s or other nearby restaurants/hotels) that do not use the expressway will be stuck on this road when Berkmans Rd is closed. If Berkmans Rd is closed, you’ll likely regret taking Boy Scout Rd. Otherwise, Berkmans Rd is almost always better.
The LE that you come across in Augusta are overworked outside of the tournament and will have had some really long
hours by the time the tournament even starts. If you do something stupid enough to warrant the LE to actually bother going after you, expect at least a ticket. Be polite to LE because their fuses are already short. If you screw up, the best thing to do is to just apologize and accept the chew out if they are yelling at you from the road. Arguing will likely get you swarmed by police in Augusta.
Some notable things to point out:
- The North Augusta Police (in SC) have a reputation for giving out tickets for minor speeding infractions (and North Augusta has some of the lowest speed limits in the market). If you cross the bridges, stay at the speed limit until you get back to GA.
- Georgia State Police (GSP) have a reputation for giving you a ticket if they pull you over, even during non-tournament weeks. Most of their cars are the telltale grey on blue, but they do have a few stealth cars in the Augusta Market (black writing on black paint).
- Speaking of stealth cars, the Richmond County sheriff also have stealth SUVs and a TON of unmarked police cars.
- Georgia Public Safety (GPS) officers come out in numbers and single out a lot of commercial vehicles during tournament week (along with GSP). Note that Ubers are technically commercial vehicles. This is especially true on Doug Bernard Pkwy (the road going to/from the regional airport) and on I-520 and I-20. Doug Bernard Pkwy is easy hunting for GSP & GPS as the road is built like a 65-mph highway but only has a 45-mph speed limit. Everyone I’ve seen pulled over were exceeding 60 (I believe), but that is all the choice of the officers.
Traveling from Other Markets:
- Other rideshare drivers: Not as bad as you would think. During the big money-making times, it won’t really matter. The market is flooded with rideshare drivers, though, which means that the surges are less common. Uber Black and UberX/XL surge separately, so there were times that Black was cheaper than X/XL according to several locals. Any stories about the Master’s Tournament driving the surges up to massive amounts all day long comes from 2016, which was the first time that Uber came to Augusta. The subsequent years have been much milder.
- Taxis: Taxi drivers come from all over GA and SC to drive during the tournament. I saw more taxis sitting at Daniel Airfield (our small civil airport in the middle of the city) during a slow time during tournament week last year than I’ve seen in all of Augusta during the rest of the year! At the Augusta Nationals, the taxi lot is next to the rideshare lot (but with a separate entrance), and patrons will have to walk past the Ubers to get to the taxis. At AGS, the taxi lot has its own beautiful exit coming out of the terminal, so the taxis often get riders before riders resort to Uber.
- Limos: Limos come from even further out. I saw limos from Myrtle Beach, Tampa, Kentucky…. LOTS of them all over the place. They are moving around the Daddy Warbucks type patrons and are getting most of those $100 bill tips. =P Limos and shuttles share a lot on Berckmans Rd.
- Hotel vans: Every decent hotel has at least a shuttle or two that they run during the tournament. Many of these hotels park their shuttles for the other 51 weeks out of the year. >.> These shuttles are not supposed to be in the rideshare lot, but some of them were last year.
- Private shuttles: A ton of companies, home-rental companies, and even the Augusta Nationals hire private drivers and use the grey Mercedes Benz Sprinter shuttles to get around. These shuttles are moving around the players, the CEOs, the big sponsor employees, etc. They are getting the rest of those $100 bill tips (many of them get a much higher single tip at the end of the tournament as a percentage of the shuttle cost).
- Public transportation: public transportation (the buses) suck in Augusta and are not really very relevant during the tournament.
One of the mistakes many drivers make is not recouping the costs of traveling from/to their market and missing the surges that result from other drivers leaving their market. I assume that a driver is not going to stay overnight in Augusta as the hotel costs are prohibitive. I also don’t recommend sleeping in your car because the local LE already have short fuses with the extra hours and the extra work brought on from patrons during the tournament (patrons routinely include heads of states and billionaires). If you are over 2 ½ hours away and don’t have a place to crash in Augusta, I wouldn’t bother.
Here is what I would do if I were in these other markets (but your reasoning or circumstances might be different):
- Aiken, SC: Technically the same metro although Augusta & Aiken drivers rarely overlap trips. I’d definitely be outside the Wilcox early to get one of the many patrons needing a ride.
- Athens: I might as well come to Augusta if I didn’t have a game going on. Still a four-hour round trip that I’d have to overcome. Brownie points if I could finagle a ride from the Thompson civil airport on the way to or from Augusta. Sadly, I know more about Atlanta than I know about Athens, but I would guess there are some (relatively) cheapskate patrons staying at hotels in Athens that would need a trip to Augusta early in morning. If so, I’d jump on that if I came across one (probably give them my number to get their return trip, too).
- Atlanta: A five-hour roundtrip is nothing to take lightly. I would only come to Augusta if I had a long-distance trip here (which many patrons will go straight from ATL or even a hotel). Atlanta does well during the tournament as a lot of drivers go to Augusta deadheading both ways, some drivers get pulled to Augusta thanks to long-distance trips, and Augusta ends up sucking up all the rental cars in the SE. A combination that is really, really good for drivers in ATL during tournament week and especially for airport drivers. If I got a long-distance trip back to ATL at any point (likely mid-day or at/near the end of the tournament), I’d take it in a heartbeat and call it a great day while finishing up in Atlanta if I had any more hours to burn.
- Columbia, SC: As I’d only be about an hour away, I’d definitely head over to Augusta. I’d also sit downtown Augusta during the few times that I would sit. I’d try to begin the day with a trip from the hotels in downtown Columbia as lots of international travelers will stay in Columbia (last year a lot of patrons from Ireland stayed in Columbia as the Augusta hotels were full, international travel to Columbia was easier, and the patrons came for a specific Irish player that qualified for the tournament fairly close to the tournament date).
- Macon: I don’t think that I would bother. Very unlikely to find trips along the way either way. To head directly to Augusta takes lots of state highways through small towns, too.
- Savannah: Even worse than coming from Atlanta. No interstates to travel up/down. I’d only do it if I got a patron staying at a hotel in Savannah (and give them my number to get their return trip, too).
- Statesboro: Quite a bit closer to Augusta than Savannah, but still traveling down state highways with little chances of getting a ride between the two metros. I would be surprised if any patrons stayed in Statesboro and ubered back and forth, but I’d accept a ride to Augusta if it came up (again giving my number to get their return trip).
submitted by Keraiza
to uberdrivers [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:45 Kane_wins Price Check - Parker and Son's Home Water and RO System - Is it worth it or are there cheaper ways?
Hey all - I just had Parker and Sons (through Costco) come out to inspect and get a quote for a full water filtration system for the house. Does this sound like a good deal - or if it would be worthwhile to go with someone else (if so, would you recommend?) - Of note, I am in Arizona.
ECO 3702 Softener / Refiner & ERO 385 reverse osmosis drinking water system.
3702R30 WIFI / ERR3702R30WIFI : $6,450.00; FULL CUSTOM INSTALL: $1,250.00
ERO385: $1,767.00; Custom RO Installation: $207.00
Complete total: $9,674.00: I get 10% back in Costco rewards, which ends up being 3-5 Costco trips. I may get the language wrong, but he said my water pressure is above 90, and the ideal is around 76. Changing the valve (or whatever is needed for this) would cost around $740. He will throw this in for free if I can schedule this weekend (I'm not too worried about this aspect as a need to rush unless the rest of this is a good deal).
Thank you for your feedback!
submitted by Kane_wins
to WaterTreatment [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:43 southernman1994 Technically true
2023.03.29 23:42 That-Position7209 Flash sale haul! My dad’s on the left and mine on the right
2023.03.29 23:42 ITDolphin [Sell][US] Most items brand new sale. Freebies with purchase. Lorac, too faced, MAC, NARS, YSL, GA, Fenty, KVD, Smashbox and more
Changing my role in life and need to do quite some decluttering.
The NARS bronzer is lightly used. Everything else are brand new.
Please claim up to 2 freebie for each purchased item.
Minimum purchase $5.
Shipping starts at $4 and goes up by weight.
BN=brand new Verification
* Lorac - pro warm neutral palette, BN, $3
* elf - bite size eyeshadow in rose water, BN, free with purchase
* MAC - Matte Eyeshadow in Espresso, BN, $3
* Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, BN, $14
* NARS - bronzing powder in laguna matte, FS, 8g, only used 2-3 times, $25
* NARS - mini blush in goulue, BN, 4g, $5
* Smashbox - photo finish primer, 0.41oz, BN, $3 each (2 available)
* Smashbox - primerizer, 0.5oz, BN, $3
* NYX - Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer, 0.28 oz, BN (2 available) free with purchase
* Dermablend - Poresaver Matte Makeup Primer, 3ml, BN free with purchase
* KVD - tattoo liner, FS, BN, $12 each (2 available)
* Too faced - born like this multi-use sculpting concealer in almond, BN, 0.5oz, $9
* Tarte - sea quench lip rescue in rose, BN, FS, 2.8g, $4
* Pat McGrath - lip fetish lip balm in clear, BN, FS, 3.5g, $12
* jouer - essential lip enhancer conditioning lip treatment in translucent pink, BN, 4.5ml, free with any purchase
* NYX - Bare With Me Luminous Cheek Serum in sienna bronze, 0.33oz, BN, free with purchase
* NARS - Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in dolce vita, 1.8g, BN, $3
* MAC - Clear Lipglass, 0.5oz, FS, BN, $3
* Smashbox - Always On Cream to Matte Lipstick in stepping out, 2g, FS, BN, $9
* Smashbox - Always On Cream to Matte Lipstick in not today, 2g, FS, BN, $9
* ysl - the slim sheer matte in 107 bare burgundy, FS, BN, $17
* MAC - powder kiss lipstick in 923 stay curious, FS, BN, $9
* MAC - powder kiss lipstick in 921 sultry move, FS, BN, $9
* Urban decay - vice lipstick in backseat, FS, BN, $9
* giorgio armani - lip maestro in 208 venetian red, FS, BN, $20 each (2 available)
* giorgio armani - lip maestro in 206 cedar, FS, BN, $20
* giorgio armani - lip maestro in 200, FS, BN, $20
* Fenty - mattemoiselle plush matte lipstick in s1ngle, FS, BN, $6
* Fenty - mattemoiselle plush matte lipstick in spanked, FS, BN, $6
* Fenty - mattemoiselle plush matte lipstick in thicc, FS, BN, $6
* Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional Tight 'n Toned Pore-Refining AHA+PHA Toner, 0.75oz, $7
* Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional Smooth Sip Lightweight Gel-Cream Moisturizer, BN, 0.33oz, $4
* Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional Deep Retreat Pore-Clearing Clay Mask, BN, 0.33oz, free with any purchase
* PEACH & LILY - The Good Acids Pore Toner, 3.38oz, FS, BN, $18
* Josie Maran - Travel Size Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter, 2oz, BN, free with any purchase
* fresh - Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence, 1.6oz, BN $13
* Avène - Tolerance control smoothing skin recovery cream, 0.1oz, BN, free with purchase
* Avène - Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream, 0.1oz, BN, free with purchase
* Avène - A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum, 0.1oz, BN, free with purchase
* IT Cosmetics - Hello Results Baby-Smooth Glycolic Acid Peel + Caring Oil, 0.14oz, BN, free with any purchase
Thanks for looking!
submitted by ITDolphin
to makeupexchange [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:42 Specialist-Hamster52 Is this luck?
2023.03.29 23:41 whyohwhy115 New York or New Jersey experts of r/bangtan! What advice and recommendations do you have for ARMY visiting NY/Newark for the SUGA Agust D Concert!
In a few weeks a lot of fans from all over the country/world will be in New York/New Jersey to see SUGA! Help an ARMY out and let them know about safety, how to get around, where to eat, BTS related things to do or places that BTS has been to before in NY and NJ or anything else that you think someone should know when they come visit!
I heard the concert capacity of these arenas is about 18000! Hmm x 3 dates…I am excited to see at least 54,000 recommendations from all of you 😅 Are you ARMY visiting NY or NJ and have questions about the city? Feel free to ask in the comments below! I will be compiling suggestions in this post! Let's create our own bangtan guide to New York and New Jersey!
Places BTS has visited/food they ate
Must see/do in NY/NJ
- MET Museum (Buy your ticket on-line to avoid long lines)
- Watch a Broadway or off Broadway musical
- Grab a NY slice of pizza or a hotdog from a cart
- Jog, run or walk around Central Park
- Go to Brooklyn Bridge
- Walk the Highline
- See the Statue of liberty
Where to eat Please also see comments below for more recommendations!
By the slice:
- Los Tacos No.1 - Get the al pastor tacos! Right around the corner from the Line Friends Store. Tacos then shop!
Boba/Bubble Milk Tea
- Levain - Chewy, giant cookies
- Bibble & Sip - coffee and cute desserts
- Daily Provisions - Breakfast sandwiches and grab a maple cruller. There are a few locations in NYC
- Dominique Ansel - The April Cronut is Blackberry Jam & Coconut Ganache. DKAs and madelines are also yummy!
- Venieros - Italian pastries, cheesecake
- Breads Bakery - Buy a babka or 2, pack in your bag, keeps for a week unrefrigerated!
- Magnolia Bakery for banana pudding. Across the one at rockefeller center is where Adels Famous Halal food cart parks. If you get the timing right you can have both lol
- Xin Fu Tang - Brown sugar milk tead or some boba soft serve!
- Gong Cha - various locations
- Boba Guys - try the Hojicha with almond jelly!
WeatheWhat to wear
- Weather in April - Highs of 66F/18C - Lows of 42F/5C for that time of year but please check closer to the dates
- Be prepared for light showers/can get chilly
- Don't walk around alone at night especially in unfamiliar areas
- Please be vigilant of your surroundings whether alone or in a group
- Mostly paid parking unless you get lucky with free street parking. Parking structures are really expensive in NY
- Check the signs on the curb to make sure you're allowed to park
- Take public transport when possible. Taxis and ubeLyft might be difficult to get after the concert
I will be adding your suggestions to the list!
- Plan your itinerary, use Google maps/Apple Maps/Waze to calculate how long it will take you to get to your destination and check traffic conditions
- Make restaurant reservations ahead of time if possible to avoid long wait times
- If you're planning to visit a museum, make sure to check if they're open on the day you want to visit and book your tickets ahead!
submitted by whyohwhy115
to bangtan [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:40 ogreatgames Max Payne: Fascinating Shooter Game - PS2 Game
| || | submitted by ogreatgames to Ogreatgames [link] [comments]
![video](qg08dckj9sz81 " Complete several missions in an intense shooter gameplay while unraveling the truth. Visit https://ogreatgames.com/products/max-payne-1
to buy these item(s) & more while supplies last! -- ")
#playstation2 #shooter #action --
Max Payne for Sony PlayStation 2. As an undercover cop framed for murder, you will embark on a dangerous journey in New York. Explore atmospheric and absorbing locations such as the Roscoe Street Station, Payne Residence, and Lupino's Hotel. Submachine guns, sniper rifles, and grenades can save your life from enemies. Use the cinematic Bullet Time feature to kill your enemies in slow motion. Unravel the real story and get the justice that you deserve. --
Hey check out similar videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uKspxQ89s&list=PLVduyMnVQjzNYPljUBqwgAXdMPQ9CEKWY
2023.03.29 23:38 Bleublooblue Can't get my cat to take 3 pills
Basically what the title says. My boy Mackeral has just started cat prozac (day 19, 3rd day of pills). We got the liquid because he was good with that for Gabapentin. But its literally the worst. So bitter that you can taste it even mixing it into churu and tuna water. Just disgusting. I couldn't stomach it so I don't expect him to.
I called the vet to ask for a switch to pills. While they get back to me, I still have to give him his medicine. So I got some size 1 capsules and put the liquid in it. 1ml is spread across 3 pills. I can't make it less unless I get a larger size. I think this would cause problems because he may not be able to swallow it and I waste more medicine as a result.
Even with breaks and treats in between pills, I can't get all three into him. He'll take 2 pretty easy but on the third he struggles so hard when we're so close to being done. I hate it, he hates it and I feel bad. But I'd rather this than him get no medicine.
The third pill usually bursts due to him biting to get it out of his mouth and then we're back to spit making because its bitter. I get as much as I can into him and give him his reward for the ordeal.
I'm sure this won't be a problem when I get proper pills from the vet, but that could take a bit.
I'm basically asking advice on pilling cats with multiple pills. Does anyone else have the same problem?
submitted by Bleublooblue
to cats [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:37 Few-Distance156 St. David’s Road reconstruction begins between St. Catharines and Thorold
| || |
A major road work project has started on St. David’s Road between St. Catharines and Thorold. The project involves the reconstruction of St. David’s Road (Regional Road 71) between Collier Road and Foley Crescent. submitted by Few-Distance156 to NiagaraNews [link] [comments]
The project is part of a joint effort between the Niagara Region and the cities of St. Catharines and Thorold to urbanize the cross-section of the road, including the installation of curbs and gutters, new sidewalk on the north side, multi-use trail on the south side, upgraded local and regional water mains, new storm sewers and street lighting, and construction of a new road base, curbs, and asphalt.
The project is expected to improve traffic operations, safety, and active transportation along the corridor, which is a major east-west roadway connecting Highway 406 to Merrittville Highway.
The project will be completed in two phases. Phase one began on March 28 and will run until autumn 2023. Phase one will require a full road closure of St. David’s Road between Collier Road and Foley Crescent for the duration of the construction. Detour routes will be posted and access to local businesses and properties will be maintained as much as possible.
Phase two is expected to begin in 2024 or 2025 and will involve the reconstruction of St. David’s Road between Highway 406 ramp and Burleigh Hill Drive / Collier Road.
The project is being carried out by O’Hara Trucking & Excavating Inc. on behalf of the Niagara Region and the cities of St. Catharines and Thorold.
The public can find more information about the project on the Niagara Region website and can contact the project team with any questions or concerns.
2023.03.29 23:37 maculvein What If Gore Won In 2000?
2023.03.29 23:37 subredditsummarybot Your weekly /r/Outrun roundup for the week of March 22 - March 28
Wednesday, March 22 - Tuesday, March 28
Top Media and Culture
Top 5 Most Commented
submitted by subredditsummarybot
to outrun [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:37 KrakenMcSmakin Which way is "Up?"
2023.03.29 23:36 MythicalCheese5 HELP - Sentricon or Alternative?
Middle Tennessee based
Just discovered a temrite infestation in our wall. They ate through a hole in my wall while I was working, looking right at it. We peel the drywall back a bit after spraying, and there are a TON of them. And the winged ones on the floor. Disgusting. We also found their tunnels on the exact opposite side of the house. REALLY need some advice.
I am leaning towards Sentricon for this active infestation and to prevent future termite problems. Does this seem like the best bet to you? Or is their a better alternative?
I am hesitant about getting some liquid perimeter defense because they have to dig for that and I fear they may dig into water piping or wiring or something like that, but we need these gone now. No telling how much damage they may’ve already done.
We live somewhat in the country, next to a small wooded area. The house is under 1,000 Sq Ft and was built in the late 70’s but has since been renovated around the turn of the century. There is 8”-12” of “foundation” visible from the ground surface, but that may be the top of the crawl space underneath.
Please help!!! Any advice is appreciated.
submitted by MythicalCheese5
to exterminators [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:35 subredditsummarybot Your weekly /r/indie_rock roundup for the week of March 22 - March 28
Wednesday, March 22 - Tuesday, March 28
submitted by subredditsummarybot
to indie_rock [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:34 Phumeinhaler Direction Advice?
Synopsis so far: My group is moving onto session 4. They have completed a revised intro of "werewolves in the mist" met the Revenant on random encounters, saved Lucian and bought a Dream pastry before moving into and completing "Death House" with Lorghoth killing a player on round 1, engulfing the corpse (with Rose and Thorns bones in their backpack) before chasing frightened players up to the exit.
The rest of the party has escaped and intimidated the children's ghosts from themselves. With session 3 ending with Strahd's empty carriage on tge street leaving an invitation letter to dine with him.
Outside of the game I have discovered 3 of the 4 remaining party members want to go back into Death House and retreive the fallen comrad's corpse to bury. The 4th stepped into the carriage.
I will have a solo session with the single player visiting Strahd. I like Christie Golden's version of Strahd (though he was only a century old during that book) and want to welcome the party in a similar way. Sway the PCs to his side. I thought of introducing this wood elf rogue (F) to the castle, tour a path up to the library and guest quarters from the following rooms, K7, K8, K9, K10, K9, K21, K35, K36, K37, back to K21, K49 and K50. These would be the only safe rooms during the PCs visit. Is this a good idea?
How many residents of the castle should I introduce here? I 100% wish to give the player a connection with Rahadin. I am contemplating Gertruda also joining the PC for dinner.
The rest of the party I am uncertain with. I fear they expect to be able to "re-explore" Death House. I have mentioned to them outside of the game that we will be fast forwarding some time for the 5th player to meet up with the party again, give time for the Elf Rogue to return for the full table to play.
I have contemplated finding a way for someone to burn down the house to skip a RETRY of the house and let them just search do the basement. Or should I even restrict them? They have already been discussing bring someone to sacrifice this time around (they refused to sacrifice Lucian the 1st go around).
My next game is the solo session this weekend followed by April 6th for the group.
TLDR: A single player accepted an invitation to Strahd and I am curious what other DMs think of a friendly tour to sway her and drive this "wedge" in the party.
Should I introduce more than Rahadin to the PC? Gertruda for example.
For rest of the party ignores the invitation and wants to rescue a PC corpse from Death House. Should I restrict the party from re-exploring the house? Give them full reigns or reactivate the house?
submitted by Phumeinhaler
to CurseofStrahd [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:33 Gamesfreak13563 Your impressions on MOM so far?
I usually like waiting for context to build before reviewing stuff, but screw it! Like Freud at a burlesque show, I'm excited about MOM. What are your impressions so far on battles, the new commanders, the mechanics, etc.? Here's mine: Battles:
These are bizzarro-Star Realms bases, because you build them and
tear them down. Reminds me of those Zendikar quests, where you have to accomplish some sort of goal to get a reward, but here, the goal is always "punch people." Of course, if you know me, you know I'm interested in doing anything
but playing these things by the rules. I wonder if I can get away with animating all these, turning them into a copy of something like [[Bereaved Survivor]] via [[Echoing Equation]], and then transforming them for one creature. Backup:
is where the fun begins. Anything that grants abilities to anything else is golden. Plus, it's an ETB and
it's a counter strategy. White's salivating. Depending on how the rules for this work, I desperately hope that blue gets a clone that enters as a copy of something except it has Backup 1. Incubate:
The endless cavalcade of tokens! Those commanders that thrive on making any kind of tokens (like [[Thalisse, Reverent Medium]]) prove themselves to be great investments. I'm less up on actually making creatures out of these guys; might as well just make way more real
creature tokens to start. Hilarious with [[Cult of the Waxing Moon]] though. I think these are interesting in decks that can move counters around, but until they print a
commander that does that instead of just removing them, that's just a theory. A GAME THEO- Brimaz, Blight of Oreskos:
Oh boy, it's an artifact aristocats deck! You better buy [[Marionette Master]]s before they're like, twenty dollars. Gimbal, Gremlin Prodigy:
I don't know if the payoff is worth the haphazard deckbuilding you're going to have to accomplish. Then again, Clues, Treasures, Foods, Powerstones, Incubators, Karnstructs, Thopters, and Servos are pretty easy to come by, and if you get those that's already an 8/8 a turn. Is an 8/8 a turn even good
? Like yeah, big beaters, but also, they don't have haste? Bright-Palm, Soul Awakener
: I like the idea of blinking Bright-Palm and building up creatures that really, really
want to have high power. I mean if it enters and is blinked in a single turn, something's getting quadruple
its counters, which turns out to be at least eight because Bright-Palm gave them two for free. Get really worried when the target is something like a [[Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin]]. For those of you who had something else
awakened by Bright-Palm, congratulations, here's your free cat-ears, Bad Dragon sticker, subscription to Viziepop, and "I play exclusively Yoshi in Mario spinoffs" certificate. Kasla, the Broken Halo:
Yawn. Deck builds itself. Sidar Jabroni of Zhalfir:
Incredible, they built an Eminence deck where you actually wanna cast the guy. This guy is brewer's first [[Haakon, Stromgald Scourge]], but don't let him stop you from reanimating stuff that's definitely not Knights thanks to [[Artifical Evolution]], which he definitely has access to. Othorion, Hero of Lavabrink:
Oh lord, a Kiki-Jiki that can let you copy legendary permanents. It's a good thing that his ability costs mana, or I'd be up in arms. Rankle and Torbran:
Move over, [[Ghyrson Starn, Kelermorph]], this boy's the new leader of [[Forked Bolt]]-your-opponents-faces theme decks. Someone will complain this has no card draw and I have to ask if they're the type of person that got upset when their mom took them out for ice cream and they "only" got a banana split. Quintorius, Loremaster:
I don't think he'll quite reach the all-encompassing appeal of [[Shorikai, Genesis Engine]], but this guy puts up a good fight as head of the "weird nonblack reanimator" decks. It's a good thing blue isn't in here, or this is an endless Turns nightmare. Curious how they're put on the bottom of the deck instead of exile; wonder why they weren't just left there. Realmbreaker, the Invasion Tree:
Can we talk about how for only 3 mana you purchase a ticket to cast [[Rampant Growth]] every turn? And you can twiddle
it? Like seriously this is ridiculous. The only reason that exile clause exists is so you can't overuse someone's Terramorphic Expanse. What? It tutors out every Praetor in your deck? I mean why not?
What'd I miss? Let me hear your thoughts!
submitted by Gamesfreak13563
to EDH [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:32 wgnpiict I switched to electric powered oil radiant heaters this winter - screw Xcel
I did it because I have solar panels and wanted to use my excess production to heat my home instead of pay Xcel for the natural gas to run my furnace. Because Xcel sucks and their rates are high.
It worked out well and I saved hundreds of dollars. I'm here to share what it was like.
I have a 2 bedroom, 800 sqft house. I used two large 1800-watt heaters and three small 600-watt heaters. You know, the ones that look like an accordion. Larger heaters in larger rooms, smaller heaters in smaller rooms and hallways. I left each of them on a certain setting (using their internal thermostat) all winter and I'm nearly ready to put them away for the summer.
The electric heaters maintained my house at the same temperature I'd normally set my furnace thermostat to - 62 degrees F. The heater in my bedroom is set higher to make it warmer in there. I also use a heated mattress pad so I am never wanting for warmth.
The heaters are silent which I enjoyed more than my furnace constantly turning on and off. The heaters use convection currents to circulate warm air. They take a few hours to get the room up to a desired temperature, but once reached they maintain the temperature well.
The only annoyance was the heaters take up some space and you need to find an unobtrusive spot to put them. The instructions say to keep all objects 3 feet away from the heater. I reduced that to 1 foot for the smaller heaters in tight spaces. Oh, and my house got rewired in 2021 so I was somewhat confident it could handle the load of the electric heaters without burning down.
The heaters used an estimated 800 kwh per month during December, January, and February. (I estimate by subtracting my electric use pre-heater)
My solar panels only produce 3-400 kwh per month - not enough to run my heaters. But I used the credit I had banked from past summer months. My electric usage in summer is low because I would run a whole house fan at night instead of an AC.
(Side note, if you're getting solar panels and a net meter always select the option where Xcel pays you cash for your excess solar at the end of every year. Yes, that is an option but they call it something confusing. Do not pick the "store credit" like I did, they will never let you change your mind.)
I still use some natural gas - to heat my hot water for my washing machine and shower.
My most recent Xcel bill was $26 for gas and electric combined. Last winter my bills were $70+. I love not being gouged as much. I would do it again next winter. I hope this has inspired some people to try the same. Screw Xcel.
submitted by wgnpiict
to Denver [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 23:31 cause26 Tweezers from Home Tester Club & PinchMe Samples
2023.03.29 23:30 Few-Distance156 West Niagara high school set to open in September 2023
| || |
Students in Grimsby, Lincoln, and West Lincoln will soon have a new high school to attend. The West Niagara Secondary School, which has been under construction since 2021, is expected to open in September 2023. submitted by Few-Distance156 to NiagaraNews [link] [comments]
The new school is located on 20 acres of land on Durham Road, fronting on to King Street, on the border of Grimsby and Beamsville. The school will accommodate up to 1,500 students from grades 9 to 12 and will offer a range of programs and services, including Specialist High Skills Majors, French Immersion, and International Baccalaureate.
The school will also feature state-of-the-art facilities, such as a triple gymnasium, a fitness centre, a library learning commons, a cafeteria with a stage, a music room, an art room, a drama room, a greenhouse, and a technology wing.
The school is part of the District School Board of Niagara’s (DSBN) plan to consolidate three existing high schools in West Niagara: Beamsville District Secondary School, Grimsby Secondary School, and South Lincoln High School. The plan was approved by the DSBN board of trustees in 2017 after a public consultation process.
The DSBN says that the new school will provide more opportunities for students to learn and grow in a modern and innovative environment. The school will also foster a sense of community and belonging among students and staff from different backgrounds and areas.
The DSBN invites the public to attend its open house events to learn more about the new school and its programs. The open house events will take place on November 28 at the Grimsby Campus, November 29 at the Beamsville Campus, and December 1 at the Smithville Public School.
More information about the new school can be found on the DSBN website and the West Niagara Secondary School website.
2023.03.29 23:30 CantStopEatingFries Sad Money Tree
| || |
Hey everyone! submitted by CantStopEatingFries to plantclinic [link] [comments]
Was hoping to get some ideas on how to help my struggling money tree! I’ve been trying to follow the instructions that came with the plant but evidently something isn’t going well. I don’t have a set watering schedule (maybe once per 1-2 weeks?) but whenever I notice the soil is getting dry, I add enough water to make the soil moist again. I also typically keep the plant on the kitchen counter with no direct sunlight. Recently I’ve been putting it by a window for a few hours, maybe once or twice a week, to get some better sunlight.
I just noticed today that a set of leaves was turning brown and fell off the tree when I touched them. Another set looks like they’re turning partially lighteyellowish? And then another set looks to have some spots on it.. these may have been there when I bought the plant but the browning and lighter leaves are definitely a new finding. And it just looks a little more sad and droopy than when I first got it.
Historically I have been terrible with plants so any help is appreciated!! Thank you in advance !!! 🌱
2023.03.29 23:30 Thelaudown212 Shadow Ducklett for Little Cup?
| || |
Hey guys! Just started PokemonGo in December and was wondering if my shadow Ducklett was ok to use for Little Cup? I’ve been getting wrecked and can’t figure out who to use submitted by Thelaudown212 to pokemongo [link] [comments]