Dior creme abricot cuticle cream
April and May empties
2023.06.01 11:33 eongdej April and May empties
| || |
Here are my empties. I'm trying to stop my shopping addiction. Saving these up gave me some anxiety relief, so I'm gonna continue using the stuff I have and post my empties here: ] submitted by eongdej to BeautyEmpties [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 05:25 ivychen300 Cuticle Oilt Market Size, Share, Development by 2023
LPI (LP Information)' newest research report, the “Cuticle Oil Industry Forecast” looks at past sales and reviews total world Cuticle Oil sales in 2022, providing a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected Cuticle Oil sales for 2023 through 2029. With Cuticle Oil sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US$ millions of the world Cuticle Oil industry.
This Insight Report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global Cuticle Oil landscape and highlights key trends related to product segmentation, company formation, revenue, and market share, latest development, and M&A activity. This report also analyzes the strategies of leading global companies with a focus on Cuticle Oil portfolios and capabilities, market entry strategies, market positions, and geographic footprints, to better understand these firms' unique position in an accelerating global Cuticle Oil market.
This Insight Report evaluates the key market trends, drivers, and affecting factors shaping the global outlook for SCuticle Oil and breaks down the forecast by type, by application, geography, and market size to highlight emerging pockets of opportunity. With a transparent methodology based on hundreds of bottom-up qualitative and quantitative market inputs, this study forecast offers a highly nuanced view of the current state and future trajectory in the global SCuticle Oil .
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of SCuticle Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries. https://www.lpinformationdata.com/reports/729812/cuticle-oil-2029 The main participants
Olive & June
Candy X Paints
The Body Shop
Paintbox Segmentation by type
Vitamin E Cuticle Oil
Almond Oil Cuticle Oil
Jojoba Oil Cuticle Oil
Coconut Oil Cuticle Oil
Argan Oil Cuticle Oil
Olive Oil Cuticle Oil
Other Segmentation by application
Nail Art Institutions
Others Key Questions Addressed in this Report
What is the 10-year outlook for the global SCuticle Oil market?
What factors are driving SCuticle Oil market growth, globally and by region?
Which technologies are poised for the fastest growth by market and region?
How do SCuticle Oil market opportunities vary by end market size?
How does SCuticle Oil break out type, application?
What are the influences of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine war? LP INFORMATION (LPI)
is a professional market report publisher based in America, providing high quality market research reports with competitive prices to help decision makers make informed decisions and take strategic actions to achieve excellent outcomes.We have an extensive library of reports on hundreds of technologies.Search for a specific term, or click on an industry to browse our reports by subject. Narrow down your results using our filters or sort by what’s important to you, such as publication date, price, or name.
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 17890 Castleton St. Suite 369 City of Industry, CA 91748 US
submitted by ivychen300
to u/ivychen300 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 20:28 kjlovesthebay cuticle care! mine always look bad. I do have dry skin, I try to apply hand creams (heavy duty ones with urea, lactic acid, thick moisturizing ones) but it seems like a futile effort. Anyone have tips?
submitted by kjlovesthebay to beauty [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 19:56 secure_dot [Routine Help] Please help a beginner!
Hi! I’m relatively new to skin care (I’m not counting the years when I thought washing my face with dove soap was all I needed) and I need help with my routine. I cave in and bought a lot of products I saw people mention here and on tiktok. My problem is I don’t know exactly the order of application. I read the instructions for each product, but I have a hard time layering everything. Sometimes I feel like my skin looks worse than when I washed my face with soap lmao. A bit about me: I’m a 29 F, I have an oily T zone and a dry outer face and have a LOT of black heads on my T zone, especially my nose. I don’t have hormonal or any type of acne, my main issue is that my skin kinda looks uneven and I hate those black heads. So, I’m gonna list the products I own and I hope you guys can help me create a routine, because at this point, I feel like I’m in way over my head and I have no idea how to go about this.
Cleansers: La Roche-Posay EFFACLAR purifying foaming gel; The Inkey List Salicylic acid cleanser and hyaluronic acid cleanser; CeraVe foaming gel cleanser for normal/oily skin; Bioderma sensibio cleansing oil for sensitive skin
Exfoliator: The ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% peeling solution
Serums: Revox Hyaluronic acid 5%, Revox Vitamin C 20%, Revox Niacinamide, Revolution Glycolic acid 10%, Revolution copper peptide serum, The Inkey List retinol serum; The ordinary salicylic acid
Toners: Geek & Gorgeous liquid hydration 5% panthenol + NMF; Synergy therm thermal water
Moisture: Bioderma Atoderm Creme Ultra nourishing cream for normal to dry skin; Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream; Neutrogena hydro boost urban protect SPF 25
And that’s about it. Lately my routine is kinda like this:
PM: double cleanse, first I use the oil then the la roche-posay foaming cleanser, then one of the 2 toners combined with hyaluronic acid, then retinol or glycolic acid or salicylic acid (only on my T zone) and lastly some moisturizer. I also use the AHA BHA serum once a week I’d say, without applying other acids.
AM: I admit I’m lazy in the am, I don’t cleanse, I just wash my face when I brush my teeth. I used the copper peptide serum a few days, but it felt like my face was super oily. I also seldomly use sunscreen because I DON’T KNOW which one to use. I swear to god I’m tired of buying sunscreens and looking the same, like I put my face in a pan full of grease. I hate it. I’m from eastern europe, so I don’t have access to a lot of products you guys talk about here, and I just don’t want to spend a quater of my pay check for a god damn sun screen. I have a la roche posay one, a revox one. They’re awful. I also tried some other local brands. Awful. So please help me, I’m begging 🙏🏻
submitted by secure_dot
to SkincareAddiction [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 19:41 themirroredheart [Sun care] Just bought the tinted version of my favourite sunscreen and I wish I'd tried it sooner!
| || | submitted by themirroredheart to Skincare_Addiction [link] [comments]
So ever since it came out the La Roche Posay UVMUNE 400 Hydrating cream SPF 50+ (PPD 35) has been my absolute fave SPF and before the reformulation, I was using its predecessor for a good while to.
What I love about the normal UVMUNE 400 Hydrating Cream
- High UVA protection (PPD 35) and protects against ultra-long UVA rays
- Very comfortable on my drier skin, leaves a glowy finish on me which I personally love, and sits well under my makeup
- Very water, sweat and sand resistant: I prefer to use more resistant sunscreens because I feel like they have a better chance of not getting immediately rubbed off my skin
- Each pump weighs 0.25g (and I've weighed it myself too!) so I know four pumps is enough for my face
Additional benefits of using the tinted version
- Iron oxides providing protection against visible/blue light. Now I really don't know how solid the evidence is but I've heard that visible/blue light protection is particularly beneficial when treating hyperpigmentation skin of colour and I want to do everything I can to improve my hyperpigmentation, without compromising on UVA protection
- Evens out my skin tone - I can skip foundation and wear less makeup, so less chance of my sunscreen film being disrupted and compromising the protection I'm getting
To be honest I just can't believe how many boxes this sunscreen is ticking for me and I feel very very lucky that this sunscreen works so well for my skin type and tone! Even though I've been using UVMUNE for a while now, I'm so pleased I've discovered the tinted version and that I can get even more benefits/protection from my favourite sunscreen that'll really help even more with my hyperpigmentation. And I think it it just looks very nice on my skin! Idk man I really feel like I've nailed my hyperpigmentation routined down, like it's working wonders for me right now 😭🙏🏽
The only downside of the tinted version is that it is fragranced and while I do try to avoid fragrance, I don't particularly mind if it's in a non-negotiable product such as sunscreen if the protection is that good. I will still use the original on the areas where I don't want any pigment, i.e. neck and ears, or when I'm particularly sensitive/dry/flaky. UVMUNE Hydrating Cream Tinted: 1g base layer + 1g reapplication. No makeup besides a little bronzeblush on top of first application. ... and a little swatched on top https://preview.redd.it/5gxehxv8w83b1.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1ac15f2bea1aba4a93fd66f314eeb86daa3a390d
2023.05.31 17:18 Usual_Replacement_37 ✨As Julie Andrews once sang; “These are a few of my faaavorite (bag) things”✨
Good morning WLers. Hopefully someone finds it to be a good read while relaxing in bed, or waiting for their turn at the DMV. (My condolences if the latter is your situation, for this post won’t be nearly long enough to bide your time ...no post will ever be long enough
So without further adieu:
As Julie Andrews (probably) once sang, what are a "few of your favorite [bag] things"? What are some little luxuries you lovely WL’ers like invest in/do, to prolong the life of your bags (reps or auth!)? What do you like to do to make/keep your bag feeling just a little bit more ✨special✨?
I think some of these little luxuries translate into a bag getting a bit more TLC, which in turn, I think can make you feel great about your bag, which can
mean you just feel better about yourself. I also think the extra TLC can help a bag age gracefully, and potentially deter skeptical individuals from thinking that your bag may be a rep because of the extra TLC it receives.
Here are some things I've done/seen others do:
- Bag table hangers
- Lotttts of brands and styles, but readily available on amazon etc for usually under $20. The brand I use is called Clipa. Again LOTS of different brands, and they function the same-- to keep your bag off the flooa questionable surface. I like the one I use a lot because they have different colors that match the most common bag hardware colors (black, silver, gold etc). I can’t count the number of times a bag hanger has come in handy when at a restaurant. I use it to hang my bag from the table, which keeps my bag discreetly close to me, instead of sitting on the floor absorbing sticky, old pepsi stains. My bag is also not sitting on the table taking up valuable table-real-estate (which is VERY IMPORTANT for when I will later decide to order two big ass desserts even though I am seated on a tiny ass table). The bag hanger is also a nice alternative to hanging my bag on the back of my chair for someone to steal, bump into or knock it to the ground. The bag hanger feels a bit more elegant, at least to my double dessert ordering ass. Also a nice perk is I have inadvertently worn it as a bangle a couple times, when I was too lazy to stuff it back into my bag at the end of a meal. (Which to be honest, is still a better thing to have on your wrist than a fluffy purple hair tie that you HONESTLY FORGOT ABOUT, during your maid of honor speech at your best friend’s wedding *facepalm*).
- A handkerchief
- Not me, but one of my friends always keeps one in her purse. So if she is in a place where she cannot hang her bag with a table hanger like mentioned above, she will lay the handkerchief down on a surface/floor, before laying her bag on top of the handkerchief.
- “Functional dust bag" bag
- What I mean by this is basically getting a cheap bag to act as a “jacket” for your rep/auth. Useful when traveling and/or inclement weather. For example, I found this second hand puffy nylon bag that is just slightly bigger than the LV Neverful tote. But the silhouette, handles etc, is the same as the LV Neverful. So the actual LV tote fits LIKE A GLOVE within this cheapy bag I got for maybe $20. The “bag within a bag” method is very useful if traveling on a plane, so you dont have to feel as bad when you shove your nice bag under your seat, or in squash it into the overhead bins. OR even if you aren't traveling, and you just find yourself in a situation where you wish to be a bit more discreet, and do not want unnecessary attention to your bag, the "bag within a bag" method can be quite useful. Honestly, this method for me has also been great to just protect the bag against the snow/rain (just tuck in the straps and zip it up), without needing to use a bag raincoat.
- To protect the bag handle/s. YES YES i know, this is not a new thing, on the contrary, a very common thing of course. But I mention twillys because *usually* when I see twillys on bag handles, it is often primarily decorative, with the added bonus of being protective. The traditional decorative aspect usually has contrasting colors compared to the bag. A lovely way to dress up any bag for sure! But in my case, I have a particular fondness for all black bags, and colorful twillys break up the monochrome vibe I tend to go for. However I didn’t want to ruin the handles of some of my more vulnerable bags (ultra matte lady dior + hand cream? a bad combo). Thus I resorted to getting cheap, under $5-10 thin “neck scarves” in solid colors on amazon, (black, nude, white etc), to protect my bag handles. I would then wrap them around the bag handles just like a regular twilly (black bag/solid black twillys, nude bag/solid nude twillys etc). It's great way to protect the bag handles for me, but because of the low key, solid colored "twilly" matching the color of the bag, it does not distract from the bag itself. Thus allowing the bag to shine through in its entirety.
- Bag inserts to maintain its shape
- TONS of options for this. From wadded up tissue papebrown paper,, to bubble wrap/air cushions that come free with any random online order, to actual custom satin or memory foam pillows made just for the exact style of bag you have. All of these options can be stuffed into your bag and can help keep the structure of the bag, so that it looks just as perky like when you first got it. What do you guys like to do? Particularly interested if any of you ladies with H BK/K Togo bags like to use this...
- Bag organizer inserts
- Self explanatory, and a classic im sure! I personally try to have all my bags have a custom made insert so that it acts as an organizer AND helps to keep the bag’s shape. Totally sounds bougie and/or expensive AF, but I’ve been able to have some of these made for about $12-15 and high quality, when reaching out to sellers on Etsy. I have also encountered low quality “one size fits all” organizers on amazon for triple the price. Matter of preference!
- Ok so.....I have used it to waterproof certain bags, which is RISKYYYYYY. I originally used this to help waterproof/stainproof certain fabrics around the house like a couch (since my toddler had a particular fondness for consistently spilling fruit punch over THIS ONE PARTICULAR light colored couch. (There are two other couches that are grey. But it was always the light colored couch he preferred. Toddlers I think have a 6th sense for KNOWING how to create their own entertainment hahaha). The scotchguard worked well with the couch, and eventually I had the idea “Hmmmm. This potentially can be used on fabric/canvas shoes... or bags”. I used it off label, to waterproof a pair of dark colored Dior Dway sandals, and it worked well. HOWEVER, I also did this once with an auth white dior canvas bag (because I live life on the edge and hate myself apparently….never again.) And the strap turned yellow after the fourth application of scotch guard. I was lucky enough to have our dry cleaner be able to remove the yellowing. But I think it was SHEER DUMB LUCK. If any of you are interested in scotch guarding your stuff, PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, it is done at your own risk. My personal lessons I learned 1) Scotchguard worked better with darker items 2) if you want to live life on the edge because you hate yourself (or maybe you have an annoying sister who keeps stealing your favorite dress, EHM EHM), then try this on anything white colored like I did, and then have severe panic set in shortly after.
- Silica packets/gel desiccants
- Those little moisture absorbing packets that are in everything from seaweed snack packs (YUM!) to a box of wooden clothespins (yes I bought these. No I don’t use them for its intended purpose. Yes there are 20 of them in a glass jar in my laundry room as decoration because I live for ✨vintage vibes✨). I store a couple desiccant packets in some of my bags that dont get a lot of use, especially during the humid months when sometimes my closet temperature/humidity levels can be a bit unpredictable.
- Odor absorbing packets
- I use charcoal odor absorbing satchets in some of my bags, that way it neutralizes any odors, as opposed to covering it up with perfume. These can be small, discreet little packets that can stay tucked away in a bag to help absorb obvious odors (like cigarettes), to other surprising culprits (because I can’t be the only one who had a little jar of sourdough starter explode in her purse during the pandemic right?… RIGHT?). The plus side with the charcoal satchets for me is that it is essentially reusable, since once the satchet becomes smelly, you can set it out in the sunlight for a few hours, and there will be no more odor. It's once again good as new, ready to put back into your bag, to absorb all odor evidence that I travel with a little brick of parmesan cheese (and a tiny cheese grater), to grate over pizza, whenever I pass my favorite, surprisingly decent "$1 pizza" joint.
- I have one permanently attached to the bag insert I transfer from bag to bag. This is not TECHNICALLY a way to prolong the longevity of a bag. More of protecting the bag in general from grubby paws, thieves, and more often than not, the recurring case of “where the hell did I put my bag??”, only to find it in the pantry next to the Cheez-its and Oreos (dude I wish I knew how it ended up there too, idk 🤷🏻♀️).
That’s all I can think of at the moment, but I would LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS USE/DO! Always looking to up my bag care game.
submitted by Usual_Replacement_37
to WagoonLadies [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:27 Daniele86 Lot of 8 High End Skin Care Beauty Samples Dior, Smashbox, Supergoop, Dam Dam +
2023.05.31 13:55 Daniele86 SERIOUS SKINCARE PURE PEP CREME RICHE CREAM Retails $123 bonus skin care samples
2023.05.31 03:43 Daniele86 Juvena Of Switzerland Juvenance Skin Care LOT Of 5 Face And Eye Cream NEW Lux
2023.05.31 00:46 lovejtratenberg Zoya Z Wide Brush vs Dior Brush
I have difficulty getting a nice line around my cuticles (even with a clean up brush). I seem to do pretty well with the Dior brush. Does anyone know how the Zoya Z wide brush compares to the Dior brush?
submitted by lovejtratenberg
to Nailpolish [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:12 David4twelve [WTS] [WTT] DS Nike, Tom Sachs, Supreme, OFF White shoes size 9-11 mens... Guaranteed authentic... $100-$300
2023.05.30 16:41 berryskye Sailor Moon (Usagi Tsukino) Inspired Perfume Tray ✨🌙💓
| || | submitted by berryskye to FemFragLab [link] [comments]
✨🌙 I am the Pretty Guardian who Fights for Love and for Justice. I am Sailor Moon! And now in the name of the moon, I will punish you! ✨💓
This is a perfume tray inspired by Usagi Tsukino, also known as Sailor Moon. She is the Sailor Guardian of love and justice 💓. Usagi is known to be clumsy, childish, playful, pretty bad at sports & school, and loves to daydream and romanticize…well, romance. She’s also a HUGE foodie & glutton (sooo relatable 🤣!); she has a particular fondness for sweets and dessert. A true sweet-tooth 🍨🍭🍪 . Because of this, I decided to choose perfumes that reflected her love for sweet, fun, & girly foodie gourmands.
XOXO Mi Amore: fruity cotton candy
Sabrina Carpenter Sweet Tooth: marshmallowy sugary whipped cream with a tiny hint of cotton candy
Skylar Boardwalk Delight: slightly soapy & coconutty creamy cotton candy
Sugarmilk Co The Candy Cosmos: fruity candy
DUA Cotton Candy de Dua: musky & mentholated super sweet cotton candy
Aquolina Pink Sugar Berry Blast: Pink Sugar but with less burntness & more berries
Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever: sweet raspberry & tart lemonade, very bright and energizing
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao: powdery milk chocolate with a bit of a zesty orange opening
Ganache Parfums Pistachio Creme: sweet creamy pistachio ice cream
Ralph Lauren Love: I’m not even gonna lie, I chose this mainly for the bottle & color scheme lmaoo. But honestly, it fits perfectly! Gives me late 90’s/early 2000’s “teenage girl” perfume vibes, which captures the show perfectly. This is a sparkling fruity floral cotton candy fragrance, an easy everyday reach.
This was a lot of fun for me to put together 😆🥰!! I’m hoping to create more trays for each of the other sailor soldiers in the coming days/weeks. If you’d like, you can check out my Instagram
Until then, in the name of love & justice…peace ✌️🤗!!!!
2023.05.30 16:03 LooseLipsSinkShips21 LIP SYNC: (Alternative Cast) Take On All Stars 8: Episode 4 - Screen Queens
2023.05.30 15:41 apadeva Arcana: Pax Collection (Review) - Crossing, Nectar
Both scents are charity scents for the refugee's of the war in Ukraine. Crossing will be discontinued once it's sold out due to unavailable ingredients for it.
1 = 100% scrubber, 100% destash. Scrubbing either because I hate it or I get an allergic reaction.
2 = 100% destash because I don't like it and won't see myself reaching for it in the future.
3 = It's okay. I wouldn't mind getting it as a gift but I don't love it either.
4 = I like it. If it's a sample, I can see a full size in the future.
5 = Absolute love. Always full size, always back up.
"The soft earth of home, a swath of incense-infused linen, unsweetened violets, dark stones, freesia, purple iris, ocean tides, rich olibanum resin, a whisper of leather, and ultra sheer patchouli."
Fresh earth with linen. A hint of leather and incense upon later notes. Has a certain wetness to it, which might be the ocean tides note. Wears close to the skin, lasts long. Unfortunately, I react to something in it and sneeze non-stop when wearing it. 2/5
"Ripe, plump blackberries and creme de cassis with sheer, summery georgette, cold swirls of vanilla ice cream, a tuft of tender lambswool, and a field of softly blooming sunflowers on a nearby hillside."
Sweet berries with a hint ot tartness from the cassis. The ice cream creates some creamy aspect but I don't smell vanilla or ice cream per se. Personally, I don't smell any of the floral notes. Very strong and lasts long. A friend of mine describes it "smells like a fruity LUSH store". 5/5
submitted by apadeva
to Indiemakeupandmore [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 04:49 jeremybh1 Sell - YSL, Nars Foundations light to medium and extras
Images with verification paper: https://imgur.com/ATZVmkr
Buyers can pick freebee listed below. Postage from Canberra $10. Pay by PayPal proper.
1) YSL Beauty Touche Eclat Le Teint Creme $30 used ~5 pumps only. Shade B30. Basically as new, paid $94 I think. Reason for sale is simply the shade photographs so beautifully but is that bit too pigmented to match my neck. Formula pretty amazing - doesn't need much skin prep and I found fingers best in circling it around my cheeks / nose etc.
2) Nars Sheer Glow Vanuatu Medium 3.5 $30 - used for contour, it's actually really good if you have time to do the beige rainbow. Includes the pump and yes my husband dremelled the lid so you can sit the lid on top with the pump insitu. Probably less than 1/4 used.
3) Nars Soft Matte in Light 5 Fiji $30 - it's too neutral for me as a face base but I will say when used well it's amazing under highlighter. On a sponge I put a line of this, then lined up the line of foundation on the high points of my cheeks and tapped it in place. Again it was an experiment so not much used and it's a 45ml bottle. Bad design of screw top lid in my opinion - turn it lid up, tap tap the bottle on your counter then unscrew for less mess.
Free with any purchase:
Nature Republic powder set, the best pan in this one is the peach blush
Revlon Lip stick in Rum n Raisin - used ~3 times. Formula not for me but nice medium shade for sure
Bobbi ombre cream shadow stick in Vanilla, used ~3 times.
submitted by jeremybh1
to AussieMakeupTrade [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 01:35 BrennaBaby7 Routine needs updating
| || |
I know you’re all sick of seeing these posts but I’m genuinely asking; what should I add to my routine to help clear up the little blackheads and clogged pores? I’m happy with the products I use now as they have drastically improved my skin (compared to the 2nd last pic), but I’m wondering if maybe I should switch sunscreens and add in another serum? Take something out? Let me know some suggestions, I’m willing and able to purchase new products! submitted by BrennaBaby7 to Skincare_Addiction [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 00:44 Ok-Guard7317 DJS Experience- 10 Days Post Op- Tips/Tricks
| || |Progress -1 week Progress 10 days submitted by Ok-Guard7317 to jawsurgery [link] [comments]
Hey everyone— 10 days post-op DJS— wanted to share my progress pics and tips/tricks that worked for me and answer any questions you all have. Thankful for this community and for all the stories shared here— really helped me in preparation and in recovery <3 <3 <3.
Procedures: Lefort Type 1 Reconstruction of Midface, Reconstruction of Ramus of Mandible by Sagittal Split Osteotomy with Internal Rigid Fixation. I did it in New York at Mt. Sinai with Dr. Andrew Kim. Saw about 8 surgeons over 8 year period before selecting him and deciding to go forth with the procedure. I am 10 days post op and so glad I did it. I am already feeling great, the swelling is way down, pain is very manageable — and I have high energy levels and am walking and socializing with ease.
Tips and tricks that have worked for me:
- Supplements: Bromelain, Tumeric, arnica, daily probiotic, white willow bark (pain management) (all immediately post op), as well as matcha pills, green tea (for antioxidants), magnesium, vitamin b, elderberry packets and super lysine (for immune support)
- Ice and heat: ice for pain management, heat for swelling - ice using ice masks, full head wrap, and ice roller throughout the day and heat compress 2x a day (30 minutes). I found that the majority of my swelling quelled around day 6.
- Daily epsom salt baths to boost circulation as well as 4 miles of walking a day. 2 days post op I started taking short walks throughout the day. I also got a lymphatic drainage massage pre-op and plan to do 2 more about a month post-op to help with immune support/healing.
- Skincare products: arnica skincare products (I used alpyn beauty juneberry and collagen hydrating creme cleanser and alpyn beauty plant genius melt moisturizer) to helped with bruising.
- Diet: fresh pressed green juice (celery, ginger, etc.), coconut yogurt on empty stomach daily (for gut support), bone broth (for collagen), green tea, boiled sweet potato/carrot/broccoli mash, soups, smoothies, chia seed pudding, yogurt, mashed banana/berries, popsicles, ice cream. I find that after a week or so I could eat majority of foods if I cut it up small enough - have been eating pasta, curries, sweet breads, etc.
- Bowel support: for the first 4-5 days post-op, I used colase, mag-8, miralax, and psyllium husk (fiber supplement) but phased that out as soon as I was able to incorporate more fiber into my diet (carrots, broccoli). I now only use matcha and psyllium husk for bowel support
- Jaw buddy: I also found someone online who had a similar date to mine and we have been supporting each other throughout pre/post-op. It has been a total game changer to have someone to talk to who his also going through it- very comforting. I also talked to people before my surgery who had done the surgery prior which was also very helpful in getting good tips/tricks and making me feel more confident in my decision. Highly recommend leaning on your community and getting good family/friend support when you can!
Overall- days 5/6 were the toughest for me pain wise and then I turned a corner and started to readily improve in terms of pain, swelling, and overall quality of life. I found that early on I was able to talk comfortably and I started lightly socializing on day 7 (farmers market, parks, friends). In general- this is a tough procedure but after the first week it starts to become a lot more manageable and I am feeling great and excited to keep improving. Main pain point at this point is numbness and how messy eating is. My numbness is largely in my chin and lips but I am hopeful it will improve. Attached progress pics and let me know if any questions.
2023.05.29 19:21 polarttarius [SELL [US] Well People, Tatcha, Beekman 1802, Byoma, Elemis, tons of Kiehl's Samples & More!
Venmo, Paypal F&F, G&S (+4% fee). Shipping $4+, no minimum. Shipped in 2 business days. Drug, pet, covid free. Packed securely in recycled bubble mailer and/or recycled box with bubble wraps/packing peanuts.
Well People Juice Cleanse Face Cleanser 112ml (BNIB) $8 Tatcha Silk Serum 5ml Deluxe Sample (BNIB) $4
Acure Brightening Facial Scrub 30ml (BNIB) $2 Beekman 1802 Milk Wash Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser Deluxe Sample 15ml (BNIB) $3 Beekman 1802 Oh! Mega Milk Fermented Barrier Boosting Facial Oil Sample (BNIB) $3 Byoma Creamy Jelly Cleanser 10ml (BNIB) $1 ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm Travel Size (BNIB) $6 Estee Lauder Nutritious 3-In-1 Foam Cleanser Sample (BNIB) $1 Estee Lauder Nutritious Melting Soft Cream/Mask Sample (BNIB) $1
Dior La Micro-Huile De Rose Advanced Serum Sample 1ml x2 $5 each Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Deluxe Sample (BNIB) 14ml $2 Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Deluxe Sample 0.14oz (BNIB) $1 Well People Plant Powderfoliant 0.56oz (BNIB) $2 Benefit the Porefessional Deep Retreat Pore-Cleansing Clay Mask 10ml (BNIB) $1
Kiehl's Canabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate Deluxe Sample 4ml $1 Kiehl's Daily Refining Milk-Peel Toner Deluxe Sample 4ml $1 Kiehl's Ferulic Brew Rejuvenating Facial Essence Deluxe Sample 5ml $1 Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque foil sample 5ml (x2) $0.50 each Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment foil sample 1.5ml $1 Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash Deluxe Sample 30ml $2 Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Sample 2ml (x2) $1 each Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream foil sample 3ml (x2) $1 each Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner foil sample 3ml (x2) $0.50 each Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution foil sample 1.5ml (x3) $1 each
Foil samples $0.25 each
Covergirl Weightless Water Cream foil sample (x2) 1.5ml (x2) Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter foil sample 10ml Peace Out Acne Serum foil sample 2ml Philosophy Hope Smooth-glow Multi-Tasking Moisturizer foil sample 1.5ml Keys Soulcare Skin Transformation Cream foil sample 0.07oz Kate Somerville HydraKate Recharging Water Cream foil sample 2ml Belif Aqua Bomb foil sample 3ml Dermalogica Precleanse foil sample Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water foil sample 5ml First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream foil sample 2ml DHC Concentrated Eye Cream foil sample 0.03oz it Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spots Concentrated Derma Serum foil sample 1.27ml it Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Concentrated Derma Serum foil sample 1.25ml
Thanks for looking! 💕
submitted by polarttarius
to skincareexchange [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 17:44 FatCoupon Kiehl's Skincare Sitewide Shopping Event
2023.05.29 14:52 aloomis16 Grasshopper
| || |
1.5 oz Tempus Fugit Creme de Cacao 1.5 oz Tempus Fugit Creme de Menthe 1.5 oz Heavy Cream submitted by aloomis16 to cocktails [link] [comments]
Shake all ingredients together, double strain into a chilled martini or coupe glass, garning with shaved nutmeg (or chocolate) and a mint leave.
2023.05.29 10:23 jesstermke Here are my makeup tips for covering my melasma
| || |
I have a melasma spot in between my eyebrows and a melasma mustache. In the summer, I do the best I can with sunscreen and hats and in the winter I treat with HQ in the winter. But it’s there and I need to hide it. I finally figured out a makeup routine that hides 95% of it so I thought I would share. submitted by jesstermke to Melasmaskincare [link] [comments]
1st pic is no makeup, 2nd pic is the products I use, 3rd pic you’ll see I use a darker foundation over the melasma because the regular foundation is too light, 4th pic is the final look.
All products are available in the US on Amazon or online except the powder (although that is not the key to hiding the melasma).
2023.05.29 07:30 Daniele86 SALE Lot of 5 High End Skincare Samples, Guerlain, Caudalie, Dr. Jart+