72 milton ave atlanta ga 30315
/u/Complete_Fox733 [COMPLETED] was deleted from /r/borrow on 2023-05-31 (t3_10i58pq up 129.79 days, LONGTAIL)
2023.05.31 20:42 GiversBot /u/Complete_Fox733 [COMPLETED] was deleted from /r/borrow on 2023-05-31 (t3_10i58pq up 129.79 days, LONGTAIL)
deleted from /borrow
- Flair: COMPLETED
- Link to the deleted post
- Was a selfpost with score: 2
- Submitted 2023-01-21 23:43 (UTC)
- Was up for for approx 129.79 days
- Probably deleted within the past 15.72 days
- Was last seen up around 2023-05-16 01:28 (UTC)
- Deletion detected at 2023-05-31 18:42 (UTC)
[REQ] ($500) - (#Atlanta, GA, USA), ($600 on 02/15/2023), (/Pre-Arranged u/underpaidghdriver)
submitted by GiversBot
to borrowdeletes [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 01:27 jamesdcreviston I won a Looking For Love prize box!
| || |
I entered a contest on Instagram for this season of Dave and won this box. It came today! Wanted to share with my fellow Dave/Lil Dicky fans! submitted by jamesdcreviston to DaveFX [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 20:37 anxious_onion LAST MINUTE SCHOOL LIST HELP PLEASE :')
- 3.786, 514 (second try)
- 3500 research hours with 2 mid-author pubs, 2 oral presentations, and an abstract
- 850 non-clinical volunteering
- 450 clinical hours (375 working, 75 volunteering)
- 2 gap years
- PA resident
School List Draft: DREAM
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) 522 3.96
Duke University School of Medicine (Durham, NC) 520 3.9
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Chicago, IL) 520 3.92 HIGH REACH
University of Virginia School of Medicine (Charlottesville, VA) 520 3.93
Stanford School of Medicine (Stanford, CA) 519 3.92
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (Cleveland, OH) 519 3.88 REACH
Boston University School of Medicine (Boston, MA) 518 3.85
University of Michigan Medical School (Ann Arbor, MI) 518 3.87
Emory University School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA) 516 3.79 HIGH TARGET
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (Pittsburgh, PA) 518 3.89
Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) 516 3.86
Ohio State University School of Medicine (Columbus, OH) 516 3.91
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (Cincinnati, OH) 516 3.88 TARGET
Thomas Jefferson University Sidney Kimmel Medical College (Philadelphia, PA) 515 3.82
Tufts University School of Medicine (Boston, MA) 515 3.82
Western Michigan Homer Stryker School of Medicine (Kalamazoo, MI) 515 3.8
Georgetown University School of Medicine (Washington, D.C.) 514 3.84
UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine (Los Angeles, CA) 514 3.8
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine (Richmond, VA) 514 3.88
University of Connecticut School of Medicine (Farmington, CT) 514 3.84
Geisinger Commonwealth Medical College (Scranton, PA) 513 3.81
Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine (Roanoke, VA) 513 3.68
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine (North Chicago, IL) 513 3.78
Drexel University College of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) 512 3.8
Eastern Virginia School of Medicine (Norfolk, VA) 512 3.72
George Washington University School of Medicine (Washington, D.C.) 512 3.75
Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis, IN) 512 3.89
Penn State University College of Medicine (Hummelstown, PA) 512 3.79
Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) 512 3.79
Wake Forest University School of Medicine (Winston-Salem, NC) 512 3.82
West Virginia University School of Medicine (Morgantown, WV) 512 3.84 "SAFETY" (no such thing)
Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine (Maywood, IL) 512 3.74
Tulane University School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA) 512 3.71
University of Toledo College of Medicine (Toledo, OH) 510 3.81
University of Louisville School of Medicine (Louisville, KY) 508 3.78
submitted by anxious_onion
to premed [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 15:38 funkless_eck Ah yes the world famous Kings Cross Station in... Atlanta, GA?
2023.05.28 06:12 ruinawish Trevor Dunn is next touring with Ahleuchatistas (instrumental prog punk)
2023.05.27 18:43 Interesting_Sock9142 Well I'm about 99% sure there's no such thing as a blue cedar waxwing
2023.05.27 17:15 Dalits888 Homeless per vacant house by city
2023.05.27 01:46 Unfair_Management695 Love being Tip-Baited after delivering 😒
2023.05.24 14:08 Benferoyum 🤓
2023.05.23 17:22 jakfrist Candler Road MARTA Decision
submitted by jakfrist to DecaturGA [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 14:14 TheBigBadBono Primeira Liga table - only four teams in the league - Benfica, Porto, Braga, and Sporting - have a positive goal difference.
submitted by TheBigBadBono to soccer [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 10:49 georgiainjurylawyer The Angell Law Firm LLC Injury and Accident Attorneys
The attorneys at The Angell Law Firm, LLC have represented personal injury victims in Georgia for years. We are a highly experienced Atlanta personal injury attorneys firm. We know that seeking compensation from a corporation or individual who has harmed you can be complicated after an accident, but you don't have to do it alone. Let one of our personal injury attorneys in Atlanta help you. If you injured in an accident and looking for a personal injury attorney in Atlanta
, Georgia area? Call our Atlanta personal injury lawyer today to solve all your injury and accident lawyer matters. We are available 24/7 to assist you. When you choose us at The Angell Law Firm, LLC Injury and Accident Attorneys, you get a team of professional injury attorneys who are dedicated to helping you obtain compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Call us now to get a free consultation.
Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer
Anyone involved in a car accident is likely to have questions afterward. Do I need an Atlanta car accident lawyer? Am I entitled to seek compensation? How do I file a claim with my insurance against the other driver?
Here at The Angell Law Firm in Atlanta, GA, we understand how serious car wrecks are. With years of experience under our belts, we are ready and willing to assist you in this time of need.
We Can Help Atlanta Car Accident Victims
According to the Georgia Department of Transportation, about one-third of all car accidents result in some kind of injury. No matter the circumstances of your car accident, we are ready to assist in whatever way possible.
If you or a loved one is injured in a car crash due to someone else’s negligence, we can help protect your rights and seek compensation.
What is a Negligence Lawsuit Case?
A negligence lawsuit allows the plaintiff to recover damages intended to compensate for physical, emotional, and financial injuries. In this case, it’s a car accident caused by another person’s negligence. To bring a successful negligence lawsuit, the plaintiff’s attorney must be able to prove that the defendant:
- Owed a duty to the plaintiff.
- Breached the duty owed and resulted in a car accident
- Engaged in behavior that was a cause of the plaintiff’s injuries in a crash
A Motorist’s Duty to Other Drivers
Every driver on the road in Atlanta owes a duty to others to act reasonably behind the wheel to prevent accidents. A person driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs or sending or reading text messages has breached this universal duty. If that person causes an accident, they could be held liable for the injuries they caused.
It’s important to note that proving these elements of a car accident claim can be challenging. For this reason, it is in your best interest to hire an Atlanta car accident lawyer.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
The term “car accident” can be somewhat misleading. It is a catchall phrase that often refers to multiple types of motor vehicle accidents. Our experienced team in Atlanta takes on cases involving:
- Car crashes: These are the most common, but that doesn’t make them any easier to handle when you’re the one involved. They often result in injuries, property damage, and emotional trauma.
- Motorcycle wrecks: Unfortunately, motorcyclists often take the brunt of the injuries in a wreck regardless of the responsible party. A motorcycle is much smaller than a car and provides a lot less defense.
- Wrongful death: Occasionally, car accidents will result in fatalities. In these cases, loved ones and family members typically have the legal right to file a wrongful death suit.
- Defective products: Sometimes, the responsible party isn’t another driver in a car accident. Manufacturers may be unaware of a product’s defect or, worse, refuse to acknowledge it. When the same product has injured you and others, we can help you file a mass tort against the manufacturer.
- Truck wrecks: Depending on the circumstances, the company employing the driver may also be at fault for the accident.
What Are Common Atlanta Car Accident Injuries?
Depending on the situation, car wrecks can cause a wide range of injuries. One issue many injured parties face is how long it takes to recognize the injuries. While some injuries are immediately noticeable, others take longer to show up.
Some common car accident injuries include:
- Back pain
- Head injury
- Whiplash or neck injury
- Damage to the internal organs
- Broken bones
- Emotional distress or PTSD
Any or all of these injuries can significantly affect your life and livelihood. The majority of car crash injuries require a recovery period, either at home or in the hospital. During this time, it is often impossible to continue working and earning your income as normal.
That’s where we come in. Whether it’s working with your insurance to pay for medical bills, outpatient therapy, or lost wages, The Angell Law Firm is on your side.
In Georgia, if an automobile accident results in a fatality, the deceased’s spouse has the first claim. If there is no spouse, then the deceased’s children are eligible to file the lawsuit. From there, it goes to the victim’s parents, siblings, nieces or nephews, grandparents, and other descendants.
There are multiple types of damages that you can sue for with wrongful death. These include compensation for:
- Loss of comfort, companionship, and relationship
- Loss of consortium of the victim (for spouses only)
- Loss of household services
- Loss of financial support
The money involved depends significantly on the situation and is meant to pay for funerary or burial expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. There must be significant proof that the responsible party caused both the death and was responsible for preventing it.
Sifting through endless paperwork and complicated statutes while you’re grieving is just another burden to bear. To navigate these complex legalities, we can help you seek compensation for your loved one’s death.
One word – AMAZING!!!! I’m happy that I trusted the reviews on this firm and decided to select them to represent me in a car accident. It was my first time being injured, getting into an accident, even having to go to the ER, and the Angell Law Firm was empathetic to that and made sure I was informed throughout the entire process. Breanna was my case manager, always available when I needed to reach her, called me for updates – seriously just went above and beyond! And they awarded me more than I would’ve ever imagined possible. – Vanessa V
Where Do Car Accidents Occur in Atlanta?
As you might expect in a city of nearly 500,000 people, motor vehicle accidents are not uncommon. Although the city of Atlanta has taken many steps in recent years to make driving and walking safer, a combination of reckless behaviors and more people have made the roads dangerous.
While Atlanta has more than its fair share of car wrecks, some places are known to be more dangerous than others.
The Federal Highway Administration found that one-fifth of all fatal car accidents happen at an intersection, and two out of every five non-fatal accidents happen at intersections.
The intersections in Atlanta statistically proven to be the most dangerous are:
- East Park Pl and Stone Mountain Hwy
- Covington Hwy and Lithonia Rd
- North Hairston Rd and Memorial Dr
- Covington Hwy and Panola Rd
- Peachtree Industrial Blvd and Jimmy Carter Blvd
- Peachtree Rd and Collier Rd
- Earnest Barrett Pkwy and Cobb Place Blvd
- Marietta Rd and Bolton Rd
- West Paces Ferry Rd and Habersham Rd
- Peachtree Rd and 14th St
- Peachtree Rd and Piedmont Rd
- Delmoor Ct and Delmar Ave
- Briarcliff Rd and North Druid Hills Rd
- State Bridge Rd and Medlock Bridge Rd
- Chattahoochee Rd and Howell Mill Rd
Of course, it’s not always possible to avoid significant intersections or highways. If you need to drive through them, be extra cautious and on the lookout for reckless driving.
Atlanta Accident Statistics
In 2018, Atlanta saw a drop in the number of collisions compared to the years before, but there were still nearly 50,000 reported to the county. In fact, despite the lockdown in 2020 for the majority of the year, Atlanta PD still recorded over 20,000 automobile accidents.
According to the Georgia Department of Transportation, in 2019, 1,507 people died on roads. Of those fatalities, 60% of them weren’t wearing seat belts. Additionally, only 16% were pedestrians, suggesting that most people killed were passengers and drivers in motor vehicles.
Three-quarters of car crash fatalities were found to be caused by unsafe driving. That includes:
- Distracted driving, including sleepy driving
- Texting or calling while driving
- Drunk driving: 29% of all crashes in 2019 were the result of driving while intoxicated
- Speeding: 30% of all crashes in 2019 were the result of speeding
Who Is to Blame After a Car Accident?
Legally, the blame for a car accident is assigned to someone known as the responsible party. The responsible party is the person or people who inadvertently caused the accident to happen. As the name implies, a car accident is technically an accident, and no one intended it.
Reckless behavior is known to lead to car crashes, so even if it was an accident, the responsible party still bears the blame. In Georgia, drivers legally have a responsibility to be cautious on the roads and avoid other vehicles.
The responsible party isn’t necessarily one person. Multiple people may be at fault for the accident. Sometimes, no one is at fault. Other times, the vehicle’s manufacturer is the responsible party.
In some cases, your negligence may be partly responsible for the accident. Even in those situations, you might still be eligible to seek compensation. Georgia law specifies modified comparative negligence in car accidents. If you are less than 50% responsible, you are still eligible to seek compensation.
Mass Tort Cases
If you and others are involved in motor vehicle accidents resulting from a product malfunctioning, you may all be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer for negligence.
Mass torts or class action cases are against the manufacturer under the assumption that the manufacturer had a responsibility to ensure the safety of their products before releasing them on the market.
Different types of product defects could cause injuries which include:
- Warning or marketing defect: The manufacturer should have marketed the product with a specific warning about potential hazards involving the product or how it could be used
- Manufacturing defect: As the name implies, the product is safe, but something went wrong during production to make it dangerous, even when used correctly and as intended
- Design defect: The rarest type and sometimes lumped in with marketing defect, design defects imply that while the product’s concept was safe, the blueprints of the product contained issues that made the product dangerous even when made correctly and used as intended
These cases can be complex and often involve a variety of plaintiffs against a single defendant with massive amounts of resources. That’s why it’s vital to hire an attorney with plenty of experience handling large class-action suits like The Angell Law Firm.
As is the case throughout the United States, you are not legally required to hire an attorney. You have the right and freedom to defend yourself in court and when filing claims. However, the benefits of legal counsel cannot be overstated, especially in a car accident case.
In the aftermath of a car crash, you deal with physical and emotional injuries. With an experienced Atlanta car accident lawyer on your side, you can focus on recovering while we focus on your claim. A lawyer provides invaluable experience with the legal processes, paperwork, and guidance along the way.
When you work with us, you’ll have help:
- Gathering evidence to support your claim, including eyewitness accounts, traffic camera footage, photos of the crash site, and police reports
- Finding all responsible parties, which could include other drivers, car manufacturers, property owners, or insurance companies, and providing evidence to prove negligence
- Communicating with insurance companies on your behalf
- Filing the correct paperwork by each given deadline
We have decades of experience with car accident cases and don’t charge any fees unless you win your case.
Get Evidence, Strengthen Your Claim
You can not recover compensation for your car accident injuries unless you have evidence that proves liability for the other party. You will also need to provide the insurance companies involved in the claim with evidence that clearly shows the extent of your injuries and the damages you have suffered due to these injuries.
At the Scene of the Car Accident
There is a variety of types of evidence you should collect following a car accident. This includes photographs of the vehicles involved and the surrounding scene. You should also obtain a copy of the official police report. On top of that, ask witnesses for their contact information before leaving the scene. Take photographs of any visible injuries you may have suffered in the crash.
After the Accident
After the car accident, be sure to hold onto any evidence you have acquired. This includes copies of any vehicle damage repair receipts, medical bills, doctor’s notes about your injuries, medical exam results, and lab results. The more evidence you have supporting your claim, the better. The more evidence, the more likely you will receive full and fair compensation.
We take on the heavy lifting of filing a lawsuit against the responsible party in your car accident. Successful cases are when the responsible party compensates you for your losses.
Depending on the situation, these losses can range from lost wages to medical bills to property damage. Those are known as economic damages because they can be labeled and calculated to a precise number.
Another type of loss you can receive compensation for is known as non-economic damages. This might include emotional distress, disfigurement, or wrongful death cases. As the name implies, non-economic damages can’t be calculated or easily given a price.
Whatever you’re going through, The Angell Law Firm is here to aid you. We make visits to your home or your hospital room, depending on where you feel the most comfortable. Your comfort and recovery are our first priorities throughout the entirety of your case.
Call Today for a Free Case Evaluation
If you have been injured in a car crash, call The Angell Law Firm at (404) 924-7950 for a free case evaluation with an Atlanta car accident lawyer. Our office is standing by 24/7 to help you seek compensation and protect your rights after a vehicle accident. Name of Law Firm: The Angell Law Firm LLC Injury and Accident Attorneys Address: 3391 Peachtree Rd NE UNIT 110, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA Phone: 404-390-2264 Phone: (770) 217-4954 Website URL: https://georgiainjurylawyer.com/ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/atlantalawyers/
submitted by georgiainjurylawyer
to u/georgiainjurylawyer [link] [comments]
2023.05.20 15:57 MooseKnee10 Candler Road MARTA Decision
| || |
Looks like after all the surveys and public meetings saying that we wanted the ART bus to go to Decatur station, they still have it going around. Shame because I bet most of it is the awful traffic around Candler and College. Congestion pricing exempting nearby residents would really help that area not be used as a thoroughfare by everyone. submitted by MooseKnee10 to Micromobility_ATL [link] [comments]
2023.05.19 11:37 Leak-Detection Water Damage Restoration Services by Experts Leak detection of Atlanta
| || | submitted by Leak-Detection to u/Leak-Detection [link] [comments]
If your home or business has been affected by water damage, call the professionals at Leak Detection of Atlanta. They are dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality water damage restoration services in Milton
available. Using cutting-edge technology and modern techniques, they can quickly and effectively assess and address areas damaged by flooding, sewage backup,s and pipe leaks. With a priority to protect your home or business from further damage, Leak Detection of Atlanta reclaims your property while remaining attentive and cost-effective. Visit our website for more information. Water Damage Restoration
2023.05.16 05:09 Annanix How to fight injustice from a behavioral health facility?
I was involuntarily hospitalized in Lawrenceville, GA about a week ago. They did 1013 me, but after my 72-hour hold, I was not allowed to sign myself out despite advocating for myself. I reiterated to them that I needed to be out ASAP to continue working lest I lose my two jobs, and they assured me that there's no way I would.
Well, I was dropped like flies from both companies for being in a facility I did not consent to in the first place. I understand the 72 hr hold, but after that there shouldn't be legal grounds for them to keep me against my will, or am I mistaken?
The most important aspect is that they lied to my face about my jobs and I'm now homeless. I wanted to work more than anything, was assured I wouldn't be terminated, but I have been because they wouldn't let me contact my supervisors.
I don't think any institution should be allowed to get away with destroying a person's livelihood, so even if they give me an NDA and a sum of money, I can use that towards a place to live while I get my work back.
Are there any law firms in the Atlanta area that can help me pursue this matter? What legal grounds do I have against this hospital? It was full of abuse left and right, lies, and more. I'm aware a place like that must have a team of lawyers if they're allowed to keep operating, but I'd like to milk as many pennies as I can out of them over loss of income.
Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
submitted by Annanix
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.12 01:39 roberb7 Opening Round Brackets
May 15-18 in ten locations.
In five-team brackets, the first three games are #4 vs. #5, #2 vs. #3, and #1 vs. #4/#5 winner. In four-team brackets, the first two games are #2 vs. #3, and #1 vs. #4. Bellevue Bracket
Don Roddy Field, Bellevue, Neb. Tournament Central
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||Bellevue (Neb.)* ||26 |
|2 ||Doane (Neb.) ||9 |
|3 ||Oklahoma City ||52 |
|4 ||Grand View (Iowa) ||33 |
Mean ISR: 30 Fayette Bracket
Estes Baseball Field, Fayette, Mo. Tournament Central
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||Southeastern (Fla.) ||3 |
|2 ||Kansas Wesleyan ||20 |
|3 ||Central Methodist (Mo.)* ||42 |
|4 ||Madonna (Mich.) ||46 |
|5 ||St. Francis (Ill.) ||105 |
Mean ISR: 27.75 (In five-team brackets, the lower of the #4 and #5 teams is excluded) Hattiesburg Bracket
Milton Wheeler Field, Hattiesburg, Miss.
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||William Carey (Miss.)* ||11 |
|2 ||Texas Wesleyan ||37 |
|3 ||Ave Maria (Fla.) ||41 |
|4 ||Union (Ky.) ||62 |
|5 ||Houston-Victoria (Texas) ||87 |
Mean ISR: 37.75 Kingsport Bracket
Hunter Wright Stadium, Kingsport, Tenn. Tournament Central
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||Webber International (Fla.) ||23 |
|2 ||Missouri Baptist ||21 |
|3 ||Bryan (Tenn.) ||44 |
|4 ||Indiana Wesleyan ||48 |
Mean ISR: 34 Lawrenceville Bracket
Grizzly Baseball Complex, Lawrenceville, GA Tournament Central
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||Georgia Gwinnett* ||7 |
|2 ||Freed-Hardeman (Tenn.) ||35 |
|3 ||Concordia (Neb.) ||18 |
|4 ||Midway (Ky.) ||96 |
|5 ||Saint Xavier (Ill.) ||86 |
Mean ISR: 36.5 Lewiston Bracket
Harris Field, Lewiston, Idaho Tournament Central
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||Hope International (Calif.) ||2 |
|2 ||Science & Arts (Okla.) ||40 |
|3 ||Concordia-Ann Arbor (Mich.) ||43 |
|4 ||Lewis-Clark State (Idaho)* ||5 |
Mean ISR: 22.5 Santa Barbara Bracket
Russell Carr Field, Santa Barbara, CA Tournament Central
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||Westmont (Calif.)* ||1 |
|2 ||Benedictine-Mesa (Ariz.) ||8 |
|3 ||Vanguard (Calif.) ||10 |
|4 ||British Columbia ||4 |
|5 ||Antelope Valley (Calif.) ||24 |
Mean ISR: 5.75 Shreveport Bracket
Pilot Field, Shreveport, La.
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||LSU Shreveport (La.)* ||12 |
|2 ||McPherson (Kan.) ||29 |
|3 ||Morningside (Iowa) ||15 |
|4 ||MidAmerica Nazerene (Kan.) ||70 |
|5 ||Dillard (La.) ||164 |
Mean ISR: 31.5 Upland Bracket
Winterholter Field, Upland, Ind. Tournament Central
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||Tennessee Wesleyan ||13 |
|2 ||Taylor (Ind.)* ||29 |
|3 ||Cumberland (Tenn.) ||30 |
|4 ||Point Park (Pa.) ||65 |
|5 || Fisher (Mass.) ||149 |
Mean ISR: 34.25 Williamsburg Bracket
Doyle Buhl Stadium, Williamsburg, Ky. Tournament Central
|Seed ||Team ||ISR |
|1 ||Cumberlands (Ky.)* ||17 |
|2 ||Mobile (Ala.) ||25 |
|3 ||Columbia (Mo.) ||57 |
|4 ||Reinhardt (Ga.) ||36 |
Mean ISR: 33.75
* Host team
submitted by roberb7
to CollegeBaseballNAIA [link] [comments]
2023.05.11 20:23 boutell New US CCS chargers report for April 2023
Here are all of the new US CCS (Level 3 fast-charging) stations that rolled out in April 2023,
according to the Department of Energy. These chargers are suitable for most new EVs on the market, except for:
Some of these chargepoints will be "refreshes,"
- Tesla drivers who haven't bought the official CCS adapter yet. Certain older Teslas need additional work done to accept the adapter.
- Leaf owners like me, and some owners of older cars that also use CHAdeMO. If you drive a Leaf, or an older CHAdeMO car, see my matching post in leaf.
e.g. the provider replaced them with faster chargers etc. Some may be incorrect. This report is only as good as the Alternative Fuels Data Center data.
There were 171 CCS charge points added or refreshed in April 2023
, which is up from 159 in March. For comparison, there were only 100 new CCS charge points in April 2022. Things are speeding up. "What about CCS charging at Tesla superchargers?"
Tesla is in the process of rolling out their "magic dock" for non-Tesla cars in certain locations. I assume they will start to include this in their reporting to the Alternative Fuels Data Center soon. When they do it should be reflected here.
If you'd like to know about new chargers along your routes right away, or just prefer not to check this list monthly when new openings are rare in your area, I've set up a free service that provides email notifications as soon as they open. You can sign up at evpov.com
. Or not! I don't really have a business plan here, I built it to help EV owners like myself.
To streamline this post, multi-chargepoint locations are listed with the number of chargepoints first, so that's why the post is shorter than in previous months.
➡ AZ (6) 3320 Stockton Hill Road (US-UV2-8EL-1B) 3320 Stockton Hill Road Kingman, AZ 86409 (6) 1349 W. Main Street (US-Z2C-3SA-2C) 1349 W. Main Street Quartzsite, AZ 85346 (2) GPM INVESTMENTS 4597 DC2 21198 E Ocotillo Rd Queen Creek, AZ 85142 ➡ CA (1) Shepard Place Shops - CPMD 1001-1049 Casitas Pass Road Carpinteria, CA 93013 (1) Eureka 1912 Broadway St. Eureka, CA 95501 (1) 5515 Automall Pkwy 5515 Automall Pkwy Fremont, CA 94538 (1) 7097 - Morgan Hill, CA (18605 Monterey Road) 18605 Monterey Road Morgan Hill, CA 95037 (1) Hemborg Ford 1900 Hamner Avenue Norco, CA 92860 (1) ROSEVILLE HYUND STATION #2 200 N Sunrise Ave Roseville, CA 95661 (2) 101 LOMBARD ST LEVIS RAPID 1 101 Lombard St San Francisco, CA 94111 (1) CHARGEPOINT ZNKR DC 1 2191 Zanker Road San Jose, CA 95131 (1) BOA San Leandro Main CA4-111 (San Leandro, CA) 1400 E 14TH ST San Leandro, CA 94577 (1) ARCO Torrance 1800 Artesia Blvd Torrance, CA 90504 (1) Woodland Motors 530 Quality Circle Woodland, CA 95695 ➡ CO (2) HION NETWORK ALAMOSA PL2 610 State Avenue Alamosa, CO 81101 (2) CONIFER CONIFER PL2 27171 Main Street Conifer, CO 80433 (1) In-N-Out Denver-- 4597 N. Central park blvd 4597 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO 80238 (2) CITY OF DURANGO DURANGO PL2 250 West 8th Street Durango, CO 81301 (4) VOLVO CAR USA GW SPRINGS DC4 2115 Grand Avenue Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 (2) KUM & GO GRANBY PL1 308 West Agate Avenue Granby, CO 80446 (2) MONTROSE EV 1 MONTROSE PL2 533 North 1st Street Montrose, CO 81401 (1) HION NETWORK OURAY PL2 1230 Main St Ouray, CO 81427 (1) HION NETWORK OURAY PL1 1230 Main Street Ouray, CO 81427 (2) CENTENNIAL PARK PAGOSA SPGS PL2 San Juan River Walk Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 (2) ES1 SALIDA PL2 1 County Road 105 Salida, CO 81201 ➡ CT (2) BMW RIDGEFIELD RIDGEFIELD 2 746 US-7 Ridgefield, CT 06877 (1) SUBARU CUSTOMER CUSTOMEREXPRESS 45 Winsted Rd Torrington, CT 06790 ➡ FL (1) GLENEAGLES STATION 2 7667 Victory Ln Delray Beach, FL 33446 (1) Bird Ludlam 6890 Bird Rd Miami FL 33155 Bird Rd Miami, FL 33155 ➡ GA (1) GEORGIA POWER VININGS DC1 4300 Paces Ferry Rd SE Atlanta, GA 30339 (1) GENESIS ATL #1 GEN ALT #2 5917 Peachtree Rd Atlanta, GA 30341 (1) GEORGIA POWER LAKEPOINT DC1 171 LakePoint Pkwy Cartersville, GA 30121 (1) GENESIS ATL #1 GEN ATL #1 5917 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Chamblee, GA 30341 (1) GEORGIA POWER CUMMING DC1 1532 Market Pl Blvd Cumming, GA 30041 (1) GEORGIA POWER CAPTAIN D MADI 1930 Eatonton Rd Madison, GA 30650 (2) GEORGIA POWER THOMSON DC2 2101 Washington Rd Thomson, GA 30824 ➡ IA (1) KUM & GO CEDAR RAPIDS DC 2604 16th Avenue Southwest Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 (1) LITHIA BMW BMW DC 1 9631 Hickman Rd Urbandale, IA 50322 ➡ IL (1) Kunes GM Of Belvidere Il 1855 N STATE ST BELVIDERE, IL 61008 (1) HOP CHARGERS HOP2-NORTH LOT 343 N Perryville Rd Rockford, IL 61107 ➡ IN (1) CHARGER SOUTH CHARGER SOUTH 920 N Nappanee St Elkhart, IN 46514 (1) KELLEY CADILLAC 4-G-250-L-W-15 555 Grand National Dr Fort Wayne, IN 46804 (1) GM - Schepel Buick GMC 3209 W LINCOLN HWY MERRILLVILLE, IN 46410 ➡ KS (1) Midway Motors Supercenter 2075 E Kansas Ave McPherson, KS 67460 ➡ KY (1) Don Franklin Campbellsville Chevrolet Buick GMC 200 N Bypass Rd. Campbellsville, KY 42718 (2) FORT KNOX IBCRG#4 10 Bullion Blvd Fort Knox, KY 40121 (5) FORT KNOX IBCRG#3 397 Redmar Blvd Fort Knox, KY 40121 (1) FORT KNOX IBCRG#1 7543 McDevett Circle Fort Knox, KY 40121 ➡ LA (1) Gerry Lane Chevrolet 6505 Florida Blvd Baton Rouge, LA 70806 (1) EVerCharge - Minden City Hall 520 Broadway St Minden, LA 71055 ➡ MA (1) BIG Y FOODS MOHAWK TRAIL #1 249a Mohawk Trail Greenfield, MA 01301 (1) Simon Cape Cod Mall (Hyannis, MA) 769 Iyannough Rd Hyannis, MA 02601 ➡ MD (1) Pepco - Southern Regional Tech and Rec Complex 7007 Bock Rd Fort Washington, MD 20744 ➡ ME (1) QUIRK AUTO SABARU 295 Hogan Rd Bangor, ME 04401 ➡ MI (6) 10401 South Clare Avenue (US-X52-57X-2A) 10401 South Clare Avenue Clare, MI 48617 (1) KOOL TOYOTA CPE-FAST 3780 Plainfield Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525 ➡ MN (1) House Chevrolet Buick Cadillac 3700 FRONTAGE ROAD WEST OWATONNA, MN 55060 ➡ MO (1) 301 West 5th Street 301 West 5th Street Eureka, MO 63025 (1) Reliable Chevrolet 3655 S Campbell Ave Springfield, MO 65807 (1) Dutch Valley Grocery 760 MO-13 Warrensburg, MO 64093 ➡ MS (1) Columbus Hyundai 150 Hwy 12 E Columbus, MS 39702 ➡ NC (6) 278 Shoppes on the Parkway Road (US-FHK-SDZ-2A) 278 Shoppes on the Parkway Road Blowing Rock, NC 28605 (1) 2211 Vinnie's Way 2211 Vinnie's Way Charlotte, NC 28214 (1) Ballantyne BP 9935 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte, NC 28277 (1) EchoPark Sonic Automotive 4401 Colwick Rd Charlotte, NC 28211 (2) MODERN HYUNDAI 100000111 965 Concord Pkwy S Concord, NC 28027 (1) Circle K - Gastonia, NC 2106 N Chester St Gastonia, NC 28052 ➡ ND (1) Hwy 83 Leisure & Tools 1619 US-83 Garrison, ND 58540 (1) Enel X - Northdale Oil 4400 32nd Ave S Grand Forks, ND 58201 ➡ NH (1) NOURIA NOURIA ENERGY C 195 S River Rd Bedford, NH 03110 ➡ NJ (2) AAF PARAMUS DC LEFT 375 NJ-17 Paramus, NJ 07652 (1) bp - Springfield, NJ (5 Meisel Ave) 5 Meisel Ave Springfield, NJ 07081 (1) Brogan Cadillac Co. 112 RT 46 EAST TOTOWA, NJ 07512 (1) ESSEX COUNTY ESSEX COUNTY DC 900 Bloomfield Ave Verona, NJ 07044 ➡ NY (1) Applegreen Electric - Chittenango Travel Plaza 2188 Tag Rd NY State Thruway Chittenango, NY 13037 (2) S-R CPE2502 784 County Rd 64 Elmira, NY 14903 (2) PRESHYUN PKG 2 768 E Chester St Kingston, NY 12401 (1) Courtyard Syracuse Downtown At Armory Square 300 W Fayette St Syracuse, NY 13202 (1) MBOC WAY DC250 1 1 Mercedes Way Woodbury, NY 10926 ➡ OH (2) RICART CHARGER HYUNDAI PARK 4247 S Hamilton Rd Columbus, OH 43125 (2) DENNIS HYUNDAI FRONT DRIVE 1 2900 Morse Rd Columbus, OH 43231 (1) RICART CHARGER KIA LEVEL 3 4255 S Hamilton Rd Groveport, OH 43125 (1) Sugar Crossing Convenience Store 2049 Hornsmill Rd SE Lancaster, OH 43130 (1) DONWOODAUTO DW CHEVY 1 12916 OH-664 Logan, OH 43138 (1) CAPITAL KIA CPE250 1 9630 OH-14 Streetsboro, OH 44241 ➡ OK (1) EDMONDOK FESTIVAL MARKET 26 W 1st St Edmond, OK 73003 ➡ OR (3) VOLVO CAR USA HERMISTON DC1 1215 N 1st St Hermiston, OR 97838 (1) VOLVO CAR USA HERMISTON DC4 1235 N 1st St Hermiston, OR 97838 (1) OEM 3250 NW Yeon Ave Portland, OR 97210 (1) WinCo Foods - Portland, 102nd #13 1222 NE 102nd Ave Portland, OR 97220 (6) 1620 NW Mulholland Drive (US-2SP-J3B-2C) 1620 NW Mulholland Drive Roseburg, OR 97470 ➡ PA (1) PLEASANT HILLS FRONT 1 106 McKinley Rd Beaver Falls, PA 15010 (1) PLEASANT HILLS REAR 2 139 McKinley Rd Beaver Falls, PA 15010 (2) DC CORRIDOR BRISTOL PL2 3260 New Rodgers Road Bristol, PA 19007 (1) GM - TROY-ALAN CHEVROLET BUICK GMC 217 Grove City Rd Slippery Rock, PA 16057 ➡ SC (1) Parks Buick GMC 2640 LAURENS RD GREENVILLE, SC 29607 ➡ SD (1) Vern Eide Chevrolet Buick GMC 219 E First Avenue Mitchell, SD 57301 ➡ TN (1) Chattanooga Plant (Chattanooga, TN) 8001 Volkswagen Dr Chattanooga, TN 37416 ➡ TX (1) Chipotle Corinth 8201 S Interstate 35 E Corinth, TX 76210 (1) Prestonwood Town Center 5301 Belt Line Rd Dallas, TX 75254 (1) Gateway of Euless 3050 Highway 360 Euless, TX 76039 (2) PHILOTT HYUNDAI CPE250-B 2310o U.S. 69 Access Rd Nederland, TX 77627 (1) GUNN CHEVROLET, LTD. 16550 IH-35 NORTH Selma, TX 78154 (2) HOS CHARGEPOINT DC FAST 1 4100 Hwy 96 Bypass Silsbee, TX 77656 ➡ UT (1) U OF U SOLAR CANOPY 357 1400 E Salt Lake City, UT 84112 ➡ VA (1) Robert Woodall Cadillac 1063 RIVERSIDE DR DANVILLE, VA 24540 (1) Center of Excellence (For Testing Purposes Only) 300 Victory Drive Herndon, VA 20170 (1) Circle K - Wytheville, VA 2622 E Lee Hwy Wytheville, VA 24382 ➡ WA (1) 7116 - Burlington, WA (9596 Old Hwy 99 N) 9596 Old Hwy 99 N Burlington, WA 98233 (1) 5443 - Everett, WA (701 128th Street SW) 701 128th Street SW Everett, WA 98204 (1) Ruddell Auto 110 S Golf Course Rd Port Angeles, WA 98362 (1) Lincoln Conoco 301 N 1st Street Yakima, WA 98901 ➡ WI (1) AVISBUDGET WEST CPE250 N755 Communication Dr Appleton, WI 54914 (1) AMATO GLENDALE LOT N80W12650 Leon Rd Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 (1) RACINE HYUNDAI LVL 3 EAST SIDE 13313 Washington Ave Mount Pleasant, WI 53177 (1) Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids 2410 W. Grand Ave Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495
submitted by boutell
to electricvehicles [link] [comments]
2023.05.11 17:58 159551771 On the lighter side as a homebuyer in this market, I think I found some of the worst neighbors ever to buy next to. Was wondering why this pretty townhouse was selling for less than the people bought it for just last year.
submitted by 159551771
to RealEstate [link] [comments]
2023.05.11 10:39 Cervine_Shark [Advert] Ladies: $8.95, Mens: $9.95
2023.05.11 04:36 LucidCunning 1960's, "Cordless Massager" ad.
2023.05.10 05:57 LibrarianBarbarian1 Limited Edition Undertaker, 1980. Only 200 made. $195.00, D2 Steel, 2 1/8 blade, 4" handle, with sheath and rosewood presentation coffin. Anyone ever see or own one?
2023.05.09 15:23 Nemacolin 2021 Mass Killings in the US
Mass killings in the United States, 2021
Four or more dead (Suicides Indicated by an asterisk)
By a single killer (The killer is charged, or would have been charged had he lived.)
By any criminal means
1) 1 January 2021 Miami FL, 4 killed (reckless driving DWI) (https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/04/20/teenager-faces-charges-as-adult-for-dui-crash-killing-4-in-miami-dade/
2) 9 January 2021 Dallas TX, 4 killed (reckless driving) (https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2021/01/09/woman-facing-criminal-charges-after-crash-on-rl-thornton-freeway-that-killed-2-adults-2-children/
3) 9 January 2021 Evanston/Chicago IL, 5 killed (shot) (https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/1/22/22241446/murder-spree-gun-jason-nightengale-evanston-chicago
4) 31 January 2021 Union NE, 4 killed (misdemeanor reckless driving) (https://omaha.com/news/state-and-regional/crime-and-courts/la-vista-man-gets-probation-for-causing-cass-county-crash-that-killed-4-people/article_e13d9190-6795-11ed-ae79-03ba892aa24c.html
5) 23 January 2021 Mathis TX 6* killed (reckless driving) (https://www.kiiitv.com/article/news/local/dps-5-people-dead-4-hospitalized-after-fatal-car-crash-near-mathis/503-b6f5ca7f-c00a-4158-bfc6-21d4f1708ba3
6) Before 24 January 2021 West Whiteland PA, 4* killed (shot) (https://6abc.com/west-whiteland-township-pa-family-found-dead-chester-county-pennsylvania-mountain-view-drive/9984225/
7) 24 January 2021 Indianapolis IN, 6 killed (shot) (https://cbs4indy.com/news/indianapolis-police-arrest-juvenile-suspect-in-adams-street-mass-murde
) The death count includes an unborn child.
8) 31 January 2021 Sand Springs OK, 4* killed (stabbed) (https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/family-found-dead-northeast-oklahoma-home-75585769
9) 2 February 2021 Muskogee OK, 6 killed (shot) (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/5-children-1-adult-killed-oklahoma-shooting-n1256453
10) 2 February 2021, Kenansville NC, 4* killed (reckless driving) (https://www.wral.com/four-killed-in-duplin-county-car-chase/19504993/
11) 8 February 2021Dekalb County GA, 4 killed (reckless driving hit & run) (https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/dekalb-county-police-still-looking-for-driver-who-caused-crash-killing-four-people
12) 14 February 2021, North Huntington PA, 4 killed (reckless driving/DWI) (https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/03/pa-man-who-caused-crash-that-killed-4-was-driving-drunk-authorities.html
13) 18 February 2021, Fayette TN, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2021/02/19/family-members-dead-apparent-murder-suicide-fayette-county/
14) 22 February 2021 Rolling Meadows IL, 4 killed (reckless driving/DWI) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/6-year-old-boy-among-4-killed-in-rolling-meadows-crash-illinois-state-police-id-2-victims/ar-BB1dThql
15) 2 March 2021 Imperial County CA, 13* killed (reckless driving) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_County_car_crash
16) 13 March 2021 Indianapolis IN, 4 killed (shot) (https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-news/crime/update-amber-alert-canceled-baby-found-safe-after-quadruple-homicide-on-indianapolis-east-side
17) 14 March 2021 Harris County TX 4 killed (reckless driving/DUI) (https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/daniel-canada-suspect-in-crash-that-killed-mother-3-kids-was-pulled-over-shortly-before-crash/285-0243f5ba-f58c-46f2-9781-40b5de4f28f1
18) 15 March 2021 Del Rio TX, 8 killed (reckless driving/police pursuit) (https://apnews.com/article/us-news-immigration-texas-del-rio-47a117bf7128f391c71de1aab908158f
19) 16 March 2021 Cherokee County GA, 8 killed (shot) (https://www.cbsnews.com/video/shooting-spree-in-atlanta-leaves-eight-dead-at-least-half-of-them-believed-to-be-asian-women/
20) 22 March 2021 Boulder CO, 10 killed (shot) (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/police-boulder-colorado-active-shooter-supermarket_n_60590410c5b6bd95117f2f90
21) 28 March 2021 Essex MD, 5* killed (shot) (https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-maryland-man-fatally-shot-killing-76742459
22) 31 March 2021 Orange CA, 4 killed (shot) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/victims-identified-in-orange-mass-shooting-where-4-people-were-killed-including-a-child/ar-BB1fdiTl
23) 5 April 2021 Brooklyn NY, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/child-calls-911-after-four-including-parents-killed-apparent-murder-n1263121
24) 7 April 2021 Rock Hill SC 7* killed (shot) (https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-shooting-doctor-family-dead-children
25) 15 April 2021 Indianapolis IN, 9* killed (shot) (https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2021/04/16/fedex-shooting-indianapolis/7249099002/
26) 25 April 2021 Gwinnett County GA, 6 killed (reckless driving/vehicular homicide) (https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/driver-charged-homicide-georgia-crash-killed-10-77395070?cid=clicksource_4380645_8_heads_posts_headlines_hed
27) 28 April 2021 Boone NC, 5* killed (shot) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-deputies-among-4-killed-in-shooting-at-north-carolina-home/ar-BB1gbBlL
28) 30 April 2021 German Twp OH, 4 killed (reckless driving) (https://www.daytondailynews.com/local/german-twp-police-continue-investigation-in-crash-that-kill-4/2YXRZWGG5JFMFG7N4ADSLRSETI/
29) 3 May 2021 near Point Loma CA, 4 killed (negligent operation of a boat) (https://coastguardnews.com/coast-guard-responds-to-overturned-vessel-near-point-loma/2021/05/03/
30) 9 May 2021 Colorado Springs, CO 7* killed (shot) (https://apnews.com/article/colorado-shootings-17954f1d457aa4c68d461535457fb235
31) 10 May 2021 Chesterfield County VA, 6* (negligent homicide, smoking in bed) (https://www.wavy.com/news/regional-news/officials-smoking-in-bed-caused-deadly-chesterfield-house-fire-that-killed-4-children-2-women/
32) Before 20 May 2021 Beaver Dam KY, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.14news.com/2021/05/19/ksp-dead-barn-fire-ohio-co/
33) 24 May 2021 West Jefferson OH, 4 killed (shot) (https://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Arrest-made-in-deaths-of-4-found-slain-in-Ohio-16247280.php
34) 26 May 2021 San Jose CA, 10* killed (shot) (https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-05-26/police-swarm-active-shooter-incident-in-san-jose
35) Before 1 June 2021 Huntersville NC, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/suspect-found-dead-after-three-killed-at-different-locations-in-same-huntersville-community/ar-AAKI9do
36) 2 June 2021 Fort Wayne IN, 4 killed (multiple) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/suspect-arrested-in-slayings-of-indiana-woman-3-children/ar-AAKDGAy
37) 3 June 2021 near Greenville NC 4 killed (misdemeanor death by vehicle and for exceeding a safe speed for the conditions) (https://www.wral.com/man-charged-after-4-teens-including-brother-and-sister-killed-in-crash-outside-greenville/19710111/
38) 5 June 2021 Lexington KY, 6* killed (vehicular homicide) (https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kids-killed-wrong-crash-75-kentucky-78119291
39) 6 June 2021 Portland OR, 4 killed (shot) (https://apnews.com/article/or-state-wire-portland-oregon-shootings-87106bf79abb8163ee8528cf0b19ca7d
40) 15 June 2021 Chicago IL, 5 killed (shot) (https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20210615/police-4-dead-4-hurt-in-shooting-on-chicagos-south-side
) Awaiting word on a single killer NB one more died since the original source
41) 19 June 2021 Herdon VA, 4 killed (shot) (https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/crime/police-three-found-dead-in-herndon-home-virginia/65-3aea1d53-9c30-4ade-a830-3b9326ef5d1e
42) 20 June 2021 Jackson TWP OH, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.cleveland.com/crime/2021/06/4-family-members-dead-in-suspected-murder-suicide-in-stark-county.html
43) 26 June 2021 Albuquerque NM, 5* killed (pilot of a hot-air balloon was intoxicated, would have been charged) (https://apnews.com/article/new-mexico-albuquerque-marijuana-transportation-federal-aviation-administration-5f5d5cf583c4e673c73f65a5d32dcc14
44) 30 June 2021 Lenoir NC, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/police-3-people-found-dead-inside-lenior-home-1-unaccounted/4GCUEZC6ORH7TGAHQTBN4NPDUM/
45) 3 July 2021 Lexington KY, 6* killed (DWI/reckless driving) (https://www.wkyt.com/2021/07/20/police-wrong-way-driver-had-drugs-alcohol-her-system-during-time-deadly-i-75-crash/
46) 17 July 2021 Hickory Hills IL, 4* killed (reckless driving) (https://abcnews.go.com/US/people-dead-terrible-single-vehicle-accident-splits-castory?id=78910957
47) 24 July 2021 killed Quogue Village NY, 5* (DWI/Reckless driving) (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/25/nyregion/hamptons-crash-five-dead.html
48) 25 July 2021 Kern County CA, 4 killed (shot) (https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/26/us/california-kern-county-deputies-shot/index.html
) The killer was shot by police and his death is not included.
49) 25 July 2021 Clayton County GA, 4* killed (reckless driving) (https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/4-dead-after-man-speeds-off-on-highway-138-police-say/85-0d4532b3-622d-48a7-a210-08e63ed1783e
) among those killed was a pregnant woman
50) 31 July 2021 Palm Beach Gardens FL, 4 killed (DWI/reckless driving) (https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/07/31/two-car-crash-leaves-four-dead/5444861001/
51) 31 July 2021 Whitehall MT, 4* killed (DWI/reckless driving) (https://www.theolympian.com/news/state/washington/article253185678.html
52) 4 August 2021 Encino TX, 10* killed (reckless driving) (https://abc13.com/texas-news-fatal-crash-involving-car-transporting-migrants-killed-in-11-borde10930511/
53) 6 August 2021 Steelton PA, 4* killed (arson) (https://www.wgal.com/article/coroner-gives-update-on-fatal-fire-in-steelton-dauphin-county/37269626
54) 25 August 2021 Finley WA, 4 killed (arson/shot) (https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-4-killed-in-shootings-arsons-in-eastern-washington/
) was killer a suicide or shot by police?
55) 26 August 2021 Kennewick WA, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/crime/article253770678.html
56) 4 September 2021 Lakeland FL, 4 killed (shot) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/4-people-shot-dead-including-an-infant-during-shooting-rampage-in-florida/ar-AAO7DeC
57) 5 September 2021 Houston TX, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-people-including-two-children-found-shot-death-burning-home-n1278548
) Killer later killed himself, but not a part of the spree.
58) 7 September 2021 Avon Lake OH, 4* killed (shot) (https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/northeast-ohio/avon-lake-murder-suicide-2-children-killed-2-adults-shot/95-3467f7f5-39f3-4157-9845-9267696584ca
59) 12 September 2021 Sheridan WI, 4 killed (shot) (https://www.weau.com/2021/09/14/victims-identified-dunn-county-quadruple-homicide-investigation/
60) 15 September 2021 Aransas Pass TX, 4* killed (Shot) (https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/4-bodies-2-dead-dogs-found-after-texas-teen-posted-graphic-images-of-slain-relatives-on-social-media-authorities/
61) 20 October 2021 Grant TWP MI, 4 killed (shot) (https://www.abc12.com/archive/community-holds-candlelight-vigil-for-clare-county-quadruple-homicide-victims/article_33357f4b-bdf2-5151-815c-718eb9004e3e.html
62) 21 October 2021 Tacoma WA, 4 killed (shot) (https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arrests-tacoma-shooting-killed-80730085
) no arrests may be more than one killer
63) 29 October 2021, Bay Country FL, 4* killed (reckless driving) (https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2021/10/30/4-killed-including-toddler-in-wrong-way-florida-crash/
64) 30 October 2021, Larimar County CO, 4* killed (reckless driving) (https://www.kktv.com/2021/10/30/csp-4-killed-crash-near-coloradowyoming-borde
65) 14 November 2021 Tucson AZ 4 killed (shot) (https://www.kold.com/2021/11/14/update-police-identify-three-four-killed-shooting-tucsons-south-side/
) unsolved, no arrests
66) before 18 November 2021 Washington County MD, 4* killed (multiple) (https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/reports-vehicle-driven-by-robert-vicosa-found-in-western-maryland
67) 19 November 2021 Houma LA, 4* killed (DWI) (https://www.wdsu.com/article/7-killed-in-two-crashes-where-police-say-impaired-driving-played-a-role/38309189
68) 21 November 2021 Crystal Lake CA, 4* killed (https://www.kcra.com/article/deadly-wrong-way-crash-i-80-eagle-lakes-traffic/38308947
) Suspected DWI
69) 21 November 2021 Waukesha WI, 6 killed (vehicular homicide) (https://www.jsonline.com/story/communities/waukesha/news/2021/11/21/waukesha-christmas-parade-car-rams-through-downtown-shots-fired-people-injured/8714041002/
70) 20 November 2021, North Highlands CA 4 killed (reckless driving) (https://www.ktvu.com/news/4-killed-in-wrong-way-northern-california-crash-were-family-on-vacation
71) 28 November 2021, Lancaster CA 5 killed (shot) (https://abc7.com/lancaster-shooting-children-killed-woman-garnet-lane/11279941/
72) 29 November 2021 November 29, 2021 Fort Wayne, IN 4 killed (shot) https://www.fortwaynesnbc.com/2021/11/30/family-members-identified-murder-suicide-monday-night/
73) 30 November 2021, Oxford Twp MI, 4 killed (shot) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_High_School_shooting
74) 30 November 2021 Clayton County GA, 4 dead (shot) (https://www.macon.com/news/state/georgia/article256247297.html
) Killer was killed by the police so his death is not included.
75) 8 December 2021 Milwaukee WI 4* killed (shot) (https://www.cbs58.com/news/milwaukee-officials-called-to-49th-and-oklahoma-for-report-of-multiple-homicide-victims
76) 17 December 2021 St Landry Parish LA 4* killed (reckless driving) (https://nypost.com/2021/12/21/three-louisiana-siblings-killed-in-crash-with-wrong-way-drive
77) 22 December 2021 Amarillo TX 4 killed (reckless driving/DWI) (https://www.newschannel10.com/2021/12/23/4-dead-2-injured-after-crash-loop-335-near-broadway-drive/
78) 27 December 2021 Lakewood CO, 5 killed (shot) (https://www.denverpost.com/2021/12/28/denver-lakewood-shooting-spree-suspect-locations-victims/
79) 27 December 2021 Polk County FL, 4 killed (reckless driving/fleeing the police) (https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/polkcounty/sheriff-judd-crash-that-killed-4-injured-2-was-total-carnage/67-a9d25263-461f-40a1-9fac-086e5b7d9140
submitted by Nemacolin
to masskillers [link] [comments]