Silver lab christmas ornaments
What is Mr. Waxwing eating here? It looks like a Christmas ornament.
2023.06.01 17:44 it_aint_tony_bennett What is Mr. Waxwing eating here? It looks like a Christmas ornament.
2023.06.01 17:33 OwlCouncil23 Solar Sanctuary (Book 1) - Chapter 3
Previous Chapter Table of Contents
As I looked up at my boss, I could feel my heart racing with nervousness. No matter how much I do my job, whenever I’m asked a question, I feel like I’m back in school and didn’t do the homework. “Sarah, would you be so kind as to please explain what Dr. Shepherd’s report means in plain English,” my boss asked, bringing me back to the present moment?
I took a deep breath and looked down at the report Isaac had prepared, scanning through the pages to identify the parts my boss referred to as “not plain English.” As I flipped through the pages, I could feel my palms starting to sweat with anxiety as every pair of eyes bore down on me.
Finally, I found the section my boss referred to and started summarizing the key findings in my own words. “The object was observed for six months before reaching the heliosphere, which is the space we believe is the edge of our solar system,” I said, trying to keep my voice steady. I paused, looking for the next section.
“Then, the new telescope gave us good readings and measurements on size and speed. This thing appears to be very big,” I continued.
“Approximately two weeks ago, the object completed a turning maneuver and turned on the engines to slow down. In those two weeks, we have seen a measurable reduction in speed. The transit estimate time for the entire heliosphere went from approximately four months to two years, give or take one year, due to the margin of error in our calculations,” I finished, looking up to see the other diplomats and delegates in the room staring at me with varying degrees of concern and disbelief.
“Any questions?” I asked, hoping that someone would come forward with a reassuring response and take the focus away from me.
As I finished my summary, my boss looked at me and said, “Thank you, Sarah. Why is there such a large uncertainty?” I blinked, trying to understand the question and how to answer it.
After a moment, I slowly replied, “Because we don’t know what the object will do. It might cut its engines after slowing down 1% or increase engine power and slow down further. There are many factors that could come into play, and we are still trying to understand them.”
My boss nodded, deep in thought, and then continued, “In light of the clear images we now have, we know this will be some form of first contact. We must be prepared no matter the kind of first contact. We will be relocating to Texas to better coordinate between all the teams involved, science, diplomats, military, and others.”
I couldn’t believe it. I knew we were talking about moving, but now it was happening. I couldn’t wait to call Issac and tell him the good news. I was finally going to see my kids daily, not monthly.
My boss continued, “Anyone not transferred to Texas with us will receive new assignments over the weekend and need to report to their new departments. It was a pleasure serving with you all. For those of us moving to Texas, you have two weeks off to make it there without any issues. We will have our first all-hands meeting on the Monday after two weeks. If you have any questions, please address them to your coordinators.”
As the meeting ended, I felt a sense of excitement and relief wash over me. I said my goodbyes to the few colleagues I knew were not coming with us to Texas and headed toward the front door. The thought of being closer to my children was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.
Once outside, I hailed a taxi and quickly gave the driver my address. I couldn’t wait to call Issac and tell him the good news. As I dialed his number, my heart raced with anticipation, but to my disappointment, he didn’t pick up. So, I decided to text him instead. I told him I had good news and asked him to call me back as soon as possible.
As we drove through the city, I pulled out my phone and looked up plane tickets to Texas. A flight was available on Tuesday morning, which would be perfect timing for me to finish everything over the weekend and turn in my keys on Monday.
The taxi dropped me off in front of my apartment building before Issac could call me back. As I walked up the stairs to my apartment, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of melancholy. The apartment was now nearly empty, with nothing but a blow-up mattress in the living room, a cheap chair I had picked up from a local store, and a single suitcase I had taken back and forth from Texas. No pictures, mementos, or personal touches would make this place feel like a home. All of that already moved, and I was here alone.
I walked to the kitchen and reheated some takeout on my only plate. As I sat down to eat with a plastic spoon, I felt a wave of gratitude. My “Bachelor Lifestyle” was finally ending, and I couldn’t wait to be reunited with my children. It was time to start fresh in Texas, and I was ready for a new beginning.
After finishing my meal, I washed the plate and decided to frame it as a bittersweet reminder of what I went through when I got home to Texas. I froze mid-wash, realizing this was precisely what Issac went through when we decided to move to New Your City. With a shudder, I resolved that I would apologize for what I had put him through.
John Cooper, 3 months after object turned on engines.
I spent my last day in the office at Langley poring over the latest images and reports from NASA. A sinking feeling grew in my stomach as I looked through the data. The eggheads have been geeking and writing report after report of all the wonderful and crazy things they were discovering. My job as the realist was to look at the worst-case scenario.
The images showed what appeared to be an alien craft, and the size of it was measured in thousands of miles. I prayed that the eggheads had made a mistake, that they had added a zero or two or misplaced the decimal point, but deep down, I knew that was wishful thinking. It would change everything we knew about our place in the universe if it was real.
Even more troubling were the tubes that the eggheads didn’t label as anything but suspiciously looked like launch tubes to me. They were estimated to be multiple miles in diameter. To put that into perspective, it was large enough to engulf a small Midwestern town and still have plenty of room for some cows. My mind raced as I tried to make sense of what I was seeing.
Pouring a finger of whiskey, I sat down at the computer to hammer out my last report from this office. Thankfully the eggheads have been adding “Layman’s Abstracts” as they labeled it, so my job was now to add the things their Utopian minds didn’t think of.
Still, I kinda felt offended by the label “Layman’s.” The first time I read it, I thought it said “Lame-man’s.”
As I sat there, sipping my whiskey and staring at the screen, I couldn’t help but wonder what the aliens’ ultimate goal was. Did they want to conquer us, or were they just passing through? Did they want to teach us something, or were they studying us like lab rats? And what did their presence mean for our future?
The fact that the aliens had brought about world peace was a silver lining but also a double-edged sword. It was true that no one wanted to waste bullets on each other anymore, but the new threat also had us all on edge. We were all just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
I chuckled, imagining the aliens compensating with big guns for something, but I knew better. The reality was rarely that simple. The fact was were finally working together, sharing information and resources to prepare for the unknown.
Reagan was absolutely right. Nothing united humanity quite like a universal outside threat. We were shipping bullets and missiles to every country willing to build a bunker deep enough to hide it. We were basically treating explosives and ammo like candy on Halloween. And no one was complaining about budgets since there was a decent chance the banks would go away if the world ended.
I took a sip of my whiskey and leaned back in my chair. The idea of the aliens compensating with big guns for something still lingered in my mind. I wondered if they were as afraid of us as we were of them. Or maybe they were just being cautious. After all, they were the ones with the advanced technology.
As I finished typing up my report and printed out a few copies. As the printer spit out each document, I placed it in an envelope, sealed it with my stamp, and hand-wrote the date and time. One was for my official file. The next was for my boss. The last was for his boss.
As I walked over to my boss’s office with the two envelopes I had just sealed, I was already running through the list of things I needed to do next. This was the last time I would make this walk, at least until the next time I get stationed here. If the world doesn’t end at the next of this next assignment.
Once I arrived at my boss’s office, I knocked on the door and waited for him to call me in. As I entered, I handed him the envelope meant for him and explained that it contained my final report from Langley. I then gave him the second envelope, which was for his boss. As he took it from me, he thanked me for my work in this office and asked how my preparations for the move to Texas were going. I told him everything was in order and that I needed to pack my personal belongings and transfer my equipment.
He wished me luck and said he was sad to see me go. I said it was only sad if everything got blown to smithereens. Otherwise, we had more dances to have in the future. He nodded and ripped open one of the envelopes I delivered.
I left his office and walked out of the building to the car. All I had to do was load my single luggage case of clothing and momentous up my car and set off on the long 20 drive to Texas. Maybe longer if I got stuck in New Orleans again. In any case, I had to be there on Monday at a 9 am meeting as the new security advisor for future operations.
Eventually, I saw my wife’s missed call and text messages and called Sarah back. She told me the good news that she was being transferred full-time to Texas. And I couldn’t be happier. It had been months of her flying back and forth. The thought of her finally being here with me was comforting. The next day I called my brother and explained the situation to him. He and his friend were more than happy to help with the kids while I picked up Sarah from the airport.
I arrived at the airport early, eagerly awaiting Sarah’s plane’s landing. As soon as she stepped out of the terminal, I ran up and embraced her tightly. It felt like the world had stopped spinning, and for a moment, everything was perfect.
We returned to the house, and Sarah asked about my brother’s friend after greeting the kids. I could tell by the look on her face that she had figured out something I had missed. My brother and his friend exchanged nervous glances.
They said they’ve known each other for a while. They met at work. But then Sarah dropped the bombshell question: “How long have your brother and his friend been dating?”
My brother and his friend froze, and I felt like the world had come to a screeching halt. I had no idea that they were even dating, and it never occurred to me to ask. I felt like a complete fool for not putting two and two together. And after the initial shock, everything seemed to work out just fine. My brother and his friend seemed happy, and I was glad they had found each other.
Life was going well for me. Working with Sarah and Miles in the same building was great, and I enjoyed my job. However, the looming thought of the end of the world was always in the back of my mind. Ignoring the reports and rumors of the aliens and their intentions took a lot of work. But I tried to focus on the positive aspects of my life and not let the fear consume me.
That didn’t stop the reports pouring in, each more detailed than the last. We learned that the object was much larger than we had initially thought. And it seemed to be dumping an unbelievable amount of energy to slow down. All the instruments and measurements showed that it was slowing down at a gradual linear rate.
Five months later, I was in Miles’ office discussing the latest information packet from the Mars orbital satellites. We repositioned them to get good images of the opposite side of the object, and what we saw was both fascinating and terrifying.
The object was covered in strange symbols and markings, and as we zoomed in, we realized that they were not random. There was a pattern to them, and it was clear that they were not of human origin. There were also tubes and what appeared to be doors, hatches, windows, and hangers in various places.
Miles looked at me with a quizzical expression and asked, “What do you think, Isaac? How large do you think those doors are?”
I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. “I’m not really sure, Miles. I don’t have a point of reference to make an accurate guess. Everything would be pure speculation and useless.” I said, trying to evade the question.
Miles pushed me further, insisting that I give it a guess. I took a deep breath and said, “Well, if I had to guess, gun to the head, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were at least a mile high and 10 miles wide for the large ones. But the smaller ones were squished into little pixels, so they’re probably smaller than that.”
Miles raised his eyebrows in surprise. “That’s roughly what I was guessing as well. That’s huge,” he said, his voice trailing off as he tried to process the scale of the object we were dealing with.
I nodded in agreement. “It’s almost incomprehensible,” I said, feeling a sense of unease creeping over me as we discussed the object’s sheer size and complexity.
Obviously trying to change the subject, He asked, “Issac, do you have the data on positioning for the object. We’ve been tracking its deceleration for the past 6 months.”
“Sure thing, Miles,” I said, looking up the data on my tablet, “I have the latest data on the object’s speed and trajectory.”
Miles leaned forward, his eyebrows raised with interest. “Great, let’s see it.”
I pulled up the graph I had been working on that morning, indicating the steady deceleration the object had been experiencing. I handed the tablet to Miles, watching as he studied the information. His face looked like he was checking my math as he absorbed the information.
“What about future projections?” Miles asked, looking up from the tablet, and handing it back.
I quickly changed files and handed the tablet back to him, showing him the potential trajectory range of the object. “If it continues on this path, it will be in planetary orbital speeds to match Earth and within 10 lunar orbits of Earth,” I explained, gesturing to the graph with my hand.
Miles furrowed his brow, processing the information. “That’s closer than I was hoping for,” he said, looking back at the tablet. “That will give us a very near-earth orbit opportunity for observation and samples. Maybe even drop a rover on it.”
I nodded in agreement, feeling a sense of unease growing inside me. “Yes, it’s a bit too close for comfort for me,” I countered.
Miles looked up at me pensively and asked, “What’s the highest probability path?”
I thought for a moment, took the tablet from him, and highlighted the data and trajectory predictions, “Based on our data, there’s roughly a 10% chance that the object will be just beyond the moon when it’s in the same place.”
Miles sighed, sinking in his chair, defeated and deflated, “That might cause some problems for sample gathering, and we could lose out on many imaging possibilities.”
Sitting up straight, he took out a pad of paper. He started scribbling down some project ideas, occasionally glancing at me for my opinion. “What do you think the chances are that the object will get caught in our orbit?” Miles asked, looking up from his notepad.
I hesitated momentarily, weighing my words carefully, “It’s not impossible. I’d say it’s a decent chance, but we have to be very careful with any attempts to capture it. If we get it wrong, it could crash into Earth and cause a mass extinction worse than the one that killed the dinosaurs.”
The following is an expert from the Blog The Illuminati Insider
Greetings, fellow truth-seekers. It is I, the Illuminati Insider, here to share with you some exclusive information that will blow your minds and shake the very foundation of your beliefs.
My fellow conspirators, listen closely to the words I am about to say. I have uncovered some information that will make your hairs stand on end and your blood run cold. The craft we’ve been tracking for the past 6 months is not what we thought it was. It’s not some puny little thing that will fizzle out before it gets close to our planet. Oh no, my friends. This craft is as big as the continental United States, and it has cannons the size of cities.
I can hear you gasping in disbelief, but I assure you, this is not a drill. The object we have been tracking is not of this world. It’s a behemoth, a juggernaut, a beast that could obliterate our planet in a matter of minutes. This is not going to be a peaceful meeting, mark my words. We are in the midst of the war of the worlds.
We must prepare ourselves for the fight of our lives, my dear comrades. We must gather our resources, our weapons, our courage, and our faith, for we are about to face the ultimate challenge. This is not a time for hesitation, for second-guessing, for doubting. We must act, and we must act fast.
I know some of you might think that this is just another conspiracy theory, that I am just some lunatic spouting off nonsense. But I assure you, I have seen the evidence with my own eyes. I have talked to insiders, whistleblowers, and other brave souls who have risked everything to bring us this information.
We are not alone in this fight, my friends. We have each other, and we have the power of knowledge. We know what’s coming, and we can prepare ourselves accordingly. We can join forces, share our resources, and strategize our attack. We can fight this beast with all our might, and emerge victorious.
So, my fellow Illuminati insiders, let us not waste another moment. Let us band together and prepare for the war of the worlds. Let us show this alien force that we will not be taken down without a fight. Let us be brave, let us be fierce, let us be victorious.
So, my friends, stay vigilant, stay alert, and stay strong. We are in this together, and together we will prevail. Let’s show the world what we are made of.
The Illuminati Insider
The following is an excerpt from the blog GalacticGuru.net
Welcome, fellow seekers of truth and knowledge. This is the Galactic Guru, and I am here to share with you some important information that could save your life and the lives of your loved ones.
As we have been tracking the strange craft that has been approaching our planet, it has become clear that this is no ordinary visitation. This is an invasion, my friends, and we must be prepared for the worst.
We have reason to believe that the aliens who are approaching our planet are not friendly. They are not here to make peace, to share knowledge or technology, or to be our friends. They are here to conquer us, to destroy us, to take over our planet, and to enslave our people.
We must not take this threat lightly, my fellow galactic warriors. We must be ready to defend ourselves, our families, and our way of life. We must stockpile weapons, ammunition, food, and seeds, and antibiotics to prepare for the coming invasion.
I urge you all to take action now, before it’s too late. Gather your resources, arm yourselves, and prepare for the worst-case scenario. We must be ready to fight for our survival, for our freedom, and for our future.
We must also remember that we are not alone in this fight. There are other like-minded individuals out there who are also preparing for the coming invasion. We must join forces, share our resources, and strategize our attack. Together, we can fight this alien force with all our might and emerge victorious.
We must also remember that knowledge is power. We must stay informed, stay vigilant, and stay aware of any new developments in this alien invasion. We must be ready to adapt to any situation, and we must be prepared to make sacrifices for the greater good.
So, my fellow warriors, let us not waste another moment. Let us prepare ourselves for the coming invasion, and let us fight for our survival. We can do this, my friends. We are strong, we are brave, and we are united. Together, we will defeat the alien invaders and protect our planet from harm.
Stay strong, stay vigilant, and stay prepared. The Galactic Guru is with you, always. And to get 20% off your next order please use our promo code. We will even give you free shipping if you do.
The following was left as a comment and promptly removed from the blog post above.
has always been a source of knowledge and information for those who seek to uncover the truth about the mysteries of the universe. However, I cannot help but feel angry at the recent post about the impending alien invasion and the need to stockpile weapons, ammo, food, seeds, and antibiotics.
While the post may seem like a call to action for those who want to protect themselves and their families, it is also a blatant attempt to profit from people’s fears and anxieties. It is an exploitation of an emergency situation to make money off the backs of those who are genuinely concerned about the future of our planet.
Moreover, the post fails to address the elephant in the room. The elites, the ones who are truly in power, are not concerned about the impending invasion. They have already made arrangements to join their alien overlords and sell us all out.
While the common people are being urged to stockpile weapons and food, the elites are secretly building their spaceships and packing their bags to leave the planet. They have no intention of fighting for our survival or protecting our way of life. They are only concerned about their own interests.
It is time for us to wake up and realize that we are being manipulated by those in power. We must not fall prey to fear-mongering and conspiracy theories that only serve to divide us and distract us from the real issues at hand.
Instead, we must come together, unite as a people, and demand that our leaders take responsibility for their actions. We must demand transparency, accountability, and a plan of action that truly puts the interests of the people first.
should be ashamed of itself for using an emergency situation to make money. It is time for us to hold them accountable and demand that they use their platform to promote truth, not fear, and to stand up for the common people, not the elites.
Previous Chapter Table of Contents
submitted by OwlCouncil23
to u/OwlCouncil23 [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 16:51 lilsmutking [For Sale] [For Trade] Older Pressings mostly Jazz, Funk, Reggae, Classic Rock: Art Pepper, Bob Marley, Cal Tjader, Derek & Dominos, Horace Sliver, Jack McDuff, Junior Mance, Les Baxter, Lonnie Smith, Miles Davis, Nilsson, Oscar Peterson, Paul Desmond, Ramones, Stan Getz, Vince Guaraldi, and more!
Shipping from California to US only. Did my best to price appropriately, but if something seems off, let's talk.
$5 unlimited shipping. $20 minimum to ship. Paypal Goods and Services only.
Grading is record/sleeve.
If interested, please comment and then send a message/chat. Would LOVE to trade. Trade list of wants is at the bottom.
Thanks for looking! Almon Memela - Funky Africa
NM/NM - $20 Played once, in shrink. Art Pepper - Early Art
VG+/VG+ - $15
Sleeve has corner cut on spine side and is a little dirt/ringwear on bottom and top which is a bit more visible with it being an off white color jacket. Most of the record plays quite well but there are a couple tics at the beginning of the second track on the fourth side. Happy to send pics. Atmosphere - Seven's Travels
NM/NM - $20 Played once. Bob Marley - 20 Greatest Hits
VG+/VG+ - $10 Bob Marley - Catch a Fire
VG+/VG+ - $20
Runouts of this, but labels of this.
Name on label in pen. Byron Janis - Piano Concertos
VG+/VG+ - $15 Cal Tjader - Soul Sauce
NM/NM - $20 Derek and the Dominos - Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs
VG+/STRONG VG $15
(Creasing to bottom of cover near spine. Initials in blue marker on bottom right of cover.) Horace Silver - Song For My Father
VG+/VG+ - $25 (With Obi) Jack McDuff - Magnetic Feel
VG+/VG+ - $15 Junior Mance Trio - That's Where It Is
VG+/NM - $10 in shrink. Kim So Hee - Pansori Korea's Epic Vocal Art Instrumental Music
VG+/VG - $20 (name on label in pen) Les Baxter and his Orchestra - The Primitive and the Passionate
VG+/VG+ - $10 Lonnie Smith - Keep On Lovin'
VG+/VG - $15 Sleeve has some significant creasing near top, most prominent on back, happy to send pics. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Take a Break
NM/NM - $20 Played once, in shrink. Miles Davis - Porgy and Bess
VG+/VG+ - $25
In shrink. It is a 6 eye and could be this listing or possibly this one
. Miles Davis - Quiet Nights
VG+/VG+ - $20 in shrink.
Not 100% sure this is the right Discogs listing, Runouts end with 1k on A side and 1AF on B side. Muscle Shoals Horns - Doin' It To The Bone
VG+/VG - $12 Nilsson - Nilsson Schmilsson
STRONG VG/VG - $10
plays clean except some noise for first 45 seconds or so of Without You which is kind of annoying. Sleeve in pretty good shape but big ol Promo timing strip deal across bottom half of cover Nilsson - The Point
(LSPX-1003) presumed M/M - $40 (Can't tell which pressing exactly since sealed but US 70s) Oscar Peterson Trio - Night Train
VG+/NM - $35 (RE6 on A RE3 on B with scratch outs) Borderline NM all around Oscar Peterson - Plays the George Gershwin Song Book
VG+/VG+ - $10 Paul Desmond - Easy Living
NM/NM $40 (In shrink, beautiful) Ramones - Subterranean Jungle
(name written on labels, small price sticker on top right front of jacket.) Ramones - Too Tough To Die
VG+/VG+ - $35
(Name on label in pen, creasing and a little bit of sticker residue on cover.) Rusty Bryant - Fire Eater
NM/NM - $25
Sam Coffey and the Iron Lungs - Sam Coffey and the Iron Lungs - NM/NM - $10 Stan Getz/Joao Gilberto - Getz/Gilberto
- VG+/NM - $35 in shrink. Stan Getz / Charlie Byrd - Jazz Samba
STRONG VG/STRONG VG - $10 Various - A Motown Christmas
VG+/VG+ - $30 Various - Funky Stuff: The Best of Funk Essentials Volume One
VG+/STRONG VG - $12 (creasing on bottom right corner of sleeve) Vince Guarald - Oh, Good Grief!
VG+/NM - $25 (borderline NM on media, in shrink.) 4 for $20 shipped: (Mostly VG+ records with VG+ or VG covers. Some are in worse condition. I will double check condition prior to finalizing any transaction to make sure condition is accurately disclosed prior to purchase and happy to send pictures etc.)
Aerosmith - Live! Bootleg
Bob James - Heads
Bread - The Best of Bread
Bread - The Best of Bread Volume Two
Bud Shank - Bud Shank and the Sax Section (worst album cover art ever. Lazy Eye+Unibrow)
Charlie Byrd - The Great Byrd
Charlie Byrd - Hollywood Byrd
Charlie Byrd - Sketches of Brazil
Cliff Richard - Best 20 (South Korean record)
Colin James Hay - Looking For Jack
The Crusaders - Unsung Heroes
Elton John - 17-11-70
Elton John - Blue Moves
Elton John - Rock of the Westies
Enoch Light and the Brass Menagerie - The Brass Menagerie 1973
Greg Kihn - Again jj - JJ N 3
Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around with Jim
Johnny Hodges - The Eleventh Hour
Judy Collins - Recollections Kano - New York Cake
VG+/VG (promo timing strip on cover)
Kenny G - Duotones
Les Baxter His Orchestra And Chorus - Voices In Rhythm
Lionel Hampton and Orchestra - Lionel
Loverboy - Get Lucky
Mark Colby - Serpentine Fire
Mates of State - All Day VG+/VG+
Michael Stanley Band - Heartland
Mike Rutherford - Smallcreep's Day
Mystic Moods Orchestra - One Stormy Night
Pete Seeger - We Shall Overcome
Rick Springfield - Tao
Rick Springfield - Beautiful Feelings
Rick Wakeman - Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Roy Acuff and His Smoky Mountain Boys - The Best of Roy Acuff: Songs of the Smoky Mountains
The Rubinoos - Back to the drawing board
The Rubinoos - Party of Two
Tropea - Tropea VG+/VG+
Vangelis - Opera Sauvage
Various - The Montreux Collection
Vic Feldman - Mallets A Fore Thought G+/G
Windham Hill Records Sampler '82
Wings - London Town LOOKING TO TRADE FOR AND/OR BUY THESE:
Charles Kynard - Woga
Donald Byrd - Kofi
Funk Inc. - Chicken Lickin'
Grateful Dead - Wake of the Flood
Harold Ousley - The Kid!
Horace Silver Quintet - Cape Verdean Blues
Ike Quebec - Bossa Nova Soul Samba
Keith Jarrett - The Survivor's Suite
Melvin Sparks - Akilah!
Neal Creque - Contrast!
O'Donel Levy - Simba
Pucho & His Latin Soul Brothers - Jungle Fire!
Teddy Edwards - Nothin' But The Truth!
Wavves - V
Yusef Lateef - Detroit
Primarily looking for Jazz/Funk type stuff, so if you have something along those lines let me know!
submitted by lilsmutking
to VinylCollectors [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 16:10 THrobloxiannewb I saw this in a computer virus video, what computer virus makes Christmas ornaments spawn on your computer? the guy in the video didn't know either
submitted by THrobloxiannewb to computerviruses [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 15:04 richolas_m [For Sale] Various records for sale. Mondo/UGK/Beach House/Gotye/Future Islands/Arcade Fire
Shipping from Houston, TX. US Buyers only please.
Add $6 for USPS Media Mail, up to 3 records.
I don't grade any records as Mint, so even Sealed records will be graded as NM.
Feel free to make an offer if you don't like the price!
I also have a bunch of vintage Soul/Funk/Rock records for sale here. Please note I haven't play tested any of these records, please consider them VG condition or lower. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1JzhPXfUrgDalVw6Q7o59FbHbThqbQIbfBuNkjdbLk/edit#gid=0
Grading is Sleeve/Record
A Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory Reissue- NM/NM $25
Animal Collective - Centipede HZ VG+/VG+ $12
Animal Collective - Prospect Hummer - RSD 2021 Exclusive - NM/NM Opened, unplayed $10
Anthrax/Chuck D - Bring The Noise UK Import 7" Single VG+/VG+ $15
The Apples In Stereo - New Magnetic Wonder VG+/VG+ $40
Arcade Fire - S/T - RSD 2018 Exclusive Blue Numbered - NM/NM Opened, unplayed $25
Arcade Fire - Everything Now - Blue Translucent - NM/NM $15
Arcade Fire - Reflektor VG+/VG+ $15
Art Ensemble of Chicago with Fontella Bass - VG/VG $15
The Avalanches - Wildflower - Newbury Exclusive Cover VG+/NM $50
Beach Fossils - S/T - 2018 Green Reissue with OBI NM/NM $20
Beach Fossils - Clash The Truth - 1st Pressing Red Screen printed Cover - Limited to 400 VG+/NM $40
Beach Fossils - Somersault - Clear - NM/NM $30
Beach House - Depression Cherry - Loser Edition Clear with Velvet Sleeve VG+/NM $45
Beach House - Thank Your Lucky Stars - Loser Edition Green - NM/NM $55
Beirut - No No No - NM/NM $15
Beirut - Gallipolli - Turquoise - NM/NM $15
Best Coast - Always Tomorrow $5
Bill Evans - More From The Vanguard UK Import VG/VG $12
Black Pumas - S/T - Cream - SEALED $15
Black Sabbath - Paranoid - VMP Purple - VG+/VG+ $45
Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning - 2016 Remaster w/OBI & Shrink - NM/NM $20
The Clash - London Calling - 1981 Pressing - VG+/VG+ $40
The Clash - London Calling - 2015 Reissue NM/NM+ $30
Daft Punk - Tron Legacy OST - Target Blue - SEALED $20
Dinosaur Jr - Give A Glimpse Of What Yer Not - VG+/VG+ $10
The Distillers/ The Regrettes - Dismantle Me 7" - RSD 2018 Exclusive - SEALED $10
Dr. Dre - Deep Cover feat. Snoop Dogg - Unofficial 12" Single VG+/VG+ $50
Dub Pistols - Point Blank + Keep Movin 12" Single $20
EPMD - Unfinished Business VG/VG $10
Eyedea & Abilities - By The Throat NM/NM $20
Eyedea & Abilities - First Born - VMP NM/NM $25
Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear NM/NM $20
Father John Misty - Pure Comedy - Aluminum/Copper - SIGNED NM/NM $100
Future Islands - As Long As You Are - Blue Marble - NM/NM $15
Future Islands - In Evening Air - Clear - NM/NM $25
Future Islands - The Far Field - White - NM/NM $15
Future Islands - Wave Like Home - NM/NM $50
Gotye - Making Mirrors NM/NM $175
Handsome Boy Modeling School - So..How's Your Girl? - VMP Green - NM/NM Opened, Unplayed $40
The High & Mighty - Home Field Advantage VG+/VG+ $25
Hot Water Music - Light It Up - Coke Clear w/Black Smoke - SEALED $10
Isaac Hayes - Tough Guys OST - VMP Classics - SEALED NM/NM $20
Joanna Newsom - The Milk-Eyed Mender - G+/VG+ (Sleeve's bottom seam separated, easy fix. still looks great) $12
Joanna Newsom - Ys VG+/VG+ $20
Kishi Bashi - Emigrant EP - Joyful Noise VIP Exclusive /503 - NM/NM $40
Louis XIV - The Best Little Secrets Are Kept - MOV White Numbered - NM/NM $15
Mac Demarco - Another One - Newbury Aqua Blue - NM/NM $40
Mac Demarco - Here Comes The Cowboy - Olive Green - NM/NM $15
McCoy Tyner - Looking Out - In Shrink VG+/VG+ $10
Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News - VG+/VG+ $25
The National - Sleep Well Beast - Blue - NM/NM $30
The National - I Am Easy To Find - Cherry Tree Exclusive - SEALED NM/NM $30
The Nextmen - Amongst The Madness - VG+/VG+ $12
Noah & The Whale - Heart Of Nowhere NM/NM $15
Okkervil River - In The Rainbow Rain - Purple/Blue - NM/NM $12
Parquet Courts - Content Nausea VG+/VG+ $15
Pink Floyd - Saucerful of Secrets - RSD 2019 Mono - NM/NM $30
Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven UK 12" - VG/VG $15
The Presidents Of The United States Of America - Green/Bronze Marble NM/NM $100
Queens Of The Stone Age - Villians Deluxe NM/NM $35
The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldier - VG/VG+ $20
The Raconteurs - Help Us Stranger - NM/NM Opened, unplayed $10
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool NM/NM $30
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx - 2016 MOV Press NM/NM $40
Rocket From The Crypt - Hot Charity VG+/VG+ $20
The Silvertones - Silver Bullets - MOV Orange Numbered - SEALED NM/NM $12
Spiritualized - And Nothing Hurt - SEALED NM/NM $15
Spiritualized - Let It Come Down - SEALED NM/NM $20
Spiritualized - Sweet Heart, Sweet Light - SEALED NM/NM $20
Steady Hands - Truth In Comedy VG+/VG+ $5
Sublime - 40 oz. To Freedom - Pink Picture Disc VG/VG $50
Talking Heads - Warning Sign: Live At The Parkwest Chicago 1978 VG+/VG+ $25
UGK - Underground Kingz - VMP Woodgrain - VG+/NM $175
UGK - International Players Anthem - RSD 2016 Picture Disc SIGNED BY BUN B NM $250
The Wailers - The Wailing Wailers - VMP Red/Black - SEALED NM/NM $35
Washed Out - Life Of Leisure - 2010 Unnumbered Press - NM/NM $50
Willie Nelson Lot - Stardust, Always On My Mind, Somewhere Over The Rainbow (All VG+ In Shrink) $15
Willie Nelson - Shotgun Willie - VMP Gunsmoke - NM/NM $40
The First Six Dicords Records Box Set - Opened, unplayed. Comes in original mailer. $150
Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas - UO Red/Green/Clear Splatter - NM/NM $40
Mondo - Portal OST White/Gray Split - NM/NM $100
Mondo - Jurassic Park OST Yellow & Red Swirl w/ Black Splatter NM/NM $225
V/A - Dune OST - " Spice" RSD 2020 Exclusive - NM/NM $45
submitted by richolas_m
to VinylCollectors [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 14:12 sonofabutch No game today, so let's remember a forgotten Yankee: Jackie Jensen, "The Golden Boy"
, "The Golden Boy", was a superstar athlete in the 1940s who seemed destined for greatness as the heir to Joe DiMaggio... only to be supplanted by a different golden boy, the great Mickey Mantle.
Jensen would eventually live up to the hype, but with the Red Sox -- but his career prematurely because, as baseball expanded to the west coast, his fear of flying made road games unbearable!
The Yankees between 1947 and 1964 were utterly dominant, winning 15 pennants and 10 World Series. And it wasn't just the major league team that was successful. The Yankees of this era were loaded up and down the system, from Rookie ball to their two
With such a loaded major league roster, the Yankees had many talented players stuck either on the end of the bench or in the minors who would eventually find an opportunity with other teams, including Bob Cerv
, Vic Power, Gus Triandos, Lew Burdette, Jerry Lumpe, Bob Porterfield, and Bob Keegan, who would all be All-Stars with other teams. Clint Courtney would be the 1952 A.L. Rookie of the Year runner-up after the Yankees traded him to the Browns, and Bill Virdon was the 1955 N.L. Rookie of the Year with the Cardinals (and then Yankee manager from 1974 to 1975!).
But the most talented player who just couldn't find the playing time in New York was Jack Eugene Jensen
, born March 9, 1927, in San Francisco. His parents divorced when he was 5, and he grew up poor, his mother working six days a week, 12 hours a day. Jensen said the family moved 16 times between kindergarten and eighth grade -- "every time the rent came due."
After serving in the U.S. Navy during World War II, Jensen went to the University of California in 1946 on the G.I. Bill. There he became one of the most famous college players in the country, leading Cal to the Rose Bowl. In 1947, he was the starting fullback as well as the team's top defensive back, and in 1948, he rushed for 1,000 yards and was an All-American.
He also was a tremendous two-way baseball player, pitching and hitting for the Golden Bears in 1947 as the won the very first College World Series, beating a Yale team that had George H.W. Bush playing first base. In 1949, he was an All-American in baseball, too.
His blond hair, good looks, and athletic accomplishments earned him the nickname "The Golden Boy."
Halfway through his junior year, Jensen left Berkeley to turn pro. Jensen would later say he couldn't risk playing a career-ending injury playing for free while teams -- baseball and football -- were trying to sign him to big-money contracts.
"There was a money tree growing in my backyard. Why shouldn't I pluck off the dollars when I wanted to?"
Jensen considered a number of offers, including from the Yankees, before signing a three-year, $75,000 contract with the Oakland Oaks of the Pacific Coast League. Jensen said he thought he'd face better competition in the Pacific Coast League, the top minor league of the era, than he would at the bottom of the Yankee farm system. He was right about it being more of a challenge -- he hit an unimpressive .261/.317/.394 in 510 plate appearances with the Oaks.
At the end of the year, the Oaks sold his contract (and that of Billy Martin, another Northern California kid) to the Yankees.
That same year, Jensen married his high school sweetheart
, Zoe Ann Olsen, an Olympic diver. (By age 18, she had won 14 national diving championships and a silver medal in the 1948 Olympics.) "Together they looked like a Nordic god and goddess," Sports Illustrated
reported. Nicknamed "the sweethearts of sports," they were the Dansby Swanson and Mallory Pugh of their era. More than 1,000 people attended their wedding.
Jensen would start the 1950 season not in the minors but in the Bronx. He joined the Yankees in a time of flux. They though they'd won the 1949 World Series, the Yankees knew they had to make some changes, with 35-year-old Joe DiMaggio nearing the end of his career. And their heir apparent was not Mickey Mantle -- at the time an 18-year-old shortstop playing in the Class C league, the equivalent of A-ball today -- but the 23-year-old Jensen.
But Jensen disappointed, hitting just .171/.247/.300 in 70 at-bats, and only starting in 13 games. Watching from the bench most of the season, Jensen would later lament the lost year of development, saying he'd have been better off playing every day in the Pacific Coast League.
The Yankees won the pennant for a second straight year, and in the World Series he once again was left on the bench. His only action was as a pinch runner in Game 3 as the Yankees swept the Phillies. That "Moonlight Graham" appearance would be his only taste of the post-season in an 11-year career.
The following year would be DiMaggio's last, and Mantle's first. Jensen began the year as the Yankees' starting left fielder and proved he belonged, hitting .296/.371/.509 through the end of July... and then, shockingly, was demoted to Triple-A and replaced with previously forgotten Yankee Bob Cerv
I can see why they called up Cerv -- the University of Nebraska stand-out was tearing up Triple-A, leading the American Association in batting average (.349), home runs (26), triples (21), RBIs (101), and total bases (261) -- but why demote Jensen, who had a 140 OPS+ in the majors? Maybe the Yankees felt the brash 23-year-old needed to be taken down a peg. In any event, Cerv hit just .214/.333/.250 in August and was sent back to Triple-A, but Jensen also was left down there. He hit .263/.344/.469 and was recalled after the Triple-A season ended, only getting into three games (he went 3-for-9).
Mantle, too, had started the season with the Yankees, and after hitting .260/.341/.423 through the middle of July, was sent down to Triple-A. But he hit .361/.445/.651 in 166 at-bats, and unlike Jensen was back in the bigs by August 24. He would play pretty much every game the rest of the season, hitting .284/.370/.495 in 95 at-bats.
The torch had clearly been passed -- Jensen was no longer the heir apparent to DiMaggio. In the World Series that year, Mantle was the starting right fielder, and Jensen wasn't even on the post-season roster.
Jensen was so disappointed with how the Yankees had treated him in 1951 that he talked to the San Francisco 49ers about switching to pro football, but ultimately decided to stick with baseball.
Never shy about what he said to reporters, Jensen told The Sporting News
on October 24, 1951:
"I felt so badly about the treatment that I received from the Yankees that, although I was in New York at the end of the season, I didn't feel like sticking around to even watch the club play in any of the World's Series games."
"I do not feel the Yankees were justified in sending me to the minor leagues. When I was shipped to Kansas City, I was doing as good a job as any Yankee outfielder and better than some of them. I was hitting .296, which was ten points better than Hank Bauer and 30 points better than Joe DiMaggio, Gene Woodling and Mickey Mantle. Yet Casey Stengel didn't give me the chance I felt I deserved."
Despite blasting his manager in the press, Jensen was still the property of the Yankees. That off-season, teams were circling, hoping to pry away the talented but disgruntled outfielder. There were newspaper reports of offers from the St. Louis Browns, the Detroit Tigers, the Philadelphia Athletics, the Washington Senators, the Cleveland Indians, and the Boston Red Sox -- with one rumor being Ted Williams to the Bronx in exchange for Jensen and several other players. (A Red Sox scout called the rumored deal "a lot of hogwash.")
Sportswriters spent the off-season speculating whether DiMaggio would retire, and if he did, whether Jensen or Mantle would take over as the center fielder, as there were still concerns that Mantle, who had hurt his knee in the 1951 World Series, wouldn't be fully recovered by the start of the season.
On Opening Day, April 16, 1952, it was Jackie Jensen in center and Mickey Mantle in right. Jensen went 0-for-5 with a GIDP; Mantle, 3-for-4 with a double, a walk, and a stolen base! Seven games into the season, Jensen was 2-for-17 (.118) and found himself on the bench. He'd never play for the Yankees again. On May 3, the Golden Boy was traded to the Washington Senators along with Spec Shea, Jerry Snyder, and Archie Wilson in exchange for Irv Noren and Tom Upton.
In two years with the Senators, Jensen hit an impressive .276/.359/.407 (112 OPS+), but the team was terrible, and Jensen wasn't happy. Still just 26 years old, he later said he had almost quit after the 1953 season... particularly after a harrowing flight to Japan for a series of exhibition games with a squad of All-Stars that included Yankees Yogi Berra, Eddie Lopat, and Billy Martin. That experience gave Jensen a lifelong fear of flying, a phobia that became so intense eventually he could only fly with the help of sleeping pills... and a hypnotist!
He might have quit if not for the trade on December 9, 1953, that sent him to the Boston Red Sox for pitcher Mickey McDermott and outfielder Tom Umphlett. He was homesick, he hated flying, and he now had two little kids at home. Red Sox general manager Joe Cronin convinced Jensen to come to the Red Sox, telling him that Fenway Park was tailor made for his swing. Cronin was right: Jensen was a career .279/.369/.460 hitter, but .298/.400/.514 at Fenway.
It was in Boston that Jensen finally lived up to the hype, becoming a two-time All-Star and winning the A.L. MVP Award in 1958 and a Gold Glove in 1959. During his seven seasons in Boston, he hit .282/.374/.478 in 4,519 plate appearances. In his MVP season, Jensen hit .286/.396/.535 (148 OPS+) with 31 doubles, 35 home runs, and a league-leading 122 RBIs. During his peak with the Red Sox, 1954 to 1959, Jensen's average
season was .285/.378/.490 (127 OPS+) with 28 doubles, 26 home runs, 111 RBIs, 14 stolen bases, and 3.6 bWAR. During those six seasons, no one in the American League -- not Mickey Mantle, not Ted Williams, not Al Kaline -- had more runs batted in than Jackie Jensen.
Of course, Mantle was the far better player -- even in Jensen's MVP season, Mantle had more runs, hits, home runs, walks, and a 188 OPS+ -- but Jensen's 127 OPS+ between 1954 and 1959 would have been an upgrade over the aging Hank Bauer's 110 OPS+ in right or the left field merry-go-round of Norm Siebern (113 OPS+), Irv Noren (107 OPS+), Enos Slaughter (103 OPS+), and previously forgotten Yankee Hector Lopez
(101 OPS+). Casey Stengel would later say the Jensen trade was the worst one the Yankees had made while he was manager.
Despite his success, Jensen was sometimes booed by the Boston fans, just as they sometimes booed Ted Williams. There even was an article in Sport
magazine, "What Do They Want From Jackie Jensen?", taking Red Sox fans to task for their unreasonably high demands from the Golden Boy. In 1956, in a game at Fenway Park against the Yankees, the hometown fans were razzing Jensen so much that teammates had to restrain him from going into the stands after a fan. Later that same game, Williams misplayed a wind-blown fly ball from Mantle, and the fans booed lustily. The very next play, Williams made a leaping catch at the scoreboard to rob Yogi Berra of a double. But Williams, still furious, spit into the crowd. He was later fined $5,000.
And Jackie was unhappy to be away from home. He and Zoe Ann had bought a house near Lake Tahoe, where they could both ski and golf year-round, as well as hit the casinos. They also had a home in Oakland, and a restaurant there, and each year Jensen hosted a pro-am golf tournament. But the marriage was struggling. Zoe Ann, once nationally known for her Olympic exploits, was frustrated to be a stay-at-home mom in the shadow of her famous husband, and Jackie became angry if she engaged in her favorite outdoor hobbies, suspecting there were men around.
Jensen's fear of flying also had become even more intense. Sometimes he was so drugged up that he had to be carried on and off the plane, fueling rumors that he was a drunk. Other times he took trains or even drove while his teammates flew.
Once again Jensen was talking about retirement, and in Spring Training 1957, the Red Sox allowed him to train with the San Francisco Seals, Boston's Triple-A team, rather than having to go to Florida. But he was still miserable. That year, he told Sports Illustrated
“In baseball you get to the point where you don’t think you have a family. It just looks like I’m not built for this life like some ballplayers. You are always away from home and you’re lonesome, and as soon as I can, I intend to get out.”
The 32-year-old Jensen announced his retirement after the 1959 season, and he spent 1960 home with Zoe Ann and their children and running his restaurant. But he returned in 1961. After hitting just .130 in April, Jensen took a train from Detroit home to Reno, determined to quit once again. After a week away, he rejoined the team and had six hits in his next 10 at-bats. By the end of the season he was at .263/.350/.392, and this time he quit for good.
After leaving baseball, Jensen invested in real estate and a golf course, but lost most of his money. He then got a job working for a Lake Tahoe casino, was a national spokesman for Camel cigarettes, Wonder Bread, and Gillette, and even tried selling cars. Ironically, Jackie found himself on the road almost as much as he had been as a ballplayer. In 1963, he and Zoe Ann divorced, remarried, and then divorced again.
In 1967, Jensen became a TV sportscaster, married his producer Katharine Cortesi, and eventually teamed up with Keith Jackson calling college football games for ABC and a college baseball coach, first at the University of Nevada-Reno and then at the University of California, and he managed the Red Sox team in the New York Penn League in 1970. In 1977, Jackie and Katharine moved to Virginia and started a Christmas tree farm while he coached baseball at a military academy. About five years later, on July 14, 1982, he died of a heart attack at age 55.
You Don't Know Jack(ie):
- How good would Jackie Jensen have been as a Yankee? Maybe not great. He was a career .279/.369/.460 hitter, but just .238/.326/.398 at Yankee Stadium, which -- especially in that era -- was famously death on right-handed batters. Fenway Park was much more to his liking!
- Born in San Francisco in 1927, it's no surprise Jensen's favorite player as a kid was Joe DiMaggio, who made his debut with the San Francisco Seals when Jensen was a 5 years old. When Jensen made his major league debut, on April 18, 1950, DiMaggio went 3-for-6 with a triple in a 15-10 win over the Red Sox. Two weeks later, on May 3, Jensen made his first start, playing left field and batting second, and DiMaggio was in center and batting fourth.
- Jensen wore #36 at Cal. When he came up with the Yankees, he was first issued #40, then switched to #27, and finally to #25. (With the Senators, he wore #8, then #4; in Boston, he first wore #30 but primarily wore #4.) Currently, #40 is worn by Luis Severino. Other famous 40's include Chien-Ming Wang (2005-2009), Andy Hawkins (1989-1991), and Lindy McDaniel (1968-1973). #27 has been worn by Giancarlo Stanton since 2018; prior to him, it was worn by Austin Romine (2016-2017). It also was the number worn by Bob Wickman (1993-1996), Butch Wynegar (1982-1986), and Woodie Held (1954-1957). Gleyber Torres has worn #25 since 2018; it also was worn by Mark Teixeira (2009-2016), Jason Giambi (2002-2008), Joe Girardi (1996-1999), Jim Abbott (1993-1994), Tommy John (1979-1989), and Joe Pepitone (1962-1969).
- Jensen is one of six major leaguers to graduate from Oakland High School, but the only Yankee. Cal has sent 83 players to the majors, including twenty Yankees -- most notably, early 1990s pitcher Chuck Cary, 1930s infielder Lyn Lary, and 1990 A.L. ROY runner-up Kevin Maas.
- The Yankees during spring training in 1951 tinkered with the idea of using Jensen into a pitcher. Jensen had been a star pitcher at Cal, including pitching in the 1947 College World Series, and had pitched in a winter league that off-season. But he was bombed in a handful of spring training innings -- while crushing as a hitter -- and the Yankees decided to leave him in the outfield.
- College teammates said Jensen wasn't afraid of flying at Cal. His second wife Katharine said the phobia came from a near-miss experience on a flight early in his baseball career -- he looked out the window and saw another plane coming straight at him! The two planes managed to avoid each other, but he was never comfortable on a plane again.
- Billy Martin, who also had grown up in Northern California and was Jensen's teammate on both the Oakland Oaks and the Yankees, was merciless when it came to teasing Jensen about his fear of flying. In 1953, on a flight from Okinawa to Honshu to play a series of exhibition games in Japan, the plane ran into a bad storm and was bouncing pretty hard. Jensen, who wouldn't get on a plane without the help of tranquilizers, was blissfully sleeping through the turbulence. Martin found a lifejacket and put it on, then stood over Jensen and shouted "We're going down!"
- Arthur Ellen, a hypnotist that Jensen had used to try to cure his fear of flying, believed Jackie wasn't aerophobic at all. It was really a fear of losing his family. "Subconsciously, it developed as a good reason to leave the Red Sox and go home," the hypnotist said.
- Jensen is featured prominently in Norman Rockwell's famous 1957 painting, The Rookie. Jensen is the one seated on the bench tying his shoe in the middle of the painting. Standing behind him is Ted Williams, and sitting on the bench next to him is pitcher Frank Sullivan (#18). Wearing the catcher's mitt in the foreground is Sammy White, and the player with his hand over his mouth to the far right is Billy Goodman. Jensen, Sullivan, and White had gone to Rockwell's studio in Massachusetts to pose for the painting; the images of Williams and Goodman were based on photos. The shirtless player was one of Rockwell's assistants, and "the rookie" holding the suitcase was a local high school student!
- Boston sportswriters named Jensen the team's MVP in 1954, when he hit .276/.359/.472 with 25 home runs and 117 RBIs. I guess they were tired of giving the award to Ted Williams, who hit .345/.513/.635 that year, albeit in just 117 games as he had broken his collarbone in spring training. Williams didn't qualify for the batting title that year because he had only 386 at-bats... mostly due to his league-leading 136 walks. The rule was subsequently changed from at-bats to plate appearances.
- After Jensen was acquired by the Washington Senators, manager Bucky Harris -- who managed the Yankees when they won the 1947 World Series -- pulled him aside and told him he was the right fielder and he'd hit third. "No pep talk, no nothing, but he made it sound like I was the right fielder and third place hitter for a long time to come," Jensen later recalled. "It made me feel good." The 1950s Senators had a number of ex-Yankees and several of them told reporters that Harris was a much more low-key, hands-off manager than Casey Stengel, and Jensen agreed. "With Stengel it was always 'watch for that curve ball' or 'watch for that change up'," Jensen said. "Bucky leaves you on your own up there." But Jensen would later say Stengel was the smartest manager he'd ever had.
- Stengel obliquely mentioned Jensen in his famously long, rambling testimony before the Senate Anti-Trust and Monopoly Subcommittee on July 8, 1958. Asked about legislation that would exempt baseball from federal anti-trust laws, Stengel said about 7,000 words without really saying anything. The hearing was held the day after the All-Star Game -- the Stengel-managed A.L. All-Stars won, 4-3 -- and in the American League starting lineup were Jensen and two other ex-Yankees, Bob Cerv and Gus Triandos. Stengel was asked if the Yankees were going to continue to "monopolize" the World Series, and his confusing answer: "Well, I will tell you. I got a little concerned yesterday in the first three innings when I saw the three players I had gotten rid of [Jensen, Cerv, and Triandos] and I said when I lost nine what am I going to do? And when I had a couple of my players I thought so great of that did not do so good up to the sixth inning I was more confused but I finally had to go and call on a young man in Baltimore that we don't own and the Yankees don't own him and he is doing pretty well and I would actually have to to tell you that we are more the Greta Garbo-type now from success. We are being hated. I mean from the ownership and all we are being hated. Every sport that gets too great or one individual -- but if we made twenty-seven cents and it pays to have a winner at home why would you have a good winner in your park if you were an owner? That is the result of baseball. An owner gets most of the money at home, and it is up to him and his staff to do better or they ought to be discharged." After befuddling the committee with answers like that for 45 minutes, Stengel was excused and Mickey Mantle called upon. His opening statement: "My views are just about the same as Casey's."
- Casey Stengel later said Jensen plus Spec Shea, Jerry Snyder, and Archie Wilson to the Senators for Irv Noren and Tom Upton was the worst trade the Yankees made during his tenure. But in reality it was pretty much a wash for the Yankees. Jensen, in two seasons, would be worth 4.9 bWAR for the Senators before being traded. Shea, a right-handed pitcher who had been an All-Star with the Yankees as a rookie, pitched four years in Washington and was worth 2.9 bWAR. Snyder was a good-glove, no-hit infielder worth -0.1 bWAR in seven seasons with the Senators. (You must have a really good glove to last seven seasons with a 55 OPS+!) Wilson, at one point seen as a good prospect but now a 28-year-old minor league journeyman, only played 26 games in Washington before being traded. In exchange, the Yankees received the 27-year-old Irv Noren, an outfieldefirst baseman who played five years in New York and was an All-Star in 1954; he was worth 7.9 bWAR, making the trade essentially even by bWAR. (The other player the Yankees received, minor league infielder Tom Upton, never made it back to the bigs.) Prior to the 1957 season, Noren was traded to the Kansas City Athletics as part of a monster 13-player trade that included Clete Boyer, third baseman of the early 1960s dynasty!
- The two players Washington got from Boston for Jensen, Mickey McDermott and Tom Upton, were both future Yankees. McDermott was a left-handed pitcher whose father, Maurice McDermott, had played in the minors with Lou Gehrig. Mickey was just 25 years old at the time of the trade but had been in the majors for six seasons, going 48-34 with a 3.80 ERA (114 ERA+). In two years with the Senators, McDermott went 17-25 (but with a 3.58 ERA), then prior to the 1957 season was traded to the Yankees as part of a seven-player deal; he went 2-6 with a 4.24 ERA as a swingman, and closed out the Game 2 win in the 1956 World Series. After that one season in New York, he was part of the trade with the A's that brought back Clete Boyer.
- Umphlett, a 22-year-old infielder, was traded back to the Red Sox in 1955, and then the Red Sox traded him to the Yankees in 1962 for infielder Billy Gardner. He would spend 1962 and 1963 in Triple-A for the Yankees, then ended his career in the minors with the Minnesota Twins -- the team that had been the Senators until 1961.
- In 1956, the anthology television show Cavalcade of America had an episode called The Jackie Jensen Story. Jackie had a cameo as the adult version of himself, but the 30-minute episode was focused on Jackie's teenage years and the influence of his middle high school coach, a man named Ralph Kerchum who became a father figure. The coach was played by Ross Elliott, a Bronx native whose most memorable role might have been as the director in the Vitameatavegamin episode of I Love Lucy.
- Jensen's MVP in 1958 broke a string of four straight MVP awards for Yankees -- Yogi Berra in 1954 and 1955 followed by Mickey Mantle in 1956 and 1957. Nellie Fox of the White Sox won it in 1959, and then the Yankees won it four years in a row again -- Roger Maris in 1960 and 1961, Mantle in 1962, and Elston Howard in 1963. Then a long drought -- the next Yankee to win it would be Thurman Munson in 1976.
- Going by bWAR, Mantle should have won it a third straight year in 1958 -- his 8.7 bWAR led the league, followed by Frank Lary at 6.7 and Al Kaline at 6.5. Jensen's 4.9 was 10th that year. Of course, they didn't have bWAR back then!
- Jackie won a Gold Glove in 1959; it was just the third year of the award's existence, or he might have won more. "Right field in Boston is a bitch, the sun field, and few play it well," Ted Williams said. "Jackie Jensen was the best I saw at it." Jensen was renowned for his throwing arm -- he twice led the league in assists, and twice led the league in double plays as an outfielder. One Yankee scout said he had the best arm he'd seen since previously forgotten Yankee Bob Meusel, usually said to have the best cannon in baseball history until Roberto Clemente came along.
- Jensen was well known for his brashness, especially compared to Mantle's aw shucks attitude. Mantle, asked if he thought he could beat out Jensen to replace DiMaggio in center field, humbly replied that there were three positions in the outfield and he hoped to win any one of them. Jensen, on the other hand, vowed he'd "out-run, out-hit, and out-throw" Mantle, an arrogant answer that didn't go over well with teammates. Joe DiMaggio, asked what he thought of the duel for his old job, quipped that Mantle was "out-quoting" Jensen.
- When Mantle was asked what he thought about Jensen's quote, he replied: "I don't know what to make of that guy." Jensen would later say he was misquoted, but reports of his cockiness would follow him throughout his Yankee years. Later in life, Jensen said people mistook his shyness and anxiety for arrogance and rudeness.
- According to Sports Illustrated, Jensen is the only player to have played in the East-West football game, the Rose Bowl, the World Series, and the Major League All-Star Game. I'll take their word for it!
- As a freshman at Cal, the first time Jensen touched the ball -- on a punt return -- he ran it back for a 56-yard touchdown. Cal quarterback Charles Erb said they'd never seen anything like it. "He was all over the field, dodging and leaping over guys. The rest of us just stood there on the sidelines with our mouths open. Finally somebody said, 'Who in the hell is that guy?' "
- Jensen is one of two "forgotten" Yankees in the College Football Hall of Fame -- the other is 1960s catcher Jake Gibbs. (Other Yankees in the College Football Hall of Fame include John Elway, who was in the Yankee minor league system before joining the Denver Broncos, and Deion Sanders, who was on the Yankees in 1989 and 1990.) Jensen also is a member of the Cal Hall of Fame, the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame, and... ugh... the Boston Red Sox Hall of Fame.
- Despite his speed -- Jensen led the league in triples in 1956 and in stolen bases in 1954, and was in the top five in stolen bases in six seasons -- Jackie also was prone to grounding into double plays, leading the league in 1954, 1956, and 1957. His 32 GIDPs in 1954 was the major league record until Boston's Jim Rice hit into 36 in 1984, which is still the single-season record. Rice also had 35 in 1985. Jensen's 32 is tied for third with four others. The most by a Yankee? Dave Winfield with 30 in 1983, which is tied for 14th.
- Jensen lost most of his baseball earnings through a series of bad investments. His ex-wife, former Olympian Zoe Ann, later became a blackjack dealer in Reno to pay the bills.
- Jensen had four appearances on the popular show Home Run Derby, and set a record for most home runs in one match when he defeated Ernie Banks, 14-11, in Episode 24. The 25 combined home runs also was a record. He took on Mickey Mantle in Episode 3, with Mantle winning, 9-2, then defeated Rocky Colavito, 3-2, in Episode 25. He rematched against Mantle in Episode 26, with Mantle winning again, 13-10. Jensen set another record in that contest when he became the only player to hit four home runs in a row, and then a fifth home run in a row. That episode was supposed to be the season one finale, but it turned out to be the last episode of the series: The show's host and producer, Mark Scott, died of a heart attack at age 45, shortly after the last episode aired, and two months later the show's 64-year-old director Benjamin Stoloff also died. Rather than replacing them, the show was cancelled.
- Jensen's last game came against the Yankees, on October 1st, 1961, at Yankee Stadium. He appeared as a pinch hitter and popped out to shortstop Tony Kubek. In the 4th inning of that game, Roger Maris hit his 61st home run, breaking Babe Ruth's single-season record!
- Jackie and Zoe Ann had two sons, Jon and Jay, and a daughter, Jan. Jay's son, Tucker Jensen, was a pitcher in the Blue Jays farm system in 2011 and 2012.
In 1958, Jensen told Sports Illustrated
that the biggest thrill of his career wasn't being an All-American or an All-Star, it wasn't winning an MVP or a World Series. "The biggest is having played in the same outfield with both DiMaggio and Williams."
submitted by sonofabutch
to NYYankees [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 13:12 InvestWithTribe 📢 Stay Informed with Invest with Tribe Newsletter! 📰
2023.06.01 13:12 InvestWithTribe 📢 Stay Informed with Invest with Tribe Newsletter! 📰
2023.06.01 11:46 Imaginary_Map_6570 Phoenix Labs please hear me out, I have some suggestions.
I know this is most likely not going to reach Phoenix Labs, but if anyone from Phoenix Labs is reading this please hear out some of my suggestions:
- Weapon balance changes: This is personally one change that I would love to see. Even if its once or twice a season weapon special, mod or behemoth weapon changes would be a great way to shake up the meta. Imagine a world where cruel riftstrike is a meta special. It doesn't have to be meta shaking changes something simple like reducing the cooldown on phalanx weapon rockets to make them a more usable weapon would be a nice refresher to the game and could encourage more people to use the weapon.
- Make future events weapons easier or more worth the effort: lets be honest the silver sword is good but the grind is a massive put off. No one really wants to spend days of playtime to get a single weapon, but a simple fix could be to either to make the event weapons easier to get or just make each step of the quests give more rewards.
- Reduce slayer path prices: I know just playing the game will give me all the resources I need to be able to get the slayer path upgrades, but I have nearly 500 hours in the game and i probably have around half of the slayer path upgrades. Its a small change but its a quality of life change that I'm sure a lot of the casual player base would much appreciate.
- Leader board gauntlet rewards: Obviously we have trials leader board rewards such as the champions armour and weapon transmogs and something similar for gauntlet would be a good incentive for guilds to want to get higher in the gauntlet. A simple idea would be to make it like trials where there would be transmogs that are available to everyone for a certain amount of gauntlet coins and then have some reskinned transmogs for top 25 guilds that would cost more gauntlet coins or something similar.
- A new weapon: This is one that has been asked for years and I'm sure that you have heard it 1 million times but its for good reason. A new weapon would be amazing for dauntless because its been years since a new weapon was released and a new weapon would be such an amazing thing because it would allow the community to be able to learn an entirely new weapon and master it.
I hope that this reaches someone and that my voice is heard even if my ideas aren't made into a reality I hope the team at Phoenix Labs can at least hear me out on my ideas and think about them because I'm sure other people in the community would agree that some of these changes would be nice to see
submitted by Imaginary_Map_6570
to dauntless [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:18 eyoung1103 [US-CA][H] Keyboards (Memento, Bias, Nazare, Salvation, Mode80 FE, Elongate, E7-V2, Piggy60, Sagittarius, Pandora, AVA, Portal, CLS-2/65, Fjell, Think6.5 v2, Sunsetter R1, Noon, Enjoy), GMK (Lavander, Moomin, Bento R2, Honor & Oblivion), Deskmats & RAMAs [W] Paypal, Local Cash/Venmo
*Hi MM! Timestamp
Prices include shipping & PP fees to CONUS (via USPS) – Not shipping international at the moment, sorry! Many items are priced at my cost or below.
Not FCFS but priority given to bundles > local (SoCal - Orange County (92708)) > those willing to do asking price > others
Bundling will let me give you better discounts on the items & everything can be OBO - no lowball offers please! Always willing to negotiate prices but most prices are pretty firm given that they're at or below cost.
Please Comment before PM - Chats will be ignored – PLEASE DON’T USE REDDIT CHAT
|Name ||Quantity ||Price ||Status ||Notes |
|TinyMakesThings – Winter Bunny Deskmat ||1 ||$35 shipped ||Available ||Brand new – Big Bunny |
|GMK Dots R2 (Loading) ||1 ||$35 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|GMK Dots R2 (Line) ||1 ||$35 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|Nono the Duck ||1 ||$35 shipped ||Available ||BNIB (does not include plush) |
|Brushworks (Zandaka) ||1 ||$35 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|Cyber Meka (BLK) ||1 ||$35 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|GMK 80082 (Geo BL00) ||1 ||$35 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|Just a Box (Sneakbox) ||1 ||$35 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
- All keyboards will come with either original box or a keyboard case, unless otherwise indicated
- Will be shipped USPS priority
- If PCB is mill-maxed = 0305 sockets used, unless otherwise indicated
- Keyboards will come unbuiilt, unless otherwise indicated
- Some keyboards include stabilizers, if so the format, Stabilizer Name (Stems lubed w/ x, Wires lubed w/ x), is used
|Keyboard ||Price ||Color ||Plate ||PCB ||Stabilizers ||Extras ||Status ||Notes |
|ZTBoards Noon ||$675 shipped, $660 local ||Navy ||Half Alu ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||Durock v1s (205g0, Dielectric) ||2x plates (Full Alu & Full FR4), 1x PCB + Daughterboard ||Available ||Like new, used for about 2-3 weeks, comes w/ carrying case, keycaps/switches not included |
|TastyKeys Enjoy ||$760 shipped, $730 local ||e-white w/ brass bottom ||Carbon Fiber ||Hotswap ||None ||1x PC plate & 1x Solder PCB ||Available ||Like new, used for less than a week. Comes w/ carrying case and no keycaps/switches/stabilizers |
|Charue Sunsetter R1 ||$500 shipped, $480 local ||Black (B-Stock) ||Brass ||Solder ||None ||1x Steel Plate, Eclipse Badge kit, rubber plate sheet & 1x Solder PCB ||Available ||Brand new, unbuilt – Gaskets installed on case |
|GrayStudio Think6.5 v2 1u ||$540 shipped, $520 local ||Deep Ocean/Polycarb, Deep Ocean weight ||UHMWPE ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||Durock v2 (205g0,BDZ) ||1x FR4 plate, 1x POM plate, 1x Solder PCB, extra case feet & gaskets, Cat artisan & default Lightbulb badge (anchor installed) ||Available ||switches/keycaps not included. Gaskets have been installed on case. Basically new |
|Mekanisk Fjell R6 ||$470 shipped, $450 local ||Gray ||Brass ||Hotswap ||Durock v1(205g0, Dielectric) ||1x Solder PCB, Brass plate & 2x Mekanisk foams ||Available ||switches/keycaps not included. Basically new, used for less than a few hours |
|Parallel Limited Portal ||$440 shipped, $430 local ||Navy ||Alu ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||None ||1x FR4 plate, 1x Solder PCB + Daughterboard, 1x 30A o-ring ||Available ||Like new, used for less than a week. DOES NOT come with carrying case & no keycaps/switches/stabilizers |
|Ori CLS-2/65 BE ||$925 shipped, $900 local ||Black ||FR4 ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||Owlabs (205g0, Dielectric) ||1x Alu plate, 1x Solder PCB + Daughterboard, 2x replacement daughterboards & gaskets, 1x Gold Leaf Logo ||Available ||Like new, used for less than 2 weeks. Comes w/ carrying case & stabilizers, does not include keycaps or switches |
|Sneakbox AVA ||$565 shipped, $550 local ||Black ||POM ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||Durock V2 (205g0, Dielectric) ||1x Brass plate, 1x Solder PCB, SS weight, extra PC bottom, extra foam, gaskets & feet ||Available ||Basically new, used for less than week. Comes w/ carrying case & no keycaps/switches/stabilizers |
|PearlBoards Pandora ||$820 shipped, $800 local ||Deep Black w/ SS weight ||Brass ||Solder ||None ||1x Hotswap PCB, 1x PC Half plate, 1x POM half plate ||Available ||Brand new (opened for pictures), will come in original packaging. |
|Gondolindrim Sagittarius ||$590 shipped, $570 local ||Navy/Silver ||Brass ||Solder ||None ||1x PCB, Gaskets & 1x FR4 plate ||Available ||Brand New (opened for pictures), will come in carrying case |
|JackyLabs Piggy60 ||$825 shipped, $810 local ||PC (PVD Silver inner frame & brass weight) ||PVD Silver Brass ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||Owlabs (205g0, dielectric) ||1x Solder PCB, extra daughterboard w/ JST, Gaskets, thick feet & 1x PC Plate ||Available ||Light used (~1 week), will come in original box |
|Elongate ||$400 shipped, $390 local ||Black ||Alu ||Solder ||None ||1x PCB & 1x FR4 plate ||Available ||BNIB (only opened for inspection & pictures) |
|E7-V2 ||$710 shipped, $690 local ||e-white ||FR4 ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||Owlabs (205g0, dielectric) ||Brass Logo & Backplate, 1x Solder PCB & Mute pad, 1x Brass plate ||Available ||Light use, switches not included |
|Mode 80 (FE) ||$740 shipped, $720 local ||Dark Gray ||Alu ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||Staebies (205g0, dielectric) ||1x Solder PCB, Gaskets, 3x plates (POM, PC & FR4) ||Available ||Light use, switches not included |
|Leaf65 ||$690 shipped, $675 local ||e-white/PC (PVD Silver inner frame & brass weight) ||PVD Silver Brass ||Solder (Mill-maxed) ||Durock V2 (205g0, Dielectric) ||1x Solder PCB, 1x FR4 Plate, extra foams ||Available ||Light used, switches & keycaps not included |
|Salvation ||$400 shipped, $390 local ||Silver ||FR4 ||Solder ||None ||Solder PCB ||Available ||BNIB, will come with carrying case (only opened for inspection & pictures) |
|Nazare 1-60 ||$865 shipped, $850 local ||E-white/Black ||Alu ||Solder ||None ||Solder PCB & CF plate ||Available ||BNIB, will come with carrying case (only opened for inspection & pictures) |
|Baionlenja Bias ||$825 shipped, $800 local ||Black ||Alu ||Solder ||None ||Solder PCB + Daughterboard, misc kit & 1x PC plate ||Available ||BNIB, will come with carrying case (only opened for inspection & pictures) |
|Eniigma Memento ||$750 shipped, $740 local ||Black ||Alu ||Solder ||None ||Solder PCB & PC Full plate ||Available ||BNIB, will come with carrying case (only opened for inspection & pictures) |
- Keycaps will be shipped in Ziplock bags unless otherwise indicated
- Shipping via USPS priority
|Keycaps ||Sets ||Price ||Status ||Notes |
|MilkWay PBT WoB ||Base ||$60 shipped ||Available ||Was part of original batch of misaligned legends from Bolsa (considered B-stock) |
|GMK Bento R2 ||Traditional Base, Novelties & Spacebars ||$240 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|GMK Honor ||Light Base ||$120 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|GMK Lavender ||Base, Novelties & Spacebars ||$195 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|GMK Moomin ||Base, Novelties & Spacebars ||$265 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
|GMK Oblivion R3 ||Extension ||$40 shipped ||Available ||BNIB |
Artisans & Misc
---# As always, thank you!
|Artisans ||Price ||Status ||Notes |
|GMK Honor - Kabuto ||$65 shipped ||Available ||Never mounted |
|GMK Honor - Katana ||$65 shipped ||Available ||Never mounted |
|GMK Bento - Kanji ||$65 shipped ||Available ||Never mounted |
|GMK Bento - Waves ||$65 shipped ||Available ||Never mounted |
|GMK Bento - O ||$65 shipped ||Available ||Never mounted |
|JTK Trays - standard ||$20 for 2 or $12 each ||7 Available ||2 minimum if shipped, 1 minimum if local |
|JTK Trays - max ||$55 for 2 or $25 each ||9 Available ||2 minimum if shipped, 1 minimum if local |
submitted by eyoung1103
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:03 nnalien [TOMT] [MOVIE] [2000s] Animated Christmas film about living toys going on a journey to find a toymaker
A 2D animated children's film; could have also been from the 90s. One of the toys was an elf christmas tree ornament made of unravelling fabric. Another of the toys was a wooden horse with a wheel on each foot. There was a toy that could only talk after someone pulled the cord on its back. I think there were other main characters but these are the only ones I remember; the elf especially is super distinct in mind, I think I could draw him to this day. They needed to find the guy that made them because they were in disrepair and needed him to fix them or something. I think one of the toys died falling through the ice as they crossed a frozen lake. The toys may have been on the run from soldiers (not too sure about this point). There may have been kind of an isekai element where the main characters traveled from a different world to the toy universe (even less sure about this point). Hope someone else remembers this film. I seem to remember this movie making me really emotional so its really bothering me that I can't find it.
submitted by nnalien
to tipofmytongue [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 07:43 DragonsTreasures Ring Watermelon Hydro Genuine Lab Created Gem Sterling Silver Size T 1/2 US 10
2023.06.01 07:35 Awkward_Impact_6186 Nature of monsters ch 5
Vermas (Venmom) pov
The werewolf named Davey continued talking about how safe my son's job usually was and talking about how his job was just to report if he senses any monsters while delivering packages. It still did little to calm my worry, after all what if another monster senses him!
With that Davey laughed "werewolves are the only race that can identify other monsters by scent, and while some werewolves might be criminals, the worst we've ever encountered was a mob boss a few decades ago." "Besides, will might be scrawny for his age but he's fast, not much can actually catch him!" My nerves calmed a little more after Will told me that the last time a sniffer died on duty he was on his pad and got hit by a car.
I told him to be extra careful before he and Lim went to bed. A medic had patched Lim up the best he could but he was still missing a tooth. This paw was insane and it definitely tired us all out but I still had to continue speaking with Davey and Sasha. "You really surprised me by hugging him." For some reason she sounded relieved, like a great pressure was taken off off her shoulders. "Why?" I asked. "Most people fear fear monsters. I've seen really bad reactions, everything from disowning them to trying to kill them I their sleep. We literally have a task force meant to watch people who are turned by rouge vampires in order to guarantee their safety."
I was horrified, they were worried I would react like that?! I might have been scared at first but that's still my son, I could tell the moment I looked him in the eyes. "Can you tell me anything I need to know about him? Does he prefer his wolf form?" Davey turned to me "most werewolves don't prefer either form, but I see him napping in the communal area at HQ in his wolf form all the time after his shift. The cleaning crew are always pulling small pranks on him for leaving hair everywhere." It made sense, he always slept under a mountain of blankets, all this time he was trying to mimic the warmth of his fur. "As for parenting tips we can get you a large treadmill for your basement. Running at full speed can make any werewolf happy and keep them entertained."
Nodding I turned to Sasha "is there anything I need to know about his diet? Does he need to eat meat or can he continue eating fruits and vegetables?" With that they both turned to each other awkwardly before Sasha turned back to me. "Will and Davey eat lab meat with each other every couple days." She said quietly. Him eating meat didn't bother me, I just didn't want the smell of cooking meat in the house. There was a human refugee center nearby and they had a separate food court for meat, and the center was only a short shuttle ride away and I had made it clear that he could go whenever he needed to.
"As werewolves we need a lot more protein then humans." Davey explained. I nodded a long, it made sense upon seeing how his wolf form could allow him to fight an arxur with his bare hands, or were they paws now? "I have a question but I don't want to seem rude." "What is it?" "Why do you live in secret, you look strong and Will easily beat three terrorists!" With that Davey sighed. "It's a long story, a long time ago werewolves used to rade human farms during full moons to steal livestock, while others would rob and kill humans. Vampires used to feed solely on human blood too, and other monsters would prey upon them. But it only took one human discovering out weakness and surviving to tell the tale before everyone knew how to kill us, it only took one human stabbing a vampire in the chest with some broken furniture. After they knew our weaknesses they could easily kill us all, so over time we intergrated into human society in secret. Over centuries we became legunds and as humanity discovered how to make media to entertain we became the antagonists over those stories. The media has a lot of misinformation, like vampires being able to fly or werewolves not being in control of their wolf forms but they got one thing right, how to kill us. If you ask any human how to kill a werewolf they will tell you to use silver or kill them while we're in humans form, if you ask how to kill a vampire they'll tell you to stake them in the heart, decapitate then, or throw them into sunlight." " We also have extremely low birth rates world wide, with vampires having to infect humans to make more of themselves, and biting a human is seen as a SIN! There are under fifty thousand of us werewolves, and under twenty eight thousand vampires world wide, and were bothe the most common species!" "On top of all of that, humanity has been scaring themselves with stories about us for thousands of years, if they saw us it would be as though their nightmares came to life some would fear us, some might accept us like the humans who work with us, but many would call for genocide out of fear."
Finally understanding just how terrifying it must have been for Will to come clean about what he was I made a mental reminder to hug him extra hard and he woke up for work. I turned to Will's coffee machine, I normally only drink one cup a day but there was still more stuff and you talk about with Davey and Sasha so I needed more energy. Luckily I've seen Will brew with this thing so many times I know how to do it myself. "Not to be offensive Davey, but it was hilarious seeing Will moving in here in his wolf form" Sasha said barely containing her laughter. With that Davey began laughing "yeah, he's going to be fucked when he's full grown!"
After the realization of why he just said hit me I turned to Davey quickly " He's going to get bigger!?!"
submitted by Awkward_Impact_6186
to NatureofPredators [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 06:32 piggyfan2 [SELL] [US] jewelry, aldo, nordstrom, francescas, F21, paypal
All are $5 each, free shipping, discounts on bundles
Nordstrom - long golden chain checklace
Garage - collarbone faux silver coin necklace
Aldo - iridescent gemstone necklace
Francescas - golden stud Christmas wrapper earrings
Forever 21 - gold and blue chunky chain bracelet, silver hoop bracelet
Handmade - purple bumblebee keychain
Payment via paypal
Pm me thanks!
submitted by piggyfan2
to wardrobepurge [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 05:25 LilyMcAllister 38% off $8.03 Hallmark Keepsake Christmas Ornament, Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child Multi-Color 1999QXI7572
2023.06.01 04:17 LinksOfSirs Best planar ornaments for support?
hi okay technically im a jing yuan main but I wanted to ask here for the best info, if i plan to use Silver Wolf as a support debuffer, what planar ornament set should i go for? I was thinking the Pan Galactic for extra hit rate + some extra attack but I also see peopel talk about space sealing a lot so just wanted to check which would be better.
submitted by LinksOfSirs
to SilverWolfMains [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 04:03 worldrallyx [WTS] Assorted Blade Lot
For sale are some blades I’ve acquired one way or another and just don’t reach for anymore.
Astra Green - 3
Bic Chrome Platinum - 4
Fatip Ice Tempered - 2
Gillette Minora Stainless - 4
Gillette Minora Platinum - 8
Gillette Perma-Sharp - 4
Gillette Wilkinson Sword India - 10
Gillette Nacet - 3
Gillette Silver Blue - 4
Kai - 5
Personna Med Prep - 4
Personna Lab Blue - 4
Polsilver - 5
Voskhod - 5
Statum - 8
Asking $15 shipped to conus with PayPal f&f. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking
submitted by worldrallyx
to Shave_Bazaar [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 02:42 loan24 (SELLING) Large list to choose from (REQUEST) PayPal FF, Venmo, CashApp
the movies I've added this last week. Most of my movies get delivered on Friday or Saturday so I'm often adding more movies over the weekend if you want to check back.
- ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET - Movie Theater Tickets I have 2 codes available. Mods approved me being able to sell these here. These are up to $8 off the new ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET movies ticket. If the theater you are going to charges more, then you pay the difference. Tickets need to be purchased on Atom Tickets for this promo. Codes expire on 6/15/2023 or lose value when they aren't in the theater anymore. $1 per ticket.
If there is someone that lives in the UK and uses Disney Movie Rewards there, let me know. I may have a code for you but it won't work for people that don't have an active DMR.co.uk account.
- Disney (No DMDMI points included) I also have a lot of these that haven't been split. If you need an unsplit or it makes the trade fair, ask and see if I have it.
- Aladdin (Live Action) (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Aladdin (Live Action) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Beauty & The Beast (2017 - Live) (HD)(MA) (Unsplit) $4
- Beauty & The Beast (2017 - Live) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Big Hero 6 (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Big Hero 6 (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Cinderella (2015 - Live) (HD)(MA- Unsplit) $4
- Cinderella (2015 - Live) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Finding Dory (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Finding Dory (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Finding Dory (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Frozen (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $3
- Frozen (HD)(GP - Split) $1
- Frozen: Sing-Along Edition (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $3
- Good Dinosaur, The (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Good Dinosaur, The (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Hocus Pocus (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $5
- Hocus Pocus (HD)(GP - Split) $3
- Inside Out (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Into the Woods (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $4
- Into the Woods (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Jungle Book, The (Live)(Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Maleficent (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Mary Poppins (50th Anniversary) (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Mary Poppins Returns (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Moana (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $5
- Nutcracker and the Four Realms, The (4k) (MA - Unsplit) $5
- Onward (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $4
- Onward (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Oz The Great and Powerful (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Oz The Great and Powerful (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Pete's Dragon (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Pinocchio (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Pinocchio (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Planes (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Planes (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Planes: Fire & Rescue (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Robin Hood (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $5
- Saving Mr. Banks (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Saving Mr. Banks (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Marvel (No DMDMI or Sony Points)
- Amazing Spider-Man, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Avengers Endgame (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- Black Panther (HD) (GP) (MA - Unsplit) $4
- Black Panther (HD) (GP) (GP - Split) $2
- Captain America: Civil War (HD)(MA) $4
- Deadpool (HD) (MA) $2
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (HD)(Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Logan (HD)(MA) $3
- Thor (3): Ragnarok (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Venom (HD) (MA) $3
- Venom (SD) (MA) $2
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (HD)(MA) $4
- Star Wars
- Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens (HD) (MA - Unsplit) $3
- Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens (HD) (GP - Split) $1
- Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- Star Wars: Rogue One (HD) (Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Star Wars: Rogue One (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- 21 Jump Street (2012) (SD)(MA) $2
- 47 Ronin (HD)(MA) $4
- A Dog's Purpose (HD)(MA) $3
- Adventures of Tintin, The (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- After Earth (HD)(MA) $3
- Alex Cross (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Alien: Covenant (HD)(MA) $3
- Alpha (SD)(MA) $2
- American Reunion (Unrated - 2012)(HD)(MA) $3
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Arrival (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Atomic Blonde (HD)(MA) $3
- Bad Moms (HD)(MA) $3
- Beirut (HD)(MA) $3
- Big Wedding, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Black Nativity (Ext Musical Ed) (HD)(MA) $3
- Book Club (2018) (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Boss Baby, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Butler, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Cabin in the Woods, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Cabin in the Woods, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Captain Phillips (SD)(MA) $2
- Choice, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Choice, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Cold Pursuit (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Courageous (HD)(MA) $3
- Criminal (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Daddy's Home 2 (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Deepwater Horizon (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Death Wish (2018) (HD)(Vudu/MGM) - $3
- Despicable Me 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Devil's Due (HD)(MA) $3
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (3): Dog Days (HD)(MA) $3
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (4): The Long Haul (HD)(MA) $3
- Dirty Grandpa (SD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (1) Series: (HD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (2) Series: Insurgent (HD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (2) Series: Insurgent (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Divergent (3) Series: Allegiant (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Django Unchained (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Don't Breathe (SD)(MA) $2
- Dracula Untold (HD)(MA) $3
- Draft Day (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Dragged Across Concrete (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Dying of the Light (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Emoji Movie, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Empire State (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Ender's Game (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Ender's Game (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Epic (HD)(MA) $3
- Escape Plan (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Expendables 2, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Expendables 3, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Fast5 - Fast Five (Ext) (SD)(MA) $1
- Fast5 - Fast Five (Ext) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fast6 - Fast and Furious 6 (Ext) (HD)(MA) $2
- Fast8 - Fate of The Furious (Theatrical Version) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fast8 - Fate of The Furious (Ext/UR-Director) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fault in Our Stars, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Unrated) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fifty Shades Darker (Unrated) (HD)(MA) $3
- Flight (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Footloose (2011) (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Frankenstein, I (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Girls Trip (HD)(MA) $3
- Gods of Egypt (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Grace Unplugged (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Grey, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Heaven is for Real (SD)(MA) $2
- Heist (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Hell of High Water (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Here Comes the Boom (SD)(MA) $3
- Hidden Figures (HD)(MA) $3
- Holmes and Watson (HD)(MA) $3
- Hotel Transylvania (SD)(MA) $2
- Hope Springs (HD)(MA) $3
- How To Train Your Dragon - 3 Movie Set (1 Code - All 3 Movies) (HD)(MA) $8 1-How To Train Your Dragon 2-How To Train Your Dragon 2 3-How To Train Your Dragon 3: The Hidden World
- How To Train Your Dragon 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Hunger Games, The (1): (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $0.50
- Hunger Games, The (2): Catching Fire (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Hunger Games, The (3): Mocking Jay Part 1 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Hunger Games, The (4): Mocking Jay Part 2 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Insidious: The Last Key (SD)(MA) $3
- Internship, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Jason Bourne (HD)(MA) $2
- John Wick (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- John Wick (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Jurassic Park (HD)(MA) $3
- Jurassic World (HD)(MA) $3
- Kevin Hart Let Me Explain (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Kidnap (HD)(MA) $3
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (HD)(MA) $3
- Kung Fu Panda 3 (HD)(MA) $3
- Last Knights (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Last Stand, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Last Witch Hunter, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Last Vegas (SD)(MA) $2
- Legend of Hercules, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Legend of Hercules, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Les Miserables (2012)(HD)(MA) $3
- Life of Pi (HD)(MA) $3
- Like a Boss (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Lone Survivor (HD)(MA) $3
- Longest Ride, The (HD)(MA) $2
- Looper (SD)(MA) $3
- M:I-2(2) Mission Impossible (2000)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- M:I-3(3) Mission Impossible (2006)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- M:I-6(6) Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- Madea's Witness Protection (HD)(MA) $3
- Magnificent Seven, The (2016) (SD)(Vudu - Redeem through Sony Website) $3
- Marauders (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate)** $2
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (HD)(MA) $3
- Mechanic: Resurrection (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- MIB3: Men in Black 3 (HD)(MA) $3
- Minions (HD)(MA) $3
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (HD)(MA) $3
- Moms' Night Out (HD)(MA) $3
- Monument's Men, The (HD)(MA) $2
- Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (SD)(MA) $2
- Mortdecai (HD)(Vudu,GP/Lionsgate) $3
- Mother's Day (HD)(MA) $3
- Mud (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Mummy, The (2017)(HD)(MA) $3
- Mummy, The: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (HD)(MA) $3
- Nobody's Fool (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Norm of the North (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Norm of the North (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Now You See Me (HD)(Vudu,iTunes,GP/Lionsgate) $2
- Now You See Me (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Oblivion (HD)(MA) $3
- Olympus Has Fallen (SD)(MA) $2
- Olympus Has Fallen (HD)(MA) $3
- One Direction: This is Us (SD)(MA) $1
- One Direction: This is Us /&/ One Direction: This is us (Extended Fan Edition) (HD)(MA) $3
- Paranormal Activity 3 (Ext Ed) (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Parental Guidance (HD)(MA) $3
- Passengers (SD)(MA) $3
- Penguins of Madagascar (HD)(MA) $3
- Perks of Being a Wallflower, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Perks of Being a Wallflower, The (?D - Might be HD but I don't know for sure. It is a small size slip and gives the option to redeem at multiple locations from the Lionsgate site while the slips I pulled from DVDs only give the Vudu option. I reduced the price to $2 but you take the risk of SD/HD redemption.) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Philomena (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Phoenix Forgotten (HD)(MA) $3
- Pitch Perfect (HD)(MA) $3
- Pitch Perfect 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Playing with Fire (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Possession, The (?D)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Predator, The (2018) (HD)(MA) $3
- Prince, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Rango (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Red 2 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (SD)(MA) $2
- Ride Along 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Rise of the Guardians (HD)(MA) $3
- Saban's Power Rangers (HD?)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Safe (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate)** $2
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Scorpion King, The 3: Battle for Redemption (HD)(MA) $3
- Secret Life of Pets, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Secret Life of Walter Mitty (HD)(MA) $3
- Sicario (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado (SD)(MA) $2
- Silver Linings Playbook (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Single Moms Club, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Skyfall - 007 (HD)(Vudu/MGM,Fox) $2
- Snow White & the Huntsman (HD)(MA) $3
- Son of God (HD)(MA) $3
- Sparkle (HD)(MA) $3
- Star Trek: Into Darkness (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $1
- Star Trek: Into Darkness (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Star Trek: Beyond (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Suburbicon (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (HD)(Vudu,iTunes / Paramount) $3
- Transformers (3): Dark Side of the Moon (?)Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Transformers (4): Age of Extinction (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Transformers (5): The Last Knight (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Trolls (HD)(MA) $3
- Twilight (5) Breaking Dawn Pt 2 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $0.50
- Twilight (5) Breaking Dawn Pt 2 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Unbroken (HD)(MA) $3
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Vow, The (SD)(MA) $2
- Warcraft (HD)(MA) $3
- Warm Bodies (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- What Men Want (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- White House Down (SD)(MA) $2
- Why Him? (HD)(MA) $3
- Witch, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Woman in Black, The (SD)(MA) $2
- Wonder Park (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Woodlawn (HD)(MA) $3
- World War Z (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- TV Series
- Mad Men: The Final Season (SD)(Vudu) $4
- Orange is the New Black: Season 1 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $4
- Orange is the New Black: Season 1 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $5
- iTunes - Not Verified so have a backup planned. Some of these movies are from back when you used to need both the digital disc and the code to get the movie. You no longer need the disc to redeem these but they will probably redeem in SD quality. There are also a few codes that are the split portion from a Paramount, Lionsgate or Universal slip. If you need an iTunes code because you don't use UV, a lot of the codes in the MA section above have the ability for direct redemption on iTunes. Let me know if that is something you need more information about.
- About Time (HD)(iTunes / Universal Split) $1
- Act of Valor (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Descendants, The (2011) (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Despicable Me (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Dark Side (Darkside) (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Hot Tub Time Machine (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Hunger Games (2), The: Catching Fire (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Iron Man 2 (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (HD)(iTunes/Paramount - Split) $1
- Jumper (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Jurassic World (HD)(iTunes/Universal Split) $2
- Lion King, The (Diamond Edition 3D)(SD)(iTunes)(Was old Disney File Digital Copy. Now it says you need to insert the disc just like how XML worked.) $2
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Mr. Popper's Penguins (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Nightmare Before Christmas, The (SD)(iTunes)(Was old Disney File Digital Copy. Now it says you need to insert the disc just like how XML worked.) $2
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Rio (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Sabotage (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Split (HD)(iTunes/Universal Split) $2
- Star Trek (New cast) (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Taken (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Taken 2 (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Thor (1) (SD)(iTunes) $2
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (iTunes) $2
submitted by loan24
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 01:20 KitKat500 Introductory Videos and Charitable Donations for Longevity Research - Jun 2023
. Charitable Donations for Longevity Research:
Let us continue our funding efforts for our future health. Our regular donations will help to speed up Scientific Research to prevent and reverse age-related diseases. You can consider following research groups suggested by members or any other research group working on longevity.
Thanks to following members of this subreddit who have shared their donation efforts. These are based on their public comments on this subreddit. Please share your donation efforts here. It will motivate others to participate.
|Month/Year ||2023 ||2022 ||2021 ||2020 ||2019 |
|January ||$2,191.81 ||$2,842.81 ||$1,847.09 ||$2,625.69 ||$1,138.71 |
|February ||$2,221.81 ||$3,403.81 ||$2,395.64 ||$1,458.18 ||$923.40 |
|March ||$2,221.81 ||$2,858.81 ||$2,301.76 ||$1,979.63 ||$2,086.09 |
|April ||$2,231.81 ||$2,664.04 ||$2,854.86 ||$1,825.31 ||$1,535.58 |
|May ||$2,221.81 ||$2,574.06 ||$5,337.47 ||$2,581.21 ||$1,501.35 |
|June ||$2,181.81 ||$2,554.83 ||$2,723.17 ||$2,565.60 ||$1,378.55 |
|July || ||$2,584.02 ||$14,450.69 ||$1,937.56 ||$1,337.65 |
|August || ||$2,569.58 ||$6,062.38 ||$1,728.64 ||$1,485.23 |
|September || ||$2,553.66 ||$2,368.68 ||$2,100.94 ||$1,471.30 |
|October || ||$2,341.96 ||$2,735.97 ||$2,259.73 ||$10,968.31 |
|November || ||$2,713.78 ||$3,044.12 ||$2,186.84 ||$1,391.73 |
|December || ||$2,331.81 ||$2,816.86 ||$4,186.36 ||$1,676.29 |
| || || || || || |
|Yearly Total: ||$13,270.86 ||$31,993.17 ||$48,938.69 ||$27,435.68 ||$26,894.19 |
| || || || || || |
|Prior Years ||$14,285.49 ||Since 2017 || || || |
|Grand Total: ||$162,818.08 || || || || |
. This month donations
|Member ID ||USD ||Donated To ||Remark ||Post Link |
|DINKcatgamer ||$100.00 ||Sinclair lab ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|K1ngN0thing ||$13.00 ||levf.org ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Ricardh01 ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Nirug ||$50.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Nirug ||$50.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|splooter26 ||$40.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Humes-Bread ||$100.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|imlisteningtotron ||$10.00 ||Methuselah ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Ari_Rahikkala ||$113.00 ||SENS ||Monthly - 100€ ||Link |
|tusing ||$200.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|tusing ||$100.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|ChristmasRex ||$10.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|not_lurking_this_tim ||$25.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|imlisteningtotron ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|viscont_404 ||$100.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|viscont_404 ||$100.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Valmond ||$30.00 ||SENS ||Monthly - 25€ ||Link |
|Slow-Volume3372 ||$10.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|liviaathene ||$25.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|liviaathene ||$25.00 ||Methuselah ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|mareleurs_64 ||$25.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|not_a-bot ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Mr-R00T ||$60.50 ||SENS ||Monthly - 50 EUR ||Link |
|solsticesmoke ||$20.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|AncientElevator9 ||$25.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|AlchemyAled ||$1.96 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|OhWellWhaTheHell ||$50.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|OhWellWhaTheHell ||$50.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|carbourator ||$45.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Nufferflutter ||$25.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|RiouG ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Username928351 ||$16.95 ||SENS ||Monthly 15 EUR ||Link |
|Username928351 ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|SpookyPony ||$35.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|timmyc1989 ||$25.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|timmyc1989 ||$25.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|JoeyvKoningsbruggen ||$100.00 ||LEAF ||Monthly - Heroes ||Link |
|Kebakeboev11 ||$20.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Libertology ||$25.00 ||LEAF ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Libertology ||$25.00 ||LRI ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Libertology ||$50.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Libertology ||$25.00 ||Methuselah ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|DieMidgetLover ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly - Heroes ||Link |
|Ittybittygs ||$10.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Rodion-Raskalnikov ||$10.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|soarinpenguin ||$5.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Cristiano_Ronaldinho ||$1.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Sabsonic ||$10.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Sabsonic ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly - Heroes ||Link |
|CainSeldon ||$20.40 ||SENS ||Monthly + Amazon ||Link |
|magicwaves2018 ||$25.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Bretwalda1 ||$10.00 ||Dog Aging ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Demosthenes237 ||$40.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Demosthenes237 ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Senf71 ||$50.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|AlexanderSyros ||$50.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Kernel128 ||$20.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Kernel128 ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Produktivitaet ||$25.00 ||SENS ||Monthly in Crypto ||Link |
|NoMoreCensorship1 ||$10.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|uniquan ||$10.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|TheImmortalPeacock ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly - Heroes ||Link |
|TheImmortalPeacock ||$10.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Anle- ||$10.00 ||lifespan.io ||Monthly - Heroes ||Link |
|nekomajin ||$15.00 ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|aminshreya ||n/a ||lifespan.io ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|SmeagleEagle ||n/a ||SENS ||Amazon Smile ||Link |
|Northus ||n/a ||SENS ||Monthly Donation ||Link |
|Ofpes ||n/a ||SENS ||Amazon Smile ||Link |
|jwagoner ||n/a ||SENS ||Amazon Smile ||Link |
|Joanjo ||n/a ||SENS ||Every 3 months ||Link |
|ToonUK ||n/a ||SENS ||HumbleBundle.com ||Link |
|Total ||$2,181.81 || || || |
submitted by KitKat500
to longevity [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 22:35 mthw704 (SELLING) HUGE LIST OF 4K/HD/SD CODES. Great selection to choose from with a nice $2 list. Over 4,000 transactions.
The Big List Disney codes are split & do not include the GP portion, but the DMI points are included. All Sony titles include points as long as the title is eligible. Please only redeem the portion of a code you are paying for. Prices are firm for now. I accept Cashapp, Venmo, Zelle, Fb pay & PayPal F&F. Comment & pm if interested. Thanks!
MISC Bram Stoker's Dracula + Mary Shelly's Frankenstein double feature HD $6 (MA)
$5 4K UHD Deadpool 2 (MA)
House With A Clock In It's Walls, The (MA)
Mortal Kombat  (MA)
Sonic The Hedgehog (Vudu or iTunes)
$4 4K UHD Allied  (Vudu)
Ant Man (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Ant Man & The Wasp (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Beauty & The Beast  (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Captain America: Civil War (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (iTunes/ports)
Guardians Of The Galaxy (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Hell Or High Water (Vudu)
Scream  (iTunes)
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (iTunes)
Spiral: From The Book Of Saw (Vudu or iTunes)
Sting, The  (iTunes/ports)
Terminator: Dark Fate (Vudu)
Top Gun (iTunes)
Toy Story (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
$5 HD Bedknobs & Broomsticks (MA + 150 points)
Dentist 1 & 2, The (Vudu)
Jerry & Marge Go Large (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Rescuers: Down Under, The (MA + 150 points)
$4 HD 40-Year-Old Virgin, The [Unrated] (MA)
Alien3 [Theatrical] (MA, iTunes or Google Play/ports)
Alien: Resurrection (MA, iTunes or Google Play/ports)
Company Of Heroes  (MA)
Ever After: A Cinderella Story  (MA)
Jungle Book, The  (MA + 150 points)
Legion Of Super-Heroes (MA)
Lilo & Stitch (MA + 150 points)
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has A Glitch (MA + 150 points)
Lion King 1 & ½, The (MA + 150 points)
Men [A24] (Vudu or Google Play)
Minions + Minions: The Rise Of Gru double feature (MA)
Nightmare Before Christmas, The (MA + 150 points)
Seriously Red (Vudu)
Step Brothers [Theatrical & Unrated] (MA)
Transporter, The  (MA or Google Play/ports)
$3 4K UHD Avengers: Age Of Ultron (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Big Hero 6 (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Birth Of A Nation, The (iTunes/ports)
Captain Marvel (MA + 200 points)
Coco (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Doctor Strange (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Everest  (iTunes/ports)
Frozen II (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Hocus Pocus (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Moana (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Rambo: First Blood (iTunes)
Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (iTunes)
Transformers: The Last Knight (Vudu)
World's End, The (iTunes/ports)
Zootopia (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
$3 HD 101 Dalmatians  (MA + 150 points)
About Last Night  (MA + Sony points)
About Time  (MA)
American Assassin (Vudu)
American Underdog (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Batman & Superman: Battle Of The Super Sons (MA)
Black Widow  (MA + 150 points)
Book Of Life, The  (MA or iTunes/ports)
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (MA + 150 points)
Dolittle  (MA)
Drop, The  (MA or Google Play/ports)
Encanto (MA + 150 points)
Eternals  (MA + 150 points)
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets Of Dumbledore (MA)
Ghostbusters: Afterlife (MA + Sony points)
Goosebumps 2  (MA + Sony points)
How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (MA)
Into The Woods (MA + 150 points)
Joe  (Vudu)
Jungle Book, The  (MA only/no points)
Kill The Messenger (iTunes/ports)
Les Misérables  (MA)
Lightyear  (MA + 150 points)
Lilo & Stitch (Google Play/ports)
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has A (Google Play/ports) or both for $5
Little Mermaid, The (MA + 150 points/iTunes redeems HD)
London Has Fallen (iTunes/ports)
Luca (MA + 150 points)
Minions: The Rise Of Gru (MA)
Monster Calls, A  (MA or iTunes/ports)
Moonlight [A24] (Vudu)
Night At The Museum  (MA)
Northman, The  (MA)
Once Upon A Time In…Hollywood (MA + Sony points)
Onward  (MA + 150 points)
Peter Pan  (MA + 150 points)
Phantom Thread (MA)
Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 3  (MA + 150 points)
Place Beyond The Pines, The (iTunes/ports)
Rescuers, The (Google Play/ports)
Rescuers: Down Under, The (Google Play/ports)
Shang Chi & The Legend Of The Ten Rings (MA + 150 points)
Side Effects (iTunes/ports)
Spider-Man: No Way Home (MA + Sony points)
Super Buddies  (MA + 100 points)
This Is The End (MA + Sony points)
Thor: Love & Thunder (MA + 150 points)
Triple 9 (iTunes/ports)
All codes are $2. Prices are firm for now. Please only redeem the you are paying for. Any Disney codes are split. MA/iTunes Disney will include points but not the GP redeem. All Sony titles include points as long as the title is eligible. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I accept Cashapp, Venmo, Zelle, Fb pay or PayPal F&F. Comment & pm if interested. Thanks for checking out my list.
💲2️⃣ HDX 2 Guns (MA or iTunes/ports)
Action Point (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Adventures Of Tintin, The (Vudu or iTunes)
Age Of Adaline, The (Vudu, iTunes or Google Play)
Alien Covenant (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA/GP)
Alita: Battle Angel (MA)
All Eyez On Me (iTunes)
Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Road Chip (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Amazing Spider-Man, The (MA)
Amazing Spider-Man 2, The (MA + Sony points)
American Assassin (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
American Girl: McKenna Shoots For The Stars (MA or iTunes/ports)
American Reunion [Unrated] (MA or iTunes/ports)
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Vudu or iTunes)
Annihilation  (Vudu)
Ant Man (Google Play/ports)
Apollo 13 (MA)
Arrival  (Vudu)
Assassin's Creed (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Bad Boys For Life (MA + Sony points)
Bad Grandpa (iTunes)
Bad Moms (MA or iTunes/ports)
Batman, The  (MA)
Battleship  (iTunes/ports 4K)
Beauty & The Beast  (MA + 150 points/iTunes option is expired)
Big Wedding, The (iTunes)
Black Panther (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA + 150 points)
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (Google Play/ports)
Black Widow  (Google Play/ports)
Book Club (Vudu)
Boss Baby, The (MA)
Bourne Ultimatum, The (iTunes/ports 4K)
Brian Banks (MA)
Bridge Of Spies (Google Play/ports)
Cabin In The Woods, The (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Case For Christ, The (iTunes/ports)
Crawl  (Vudu)
Daddy's Home (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Dallas Buyers Club (iTunes/ports)
Darkest Hour  (MA)
Deepwater Horizon (iTunes 4K)
Despicable Me (MA)
Despicable Me 2 (iTunes/ports 4K)
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul (MA or iTunes/ports)
Divergent (iTunes 4K)
Divergent Series: Insurgent (iTunes 4K)
Django Unchained (Vudu)
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (Google Play/ports)
Dog's Purpose, A (MA or iTunes/ports)
Dragonheart: Battle For The Heartfire (MA or iTunes/ports)
Duff, The (iTunes)
Dying Of The Light (Vudu)
Edward Scissorhands (MA)
Emoji Movie, The (MA + Sony points)
Ender's Game (iTunes 4K or Google Play HD)
Endless Love  (iTunes/ports)
Epic  (MA or iTunes/ports)
Eternals  (Google Play/ports)
Ex Machina (Vudu)
Expendables 3, The (Vudu 4K)
Fast & Furious 6, The [Extended] (iTunes/ports 4K)
Fault In Our Stars, The (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Fifty Shades Darker [Unrated] (iTunes/ports 4K)
Fifty Shades Of Grey [Unrated] (iTunes/ports 4K)
Finding Dory (iTunes/ports 4K or HD + 150 points)
Flight  (Vudu or iTunes)
Free Guy (Google Play/ports)
Frozen (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA + 150 points)
Gemini Man (iTunes 4K or Vudu HD)
Ghostbusters  [Theatrical & Extended] (MA + Sony points)
G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Girl On The Train, The  (iTunes/ports 4K)
God's Not Dead 2 (iTunes/ports)
Gods Of Egypt (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Good Day To Die Hard, A [Extended] (MA or Google Play/ports)
Grace Unplugged (Vudu)
Greatest Showman, The (MA)
Grey, The  (MA or iTunes/ports)
Hacksaw Ridge (Vudu or Google Play)
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters [Unrated] (Vudu or iTunes)
Hateful Eight, The (Vudu or Google Play)
Haunting In Connecticut 2: The Ghosts Of Georgia, The (Vudu)
Heat, The  (MA)
Heaven Is For Real (MA + Sony points)
Hell Or High Water (Vudu or Google Play)
Hercules  (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Hidden Figures (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Hitman's Bodyguard, The (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Holiday Inn  (MA or iTunes/ports)
Home  (MA)
Home Alone (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA/GP)
Home Alone 2: Lost In New York (MA, iTunes or Google Play/ports)
How To Train Your Dragon 2 (MA)
Hunger Games, The (iTunes 4K)
Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The (iTunes 4K or Google Play HD)
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part, The (iTunes 4K)
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, The (iTunes 4K)
Huntsman: Winter's War, The [Extended] (iTunes/ports 4K)
I Can Only Imagine (Vudu, iTunes or Google Play)
Independence Day: Resurgence (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA/GP)
Instant Family (iTunes 4K)
Interstellar (Vudu or Google Play)
It's A Wonderful Life  (Vudu)
Jackass 3 [Theatrical] (Vudu or iTunes)
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Vudu)
Jarhead 2: Field Of Fire [Unrated] (MA)
Jason Bourne (iTunes/ports 4K)
John Wick (iTunes 4K or Vudu/GP HD)
John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum (iTunes 4K)
Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (MA + Sony points)
Jungle Cruise (MA + 150 points)
Jurassic Park  (iTunes/ports 4K)
Jurassic Park III  (MA)
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (MA)
Kick-Ass 2 (MA or iTunes/ports)
Killer Elite (iTunes/ports)
Kung Fu Panda 3 (MA)
Last Stand, The  (Vudu, iTunes or Google Play)
Last Witch Hunter, The (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Lee Daniels' The Butler (Vudu)
Legend Of Hercules, The (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Life Of Pi (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA/GP)
Little Mermaid, The (Google Play/ports)
Logan (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Lone Survivor (iTunes/ports 4K)
Longest Ride, The (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Lorax, The  (MA or iTunes/ports)
Love & Mercy  (Vudu)
Luca (Google Play/ports)
Lucy (iTunes/ports 4K)
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (MA)
Maleficent (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA + 150 points)
Marvel's The Avengers  (Google Play/ports)
Mechanic: Resurrection (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (iTunes 4K)
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (iTunes 4K)
Monsters University (Google Play/ports)
Monuments Men, The (MA + Sony points)
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (MA)
Mummy, The  (iTunes/ports)
Mummy Returns, The  (MA)
Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Noah  (Vudu or iTunes)
Non-Stop  (MA or iTunes/ports)
Now You See Me 2 (iTunes 4K)
Nut Job 2 : Nutty By Nature, The (iTunes/ports)
Other Woman, The  (MA, iTunes or Google Play/ports)
Overlord  (Vudu)
Oz The Great & Powerful (MA + 100 points)
Pain & Gain (Vudu)
Paper Towns (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Paranormal Activity [Theatrical] (Vudu or iTunes)
Paranormal Activity 2 [Unrated Director's Cut] (iTunes)
Paranormal Activity 3 [Extended] (iTunes)
Paul  [Unrated] (iTunes/ports)
Peanuts Movie, The  (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters (MA or Google Play/ports)
Peter Pan  (Google Play/ports)
Pet Sematary  (Vudu)
Pirate Fairy, The (Google Play/ports
Pitch Perfect (iTunes/ports 4K)
Pitch Perfect 2 (iTunes/ports 4K)
Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 3 (Google Play/ports)
Planes  (MA + 150 points)
Possession, The  (iTunes)
Purge: Anarchy, The (iTunes/ports 4K)
Purge: Election Year, The (iTunes/ports 4K)
Quiet Place, A  (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Riddick  [Unrated] (MA or iTunes/ports)
Ride Along (MA or iTunes/ports)
Ride Along 2 (iTunes/ports)
Rise Of The Guardians  (MA)
Russell Madness (MA or Google Play/ports)
Safe  (Vudu or Google Play)
Safe House  (MA or iTunes/ports)
Saving Mr. Banks (Google Play/ports)
Secret Life Of Pets, The (iTunes/ports 4K)
Secret Life Of Walter Mitty, The (MA or Google Play ports/ iTunes option is expired)
Selma (Vudu or iTunes)
Shang Chi & The Legend Of The Ten Rings (Google Play/ports)
Shooter  (Vudu)
Sicario (Vudu 4K, iTunes 4K or Google Play HD)
Silver Linings Playbook (Vudu or Google Play)
Sing  (iTunes/ports 4K)
Skyfall (Vudu or Google Play)
Sleeping Beauty  (Google Play/ports)
Smurfs 2, The  (MA)
Snatched  (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Snow White & The Huntsman [Extended] (iTunes/ports 4K)
Solo: A Star Wars Story (Google Play/ports)
Space Between Us, The (MA or iTunes/ports)
Spartacus  (MA)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (MA + Sony points)
Star Trek  (iTunes 4K)
Star Trek Beyond (iTunes 4K)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA + 150 points)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (iTunes/ports + 150 points)
Ted [Unrated] (MA)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Terminator: Genisys (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
This Is 40 [Theatrical] (MA or iTunes/ports)
Thor: Love & Thunder (Google Play/ports)
Thor: Ragnarok (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA + 150 points)
Toy Story 4 (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA + 150 points)
True Blood: Season 4 (iTunes)
True Grit  (Vudu)
Turbo  (MA)
Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage Counselor (Google Play)
Underworld: Awakening (MA + Sony points)
Valerian & The City Of A Thousand Planets (Vudu)
Venom (MA + Sony points)
Walk Among The Tombstones, A (iTunes/ports)
War For The Planet Of The Apes (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA/GP)
Warm Bodies (iTunes 4K or GP HD)
War Room  (MA + Sony points)
When The Game Stands Tall (MA + Sony points)
Why Him? (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA)
Wild Card (Vudu or Google Play)
Wolf Of Wall Street, The (Vudu)
Woman In Black, The  (MA)
Woman In Gold (Vudu)
Wonder  (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
XXX: Return Of Xander Cage (iTunes 4K)
Zootopia (MA + 150 points/no iTunes option)
💲2️⃣ SD All About Steve (iTunes/ports)
Cedar Rapids (Vudu/ports)
Descendants, The (iTunes/ports)
Inside Llewyn Davis (MA)
Marley & Me (iTunes/ports)
Mr. Popper's Penguins (iTunes/ports)
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (iTunes/ports)
Rocker, The  (iTunes/ports)
This Means War (iTunes/ports)
Tree Of Life, The (iTunes/ports)
We Bought A Zoo (iTunes/ports)
What Happens In Vegas [Extended] (iTunes/ports)
💲1️⃣ HD 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi (Vudu)
Alex Cross (Vudu)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron (Google Play/ports)
Avengers: Endgame (Google Play/ports)
Avengers: Infinity War (Google Play/ports)
Beauty & The Beast  (Google Play/ports)
Big Hero 6 (Google Play/ports)
Black Panther (MA without points or Google Play/ports)
Bourne Ultimatum, The (MA)
Captain America: Winter Soldier (Google Play/ports)
Captain Marvel (Google Play/ports)
Choice, The  (iTunes)
Deadpool (iTunes/ports 4K or HD MA/GP)
Divergent Series: Insurgent, The (Vudu or Google Play)
Doctor Strange (Google Play/ports)
Ender's Game (Vudu)
Escape Plan (Vudu)
Expendables 2, The (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Expendables 3, The [Theatrical] (iTunes 4K or Vudu/GP HD)
Expendables 3, The [Unrated] (Vudu, iTunes or Google Play)
Fast & Furious 6 [Extended] (MA)
Fast Five [Extended] (MA or iTunes/ports)
Fate Of The Furious, The  [Theatrical] (HD MA)
Fate Of The Furious, The  [Extended] (MA)
Fifty Shades Darker [Unrated] (MA)
Finding Dory (Google Play/ports)
Furious 7 [Extended] (MA)
Girl On The Train, The (MA)
Girls Trip (MA or iTunes/ports)
Hillsong: Let Hope Rise (MA or iTunes/ports)
Hocus Pocus (Google Play/ports)
Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The (Vudu)
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, The (Vudu)
I Feel Pretty (iTunes)
Inside Out (Google Play/ports)
Iron Man 3 (MA only/no points or Google Play/ports)
Jason Bourne (MA)
John Wick 3 (Google Play)
Jungle Cruise  (Google Play/ports)
Jurassic Park  (MA)
Jurassic World (MA)
Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain (Vudu)
Kidnap  (iTunes/ports)
Lightyear  (Google Play/ports)
Lion King, The  (Google Play/ports)
Logan Lucky (MA)
Lone Survivor (MA)
Maleficent (Google Play/ports)
Mission Impossible: Fallout (Vudu)
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Vudu)
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (Vudu)
Moana (Google Play/ports)
Norm Of The North (Vudu)
Now You See Me (Vudu or iTunes)
Oz: The Great & Powerful (Google Play/ports)
Perks Of Being A Wallflower, The (Vudu, Google Play or iTunes)
Pitch Perfect 2 (MA)
Planes (Google Play/ports)
Purge, The  (MA)
Purge: Election Year, The (MA)
Red 2 (Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K)
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Google Play/ports)
Secret Life Of Pets, The (MA)
Star Trek: Into Darkness (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Ted [Theatrical] (iTunes/ports)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  (Vudu)
Thor: Ragnarok (Google Play/ports)
Transformers: Age Of Extinction (Vudu HD or iTunes 4K)
Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (Vudu)
Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection (Vudu)
Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage Counselor (Vudu)
Unbroken  (MA)
World War Z (Vudu)
XXX: Return Of Xander Cage (Vudu)
Zootopia (Google Play/ports)
💲1️⃣ SD Act Of Valor (iTunes)
Amazing Spider-Man, The (MA)
Annie  (MA + Sony points)
Call Me By Your Name  (MA + Sony points)
Captain Phillips (MA + Sony points)
Despicable Me (iTunes/ports)
Devil Inside, The  (Vudu)
Elysium (MA + Sony points)
Equalizer, The (MA + Sony points)
Family Guy: Blue Harvest (iTunes)
Family Guy: It's A Trap! (iTunes)
Fury  (MA + Sony points)
Glee: The Concert (iTunes/ports)
Haunting In Connecticut, The (iTunes)
Heaven Is For Real (MA + Sony points)
Hobo With A Shotgun (iTunes)
Hope Springs  (MA)
Hours  (Vudu)
Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs (iTunes/ports)
Immortals  (iTunes)
Internship, The  (iTunes/ports)
Judy Moody & The Not Bummer Summer (iTunes)
Jumanji: The Next Level (MA + Sony points)
Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (MA + Sony points)
Life As We Know It (iTunes)
Mama Mia! The Movie (iTunes/ports)
Monuments Men, The (MA + Sony points)
Morbius (MA + Sony points)
Mortal Instruments : City Of Bones, The (MA + Sony points)
One For The Money (iTunes)
Ong Bak 3 (iTunes)
Peter Rabbit (MA)
Raid: Redemption, The [Unrated] (MA)
Robin Hood  [Unrated] (iTunes/ports)
Safe Haven (iTunes)
Star, The  (MA + Sony points)
This Is The End (MA + Sony points)
Total Recall  (MA + Sony points)
X-Men: First Class (iTunes/ports)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (iTunes/ports)
Super Cheap SD Codes All movies are 3 for $1 each/must spend at least $1 total
Cabin In The Woods, The (iTunes)
Expendables 2, The (Vudu only or iTunes only)
Frozen (Google Play/ports HD)
Hunger Games, The (Vudu or iTunes)
Jurassic Park  (iTunes/ports)
Perks Of Being A Wallflower, The (iTunes only)
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (iTunes/ports)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Google Play/ports HD)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Google Play/ports HD)
Turbo  (iTunes/ports)
Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection (iTunes HD only)
What To Expect When You're Expecting (iTunes only)
submitted by mthw704
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 22:31 Drifter_Lucas Race O Rama reboot concept (Post 2)
Alright, here's the changes from part 1 in more detail.
- There are now more events in each area, Including the races against the various teams/crews.
- Doc's students and Chick's students are now Next-Gen racers rather than Honda Civic knockoffs. Additionally, while the students still have the paint schemes they did in the original game, the blue racers are now Lightning's Students rather than Doc's, due to the latter's passing.
- Mcqueen has new paint jobs resembling his "Comeback" look from Cars 3, as well as his "Fabulous" Look from the ending. You can also use his look from the original game, as well as a paint job that resembles his look from Cars, as well as his Dinoco Paint job.
- Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm make appearances in the game, the former in Santa Carburera, and the latter in Motoropolis.
- The Gentlemen Cars and the New York Muscle Cars make a comeback!
- You can now play as EVERYBODY! No more unplayable opponents, baby!
- Smash up 3 is now a gold event, and Guido Kart Race 5/Monster Truck Mayhem 3 are now silver events.
- Tractor Stampede 2 & 3, and Street Race 2 are now back in the game. Tractor Stampede 2 is unlocked on the second visit to Radiator Springs and is in Ornament Valley, while Tractor Stampede 3 is unlocked on the third visit to RS, and takes place in Tailfin Pass, around the Wheel Well Motel. Street Race 2 takes place in Radiator Springs, and is a gold event, played between El Materdor and Bubba's Bucket Bash.
- There are now additional Luigi's Tire find levels as well. 2 is in Santa Carburera, 3 is in Autovia, and 4 is in Motoropolis.
- Events now have new names.
- Graphics have been updated.
- El Machismo has a different voice actor, due to Randy Savage's passing.
- Sally appears this time.
That's all I have in mind. See ya!
submitted by Drifter_Lucas
to pixarcars [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 21:43 pleck0 [SELL] New Balance Teddy Santis, NOAH, Howlin', Carhartt WIP, Nike, YMC, Howlin', Norse Projects, Adidas Originals, Vans Vault PRICES LOWERED
Everything listed can be found here in case individual links do not work: https://www.ebay.com/usgrouch_douglas A KIND OF GUISE
-NOAH FW22 Cotton Seed Stitch turtleneck Camel Brown L NEW: https://www.ebay.com/itm/256035178033
VANS GENERAL RELEASE
ADIDAS ORIGINALS & ADIDAS x PALACE
CHAMPION REVERSE WEAVE
submitted by pleck0
to MaleFashionMarket [link] [comments]